Jet- Look what you've done
Zero 7- Home
My Chemical Romance- I'm not ok
David grey- Please Forgive Me
NERD- Provider (zero 7 remix)
Zero 7- Somersault (Danger Mouse remix)

Nirvana - Breed
Nirvana - Lithium
Nirvana - Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle (not truly one of my favorites of theirs but still good).

[quote name='Zman310']The Smiths-Sheila Take a Bow[/quote]

Great song, and even better album.

Oasis - "Wonderwall"
Anti-Flag - "You've Got To Die For The Government"
Interpol - "Public Pervert"

[quote name='AvidWriter']This is just a cheap way to get your post count up. Your all whores :lol:[/quote]

Eh, I've probably made less than a hundred posts in this thread. Not very substantial.

[quote name='AvidWriter']This is just a cheap way to get your post count up. Your all whores :lol:[/quote]

It's You're ;)

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

No, the following is:

13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me

I don't think so. It's a great thread that many times encourages me to go find some new music that I might never have heard of. I really like this thread.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='AvidWriter']This is just a cheap way to get your post count up. Your all whores :lol:[/quote]

I don't think so. It's a great thread that many times encourages me to go find some new music that I might never have heard of. I really like this thread.[/quote]

I love it, but then again I started it. :D

Weezer - Why Bother?

Rammstein - Sonne
Tool - Sober
Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory (thanks Sneaky!)
311 - Hydroponic
Phantom Planet - Big Brat
Phantom Planet - California
Usher - My Way

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='AvidWriter']This is just a cheap way to get your post count up. Your all whores :lol:[/quote]

I don't think so. It's a great thread that many times encourages me to go find some new music that I might never have heard of. I really like this thread.[/quote]

I love it, but then again I started it. :D

Weezer - Why Bother?[/quote]

:shock: i started the first original "Song of the Moment"!

The Caesars - Jerk it Out

-edit- link:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11476

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back