Momentous Songs of the Moment, Re-Remixed³

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink 182 - Strings
Blink 182 - Just About Done
Blink 182 - Television
Blink 182 - Peggy Sue
and whatever else is on Cheshire Cat.

Just about done with your butt, we'll let you know!!!!

[quote name='Dok Diamond']Pretty Girls make graves - The teeth collector[/quote]

great band!

although, i like some of their other songs better:
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Chemical, Chemical
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Mr. Club

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Getting Away With...(GT4 Vrenna/ Walsh Remix) - Papa Roach
Not Listening - Papa Roach

GT4 is shaq-fuing awesome and these just add to it.[/quote]

Vrenna? Formerly of Nine Inch Nails Vrenna? Now I want to hear it and I don't have my copy of GT4. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Getting Away With...(GT4 Vrenna/ Walsh Remix) - Papa Roach
Not Listening - Papa Roach

GT4 is shaq-fuing awesome and these just add to it.[/quote]

Vrenna? Formerly of Nine Inch Nails Vrenna? Now I want to hear it and I don't have my copy of GT4. :evil:[/quote]

:lol: I'd say so, it's pretty good. You can just head into the jukebox and listen to it once you get to GT mode.

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: I mercifullly bow down to this game's soundtrack. :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

(Call Me)Super Bad Parts 1, 2 & 3 (Gran Turismo 4 Pop Rox Remix) - James Brown

:notworth: I'm not worthy!!! :notworth:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Rage Against The Machine - Bone Of A Broken Man[/quote]

That's "Born". :lol:[/quote]

Oops :oops: My bad. I don't even know how I could do such a stupid mistake. I think I'm just too tired right now.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The Arcade FIre - Neighborhood #3[/quote]

Neighborhood #2 is also quite good.[/quote]

I don't think I've heard that one. Which album is it off of again?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The Arcade FIre - Neighborhood #3[/quote]

I don't think I've heard that one. Which album is it off of again?[/quote]

the same album as Neighborhood #3 is on, Funeral.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The Arcade FIre - Neighborhood #3[/quote]

the same album as Neighborhood #3 is on, Funeral.[/quote]

Oh yaeh, that's Laika, right? I'm so tired right now I'm not thinking, just listening..

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The Arcade FIre - Neighborhood #3[/quote]

Oh yaeh, that's Laika, right? I'm so tired right now I'm not thinking, just listening..[/quote]

yeah, i just decided to call it Neighborhood #2 since you called Power Out "Neighborhood #3".

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']The Arcade FIre - Neighborhood #3[/quote]

Oh yaeh, that's Laika, right? I'm so tired right now I'm not thinking, just listening..[/quote]

yeah, i just decided to call it Neighborhood #2 since you called Power Out "Neighborhood #3".[/quote]

Eh...they're interchangeable, sorta.

And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Relative Ways
And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - After the Laughter
And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Source Tags and Code

Last three tracks on the album... SO GOOD

[quote name='beerguy961']The Doors - Peace Frog[/quote]

So good, just like all of Morrison Hotel. :D

Now you went and got me all inspired.

The Doors - You Make Me Real

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done