My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']Does anyone know if the 25 points from monopoly count toward your weekly total? When does the week officially end?[/QUOTE]

... from the mcr site ...

Your Points Tracker will
automatically reset on
Monday at 12 a.m. ET.

sunday night @ midnight = 12 a.m. monday
hope this helps, also regarding the monopoly mcr ...

Of course, you can still earn Bonus Points anytime, even though you've reached the weekly limit.

They have a new instant win game that gives 50 prizes per day all xbox 360 related 2 consoles 24 copies of dj hero and 24 of guitar hero. I usually don't enter them but I tried it once and of course didn't win... I think it's 6 points.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Just got an e-mail. Coke rewards extended to 2010. Let's hope this is a better year.[/QUOTE]
I got the same e-mail. I'm with you, let's hope they have some better prizes next year. I've got like 6000 pts I'm sitting on waiting for something good to come along.

I just won Guitar Hero 5 or DJ Hero in one of the instant win sweepstakes.
I don't have any consoles newer than Dreamcast and Xbox... time for an upgrade this winter!

Taken... of course. Thanks for offering, though. By the way, found out the 125-point BLOCKBUSTER Night Coupon's back on the store! Expires on 12/28/2009, but here's the item link and description for this limited-time offer (sorry, no Blu-ray or game rentals with this one):

http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=9644

Share a night with friends. Make everyone happy. Laugh twice as hard.

Get everything you need for a double feature. This e-coupon is good for one (1) BLOCKBUSTER Night® Coupon. BLOCKBUSTER Night® Coupon is good for two (2) FREE movie rentals, one (1) FREE popcorn tub and two (2) FREE 20-ounce Coca-Cola® products at any participating BLOCKBUSTER® store in the U.S. Coupon expires 12/28/2009.

[quote name='moleman']I'm still waiting on 21 free 20 oz. coupons in the mail. Hurry the fuck up please.[/QUOTE]

Just remember, those things do come with an expiration date.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Kickass! I just won one of the DJ Hero giveaways!

And now back to bed.[/QUOTE]
Congrats Jerry-kun! I didn't think anyone actually wins these things. After popping down about 1000 points on various Sweeps/Contests over the last 2 years, I just gave up and use my point for BBV free movie/game rentals.

Thanks. And yeah, that's what I usually do, too, when the game rentals are available.

MCR free rentals saved me from buying Lair and Heavenly Sword when the PS3 was all I had.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Read the rules for the contest & save your points ;)[/QUOTE]

Some do have instant free entries, however, many also have "Send a SASE to xxxx"

Well, crap, I went in to use my last movie and game rental coupons from MCR at Blockbuster today and they told me they expired yesterday - and sure enough they did. I had just glanced at them when I first got them and thought they were good through the end of the year. Bastards, making it Dec. 28th - WTF!? Hopefully they add more of those for next year though. I have 2 games ones I never used last year that expired last Jan or Feb also. They need to make them last a little longer!

[quote name='Link927']For those who do get the BBV coupons, do they send a phsyical coupon to you?[/QUOTE]

You print them yourself. They are PDF files, basically (with unique codes so they can only be used once).

[quote name='io']You print them yourself. They are PDF files, basically (with unique codes so they can only be used once).[/QUOTE]

Excellent, hopefully they'll add them back, which I assume they will. Good for when I want to impulse watch something, but I wasnt sure if the coupon was gonna take 4 weeks to send.

There are a ton of TV season DVDs added onto MCR, but only for a limited time. The titles are:

- Reba Season 6 DVD - 750 points
- Family Guy Presents: Something, Something, Something Dark Side DVD - 900 points
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season Four DVD - 1200 points
- The Unit Season Four DVD - 1200 points
- Lie to Me Season One DVD - 1500 points
- My Name is Earl Season One DVD - 1500 points
- Glee: Season One: Volume One: Road to Sectionals DVD - 1500 points
- Bones Season Four DVD - 1800 points

tehy raised teh pricez on the free 20oz bottle 24---> 30 coke pts. :cry:

Damn I saw they had costco memebership but sold out when I checked, anyone got one of those?

Some decent-er prizes, finally. Im still holding out on some prizes like that Costco membership, or even some Subway giftcards

[quote name='4tygames']There are a ton of TV season DVDs added onto MCR, but only for a limited time. The titles are:

- Reba Season 6 DVD - 750 points
- Family Guy Presents: Something, Something, Something Dark Side DVD - 900 points
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season Four DVD - 1200 points
- The Unit Season Four DVD - 1200 points
- Lie to Me Season One DVD - 1500 points
- My Name is Earl Season One DVD - 1500 points
- Glee: Season One: Volume One: Road to Sectionals DVD - 1500 points
- Bones Season Four DVD - 1800 points[/QUOTE]

Wow, I may get the Family Guy DVD... The rest of those, well, I've never ever heard of most of them :oops:.

Man, it's just that 900 points for a DVD that will be $10 most places soon enough seems pretty steep. I'd kind of like to hold out for 80 point game rentals again... That is a much greater value.

[quote name='io']Wow, I may get the Family Guy DVD... The rest of those, well, I've never ever heard of most of them :oops:.

Man, it's just that 900 points for a DVD that will be $10 most places soon enough seems pretty steep. I'd kind of like to hold out for 80 point game rentals again... That is a much greater value.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I was thinking, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Family Guy DVD less than 10 dollars at the end of Feb.

I'm up to 900pts, and saving in the hopes they add the blockbuster giftcards or game rentals back up, it took far too long to save up those points to blow on a single DVD.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Thats exactly what I was thinking, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Family Guy DVD less than 10 dollars at the end of Feb.

I'm up to 900pts, and saving in the hopes they add the blockbuster giftcards or game rentals back up, it took far too long to save up those points to blow on a single DVD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and even though I know these types of deals will never return I remember when they had new games like Twilight Princess available for 1000 points. And at the time I thought they were overpriced ;). I'd gladly take deals like that now.

I think I'll hold off on the Family Guy DVD. If they bring back the movie rentals then I can just rent it for 40 or whatever. I just wish we knew whether Blockbuster was re-upping with MCR or not. It was nice to use those Blockbuster Nights coupons and also pick up 2 12-packs of Diet Coke for $6 (and they didn't charge the deposit fee which is 60 cents per 12-pack here making that $3/12-pack and no deposit nearly the cheapest I've ever gotten it for).

The ones that seem worth it are if 1000 points equals about $20:

Reba Season 6 DVD - 750 points (About 15 bucks)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season Four DVD - 1200 points (about $22)
The Unit Season Four DVD - 1200 points
How I Met Your Mother -1200 points
Lie to Me Season One DVD - 1500 points (about $30)
My Name is Earl Season One DVD - 1500 points
Glee: Season One: Volume One: Road to Sectionals DVD - 1500 points (only worth it because it's new)
Bones Season Four DVD - 1800 points (about $36)

I'm at just under 900 and would be closer to some of these had I remembered to enter points last night. Oh well, if I hadn't used points on 2 EW subs and a nice Rubbermaid set, I'd probably be in for 2 of those sets. Here's hoping they don't take them down too soon. Or they bring back the daily limit....yeah right.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']when do the points expire and when can you stop entering them? I have a bunch of 2 liters still unopened[/QUOTE]

They don't expire (thus far) unless you go too long without entering any of them. If you go a few weeks without entering any they all expire at once. However, people have had success contacting coke and getting them reinstated.

I don't think they are ending the promotion anytime soon, they have been putting up billboards all over ATL promoing the promo.

My "It's Always Sunny..." DVD came in the mail today (took like a week? if that?). Finally got something "worth it" to me from all this MCR madness

bread's done
Back