My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='killer9']20 oz pibb code anyone want it

NF4TBL
J5F4T7[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's been used, but thanks for offering, anyway.

Just got the Dasani bag and Coke beanie I ordered a little while ago, quick turn around.

FYI (if it's still available), the beanie is freakin' long. Like long enough to double as a ski-mask for the blind. I got it for my sister since she gave me a ton of the coke points. (I quit drinking sodas and haven't picked up many personally after they discontinued Nestea, outside of the occassional Minute Maid or Apple Juice.)

Plus, I've been doing Pepsi's labels for NFL beanies thing which is the equivalent of 21 points plus a stamp and envelope.

It also seems no matter what I really want, it disappears before I get enough points. The only thing I really wanted and got was the $5 Subway card.

I kinda want to get the laptop backpack (has anyone ordered this?)
6977-detail.jpg

But the messenger bag made out of recycled Owls is very tempting. Poor Owls, I hope they lived good lives.

Don't get me wrong, getting something for nothing is always good (you were gettting the pop anyways), however, 900 pts. for a $15 dvd is a rip off!!

I guess I never mentioned this, but the Nike gift cards do stack when making a purchase. I was able to stack 3 $50 gift cards together. It paid for almost half of my iPod Touch 64GB.

[quote name='4tygames']I guess I never mentioned this, but the Nike gift cards do stack when making a purchase. I was able to stack 3 $50 gift cards together. It paid for almost half of my iPod Touch 64GB.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, that's good to know. That was going to be my "plan B" if I decide to just cash out and be done with this whole thing. I still add pts to my account but not nearly as much as I was at the beginning when they had betteer prizes at lower point values.

[quote name='Porksta']So is MCR still scheduled to end Jan 31, or has it been extended?[/QUOTE]
What when the hell did they announce the Rewards program was ending?

[quote name='4tygames']I guess I never mentioned this, but the Nike gift cards do stack when making a purchase. I was able to stack 3 $50 gift cards together. It paid for almost half of my iPod Touch 64GB.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I could use a new iPod...

Edit: 2000 points for a $50 card?! fuck. It's gonna take a while to build my account back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're working on a mycokerewards code generator at the University of Tennessee, but we need unused codes to write the program. Please send unused codes to [email protected] to help us, and we will send you free codes after we have it up and running. thanks

[quote name='cokegenerator']We're working on a mycokerewards code generator at the University of Tennessee, but we need unused codes to write the program. Please send unused codes to [email protected] to help us, and we will send you free codes after we have it up and running. thanks[/QUOTE]
Lol wut? U serious?

For those of you interested in donating to a good cause, right now MCR is offering 35pts/.50, 70pts/1, 140pts/$2 to the Red Cross for a Haiti Relief fund. MCR will also be contribute a match doubling your donation, so your donation will in fact triple, ie $2 will turn into $6. I would recommend if you had the pts to spare, to chip in.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I kinda want to get the laptop backpack (has anyone ordered this?)
6977-detail.jpg

But the messenger bag made out of recycled Owls is very tempting. Poor Owls, I hope they lived good lives.[/QUOTE]

Well I went to order it today and guess what? Yep.

[quote name='DarkZion']Why would you want more than one?[/QUOTE]

he/she would make more then one to get around the 120pt/wk cap... that way he could redeem more codes and get 2 gift cards for $50 to nike at same time, as opposed to waiting 2x as long... or whatever they wanted...

Has anyone gotten the "$10 in Live Nation Concert Cash" yet? Are they stackable (like get 5 of them for $50 off stuff at the live nation site)? Just curious if anyone has tried/done it before i redeem for some.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Has anyone gotten the "$10 in Live Nation Concert Cash" yet? Are they stackable (like get 5 of them for $50 off stuff at the live nation site)? Just curious if anyone has tried/done it before i redeem for some.[/QUOTE]

It's live nation, they live to screw people over. So, i think not.

Got a notice that my points will expire next month due to inactivity for 90 days. Well, duh. There aren't any good rewards now (they don't even have the Shutterfly photo books anymore)!

Found a stash of points at work that someone had left in a kitchen drawer, so I'll enter a couple today just to preveny losing my account.

[quote name='shieryda']Got a notice that my points will expire next month due to inactivity for 90 days. Well, duh. There aren't any good rewards now (they don't even have the Shutterfly photo books anymore)!

Found a stash of points at work that someone had left in a kitchen drawer, so I'll enter a couple today just to preveny losing my account.[/QUOTE]

MCR has been awful for months, I cashed out on some Nike giftcards, better than having them expire.

I miss the blockbuster giftcards :drool:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']MCR has been awful for months, I cashed out on some Nike giftcards, better than having them expire.

I miss the blockbuster giftcards :drool:[/QUOTE]

We drink Coke regularly so I enter at least one 12-pack code every couple of weeks. I hear ya on the Blockbuster cards. I made out like a bandit a couple years ago. Wasn't it something like 750 pts for $75 in GC's?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']MCR has been awful for months
[/QUOTE]

QFT... I'm still holding on to my points though.

Someday soon they may have something thats at least ok.

[quote name='Chitown021']We drink Coke regularly so I enter at least one 12-pack code every couple of weeks. I hear ya on the Blockbuster cards. I made out like a bandit a couple years ago. Wasn't it something like 750 pts for $75 in GC's?[/QUOTE]

One every couple of weeks!? :lol: That isn't "regularly", that is occasionally. In my household we can pretty much enter one every day, though my wife wants to cut everyone off (it's not just Coke, but Sprite, Fresca, etc).

My daughter has been bugging me for iTunes gift cards and I discovered that you can get Napster credit from MCR. Last year they were using Rhapsody but I guess they changed. So I just let her use her account to get all the Napster credit she wants and it saves me shelling out real cash or even my (cheaper) Gamestop credit to buy iTunes cards.

I made an account for her (and one for my wife) after the debacle a few years back where they had Blockbuster gift cards one time and then after I built my credit back up they brought them back but then imposed a limit of one or two per account but counted the previous (several months prior) redemptions against you. I was stuck with all the points on my account and couldn't buy the gift cards so I started making the 2 other accounts. It hasn't been too useful since then, because, of course, the BBV gift cards stopped after that :bomb:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just won $20 on the twist text thing. Randomly got a 20 oz from the machine at work and boredom caused me to text in the cod and then it said i won....good stuff

[quote name='GregSal1']I have two 12-pack codes looking for a good home. Just post to let everyone know they have been taken. N6RNPRV4XH5T 75NTJM4H7ALP[/QUOTE]

Someone used them.

Lesson learned...I have two more codes. This time, I will give the first two people who pm me, each a code. This way, there is no lurker factor. BTW, I should have more codes from time to time. I will make sure to give them away to you guys whenever I get my hands on them.

[quote name='GregSal1']The codes went to boondock23, and lionheart4life...when I get more codes, I shall give them away.[/QUOTE]

thx :D

Anyone see the link at the bottom, 'Suggest A Catalog Item'? You can vote once per day, there's a few there that would be of interest to a CAG. Maybe we can get something worth a damn in the catalog. Only thing I am remotely interested in is the Wired mag subscription.

Here's what up for vote, plus the percentage as of today:
Tag Hauer® Watches $5 gift certificate
0%
AutoZone® $5 gift certificate
0%
Office Max® $5 gift certificate
0%
Applebee's® $5 gift certificate
2%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 20% off entire purchase
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® $10 off $20 purchase
1%
Barnes & Noble® $5 gift certificate
1%
Walgreen's® $5 gift certificate
2%
MasterCard® $5 gift certificate
3%
Bass Pro Shops® $5 gift certificate
1%
Overstock.com® $5 gift certificate
0%
American Eagle® $5 gift certificate
1%
Coca-ColaStore.com $5 gift certificate
1%
Sears® $5 gift certificate
1%
XBOX 360 Live® 400 points
2%
Victoria's Secret® $5 gift certificate
1%
XBOX Live® 1-month gold card
1%
Marshalls® $5 gift certificate
0%
Donate $5 in points to my local school
0%
Domino's® $5 gift certificate
1%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 20% off one item
0%
Fathead® $5 gift certificate
0%
McDonald's® $5 gift certificate
4%
GameStop® $5 gift certificate
2%
Wal-Mart® $5 gift certificate
6%
Office Depot® $5 gift certificate
0%
Sally Beauty Supply® $5 gift certificate
0%
Yankee Candle® 10% off purchase
0%
Target® $5 gift certificate
4%
Costco® $5 gift certificate
1%
Toys for TotsSM $5 donation
0%
Sea World® $5 theme park gift card
0%
Shell™ $5 gasoline card
2%
American Express® $5 gift certificate
2%
E.L.F. Cosmetics© $5 gift certificate
0%
Tumi® Luggage $5 gift certificate
0%
Buy.com $5 gift certificate
0%
EBGames™ $5 gift certificate
1%
Eastbay® $5 gift certificate
0%
Foot Locker® $5 gift certificate
0%
Carmike Cinemas® $5 movie certificate
0%
Olive Garden® $5 gift certificate
2%
BP® $5 gasoline card
2%
Habbo.com© $5 in Habbo Coins
0%
Verizon® $5 gift certificate
1%
Red Lobster® $5 gift certificate
1%
Staples® $5 gift certificate
1%
Visa® $5 gift certificate
4%
Cabela's® $5 gift certificate
0%
Kohl's® $5 gift certificate
2%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 10% off entire purchase
0%
Busch Gardens® $5 theme park gift card
0%
World of Warcraft® 1-month subscription
0%
Outback Steakhouse™ $5 gift certificate
1%
Runescape® 1-month subscription
0%
Wendy's® $5 gift certificate
3%
Linens 'n Things® $5 gift certificate
0%
Albertsons® $5 gift certificate
0%
Pep Boys® $5 gift certificate
0%
eBay® $5 gift certificate
1%
Ruby Tuesday® $5 gift certificate
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® $25 off $35 purchase
2%
JC Penney® $5 gift certificate
1%
Cinemark® $5 movie certificate
1%
Yankee Candle® $5 gift certificate
1%
eMusic® 1 MP3 music download
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® $20 off $50 purchase
1%
Burger King® $5 gift certificate
2%
Casio Watches® $5 gift certificate
0%
Subway® $5 gift certificate
4%
Hot Topic® $5 gift certificate
0%
American Heart Association® $5 donation
0%
iTunes® $5 gift certificate
2%
Chili's® $5 gift certificate
1%
DSW® $5 gift certificate
0%
Sam's Club® $5 gift certificate
1%
Exxon Mobil® $5 gasoline card
2%
Home Depot® $5 gift certificate
2%
Universal Studios® $5 theme park gift card
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 10% off one item
0%
Office Max® 10% off purchase
0%
Old Navy® $5 gift certificate
1%
Citibank™ $5 gift certificate
1%
Apple® $5 gift certificate
1%
Lowe's® $5 gift certificate
2%
Best Buy® $5 gift certificate
3%
Bath & Body Works® $5 gift certificate
1%
Burlington Coat Factory® $5 gift certificate
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 30% off one item
1%
Donate $5 in points to my child's school
0%
Choice of kid's audiobook from Audible.com©
0%
GameStop® 10% off purchase
1%
Hollister® $5 gift certificate
1%
Pogo.com™ 1 month membership
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® 30% off entire purchase
1%
CocaColaStore.com $10 off $20 purchase
1%
Choice of 8 Snoopy® exclusive cartoon downloads
0%
Bed Bath & Beyond® $5 gift certificate
1%
Aeropostale® $5 gift certificate
1%
Motorola Bluetooth® Accessories $5 gift certificate
0%

Looks like the Wal-Mart $5 GC is winning w/ 6% of the vote. I'm likely going to dump my daily vote into the 400MSP.

Yeah, the problem is that they've had that voting thing up for well over a year. Actually, I thought it was gone for a while - maybe they just brought it back. But the problem is we never got anything from it before, so I'm not hopeful we'll get anything now.

Anyone that lives near a CVS store can get a pretty good deal on Coke this week. You can get (4) 12-packs for $8 (4 for $13 - $2 instant coupons + $3 CVS cash for your next purchase).

All of the 12 packs I bought has a .50 off coupon on them.

I am still sitting on 6500 pts and there's nothing to spend them on. I've thought about getting the sling bag just because it would be something I could use. My old bag that I use for the gym is falling apart.

[quote name='shieryda']Found a couple of items that I hadn't seen before:

1 Free Blockbuster game rental
2 adult passes to Shedd Aquarium (sold out)[/QUOTE]

Just the Shedd?

bread's done
Back