Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Yours Truly will be giving away games from time to time with contests like these. Games that stay on my Trade List for a period of time without getting traded or bought will be given to CAGers in contests. The game in this contest to be given away for the funniest caption is this:

GBA - R-Type III: The Third Lightning (sealed)

The funniest caption for the following picture will win you the game! Any CAG member may enter. Only one caption per member, so make it count! Contest ends when I finally:

1. piss my pants from laughing so hard
2. Keel over from laughing
3. make my stomach and cheekbones hurt from laughing so hard.

Winner will be posted on title when contest is over. so go ahead, make me laugh!

funny_monkey.jpg

M. Night Shyamalan gives some last minute direction before shooting the twist ending to his latest epic, MonkeyCar.

[quote name='musicnoteless']

funny_monkey.jpg
[/quote]

It suddenly became very clear to Bob that today was the wrong day to try out his new Eau De Banana cologne.

And just when Frank thought his monkey friends were there to fight for justice and freedom.. they turned on him and ate his liver.

funny_monkey.jpg
From the makers of Snakes on a Plane we get the Fall blockbuster Monkeys on a Car. Samuel L. Jackson should get a nicer wig thou.

With all of the borders now closed, and no americans to turn to for his car care needs, Bob finally decided to answer that monkey wrench ad he'd seen so may times. Little did he know....

You've heard of the "Bathroom Monkey", now introducing the "Auto Mechanic Monkey". For those days when you just can't seem to get your car into the auto shop, the Auto Mechanic Monkey will multiply and fix any problems you are having. Just like Bathroom Monkey, when the car is fixed and all issues are resolved, simpley bag the Monkey up with the included "used animal for trash" bag and throw away. It's almost too easy and for the price, can you go wrong? I submit that you cannot.

T. Foolery

I also thought of...

It appears as if these monkies were hypnotized into thinking they were sperm and this fine automobile here if the egg. Dude, snap your fingers or ring a bell to wake them up, I need to get out of here.

T. Foolery

funny_monkey.jpg
[/quote]

RapaciousEbayer back at Fatwallet headquarters after spotting a deal on CAG

funny_monkey.jpg

[/quote]

Wrangling his alien children, Tom Cruise finally realized something. Maybe I wasn't meant to reproduce.

funny_monkey.jpg
[/QUOTE]

OMGZ MUNKESS ARE STEALING MY MEGAHURTZ!!!!11!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!!!!

or

Osama Bin Ladens elite terrorist unit gathering intel.

[quote name='Littlefields']I got 2:
1. SHiiiii....
2. WE"RE IN UR CARRR, STEALING UR BANANAS![/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was going to put- word for word. Since I can't enter it, you're the winnar.

[quote name='Greetard']That's exactly what I was going to put- word for word. Since I can't enter it, you're the winnar.[/quote]
Well, keep on thinking. :D

funny_monkey.jpg
[/quote]
If this is your idea of Ape Escape Racing, I definitely don't want to borrow your Super Monkey Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back