My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']Update: 70 pointers should appear: 4P/6C/7E Fridays and Sundays.

I had to compare to SD as coke told me the wrong days.[/QUOTE]

You got your coupon yet? I got mine yesterday.

[quote name='slowdive21']Nope. I should have 4 coming, but they haven't shown up yet.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same boat until my 4 arrived at the end of the week. I'm sure yours will be here soon, too.

Oh, and I've noticed this before, but we do have a lot of active Illinois CAGs up in here! :bouncy:

Received most of my coupons today, I think I should be expecting 2 more, hopefully on Monday. Its not like I'm going to use them all in right now though.

[quote name='slowdive21']Update: 70 pointers should appear: 4P/6C/7E Fridays and Sundays.

Wait, are you talking about arctichome? Are those coordinates?

Good to know thanks for posting the info man.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wait, are you talking about arctichome? Are those coordinates?[/QUOTE]

1) Yes
2) Those are time zones. You live in CA, so 4 PM today is when you should look for the 70 pointer.

Thanks for the info! I've been looking at 7pm Eastern on the weekdays. I'm usually busy Friday - Sunday and have been wondering why I never found a 70 pointer like everyone talks about on SD. I'll definitely be on it this evening :)

Hurry up 70 pointers are up! Just got my 70 pointer! (note if there are two diamonds one is the 70 pointer one is 35, you can get both if you didn't already get your 35 pointer today. If you already got your 35 pointer today it will be the spinning radar.

[quote name='slowdive21']1) Yes
2) Those are time zones. You live in CA, so 4 PM today is when you should look for the 70 pointer.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I go by the PST, CST, EST timezones so that didn't look familiar.

[quote name='slowdive21']Hurry up 70 pointers are up! Just got my 70 pointer! (note if there are two diamonds one is the 70 pointer one is 35, you can get both if you didn't already get your 35 pointer today. If you already got your 35 pointer today it will be the spinning radar.[/QUOTE]

What is the 70 pointer? Is it a contest? All I see is a 70 point donation for artichome.

[quote name='nixmahn']what is the 70 pointer? Is it a contest? All i see is a 70 point donation for artichome.[/quote]

because it's only friday and sunday. Five posts above you!!

In order to get this thread back onto the main page I figured i'd give it a bump with a update on the Wednesday deal of the week.

REAL SIMPLE Magazine 1 Year Subscription for 200 points.

Meh....pass for me.

Passed on this deal.

Can't use my coupons until the Coke goes on sale. One pack is now $5.99 and the coupon max value is $4.99. Hopefully its on sale next week.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You win one of the sweepstakes or something?[/QUOTE]

Evidently he won one of the Instant Wins. Good for him! I actually have one a couple good prizes from the IWs, recently. A $100 Visa card from the Christmas one, and a $25 Best Buy gift card from a more recent one.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You win one of the sweepstakes or something?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Second sweeps I won, although the other was just for 15 coke points, I believe.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Huh, I never really bothered with those, but I've been getting a lot of points lately. Maybe I'll give it a shot later.[/QUOTE]

Forget using your points on the IWs...the AMOE in the Official Rules will give you up to 5 free IW plays a day. That's what I do, and I don't spend a point.

[quote name='boagman']Forget using your points on the IWs...the AMOE in the Official Rules will give you up to 5 free IW plays a day. That's what I do, and I don't spend a point.[/QUOTE]

You just reminded me, I did that once of the instant win games. You ever win with AMOE codes?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You just reminded me, I did that once of the instant win games. You ever win with AMOE codes?[/QUOTE]

I've won three times in the last three or so months using AMOE codes (once per month or so). First time I won a 12 pack in the Christmas IW, next time I won a $100 Visa GC in the Christmas IW, and last week I won a $25 Best Buy GC in the football IW. All done playing five times a day (I do miss sometimes) with AMOE codes. I *never* spend points on sweeps or IWs.

Full disclosure: those three wins are the first time I've ever won *anything* on the MCR website, and I've been playing for more than a year or so, so it's not exactly frustration-free, but I do believe that they are above board.

[quote name='slowdive21']70 pointers are up hurry!![/QUOTE]

Can't get one, apparently. Every time I click on a diamond, I get "Please Wait" for eternity. Sucks.

[quote name='boagman']Can't get one, apparently. Every time I click on a diamond, I get "Please Wait" for eternity. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

Based on what Slowdive has said before it means you just found the one for tomorrow. Sadly I missed the 70 since I didn't realize it was up until 30 minutes later.

[quote name='boagman']Can't get one, apparently. Every time I click on a diamond, I get "Please Wait" for eternity. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

That is the ext say's 35 pointer. You have to look around to find the 70 pointer. Usually they are gone within 10-15 minutes.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Based on what Slowdive has said before it means you just found the one for tomorrow. Sadly I missed the 70 since I didn't realize it was up until 30 minutes later.[/QUOTE]

This is correct!

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']How long can you go without entering a code before the points expire?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I believe it's 90 days.

This week's Wednesday Deal sucks, too: 150 points for a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate. It might *sound* good, but it isn't: those same gift certificates (which have gobs of stipulations and limitations, but can still be decent) can be had for only $2 if you buy one and apply the coupon code "memories" before you purchase them. So, if 150 points is only worth $2 to you, have at it, I suppose.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']Yep, it's 90 days.[/QUOTE]

And these kind folks were correct where I was erroneous. To wit, quote:

"When do my points expire?
My Coke Rewards points expire after 90 days of account inactivity. We define inactivity as not entering a code or spending points. Want to keep your points? It’s easy. Simply enjoy a participating Coca-Cola product and enter a code before they expire. Or spend points. Points can be spent on a Reward, Sweepstakes, Instant Win or to Support a Good Cause. You’ll receive email messages notifying you that your points are close to expiring but check your Account History to see when you last entered a code to be sure. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions."

And there you have it, folks!

bread's done
Back