My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']Yup people on slickdeals claimed 20-40 FREE 12 packs each, so this died quickly. Hopefully they will ban people who did large numbers of free redemptions.[/QUOTE]

That explains why the site was so slow late last night when I was trying to redeem ONE each of the 4 free offers. I had to give up after 3 of them because it took 5+ minutes for each step (and there's like 4 or 5 clicks you have to make to redeem).

This thread reminded me I have over 500 caps sitting in a box. Guess I will start entering them in. Hey maybe the Coca Cola partnership with PlayStation Move in the Fall will be tied to Coke rewards in some capacity.

Shame I forgot about this around 100 other caps I have got 15 digit codes which apparently are no longer valid.

Bah, just entered 9 12-pack codes (across our family's 3 accounts) and did not get a single instant point win - not even 10 points... Oh well, will try it again tomorrow.

As for the big prizes, I don't think I'll be able to get any of them even if I enter the max points per week from now till then. But I'll keep piling the codes on to my main account just to see - though it is probably better to try for the instant win points on all 3 accounts (3 per day for max of 12/week given the 120 point limit)... Hmmm, I'll have to think about that for a bit. I have a lot of points stashed but not enough for 120/week on 3 accounts through August and Sept.

The ridiculous 120 points per week cap they implemented awhile back will prevent me from accumulating enough points to get anything good. The old 30 points per day limit was great. This program has gotten progressively worse with each passing year.

[quote name='The 7th Number']if i get one of those free coke coupons, will any store/gas station accept them?[/QUOTE]

Most gas stations won't but you shouldn't have a problem at grocery stores.

Did they change up their free coke coupons or something?

I've never had a problem using them at gas stations and I've used them in town and even out of town.

[quote name='io']Bah, just entered 9 12-pack codes (across our family's 3 accounts) and did not get a single instant point win - not even 10 points... Oh well, will try it again tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
How do you get instant win points?

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Did they change up their free coke coupons or something?

I've never had a problem using them at gas stations and I've used them in town and even out of town.[/QUOTE]

If you have some that will take them, cool, but every one in my area refused (I tried 5 different ones).

[quote name='slowdive21']How do you get instant win points?[/QUOTE]

It just started today - enter a 12-pack code (limit of 3 per day) and there is a "million point giveaway" sweepstakes where you do a (free) instant win thing where you pick a bubble. I lost 9 times :cry:. But they give as few as 10 points so there ought to be fairly frequent winners.

There's probably a way to enter without using a 12-pack code and that will probably be explited to the max resulting in no prizes for people who actually have codes to enter. That's the way all this stuff has gone down before.

We don't want you to lose the 1xx points you've earned. Act before 8/13/2010 to get the most from My Coke Rewards; it's easy.

I got this email on July 14th. I entered a code earlier for 3 points since i heard expiration is based on 90 days of no codes being spent or entered.

so will my points be safe?

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Did they change up their free coke coupons or something?

I've never had a problem using them at gas stations and I've used them in town and even out of town.[/QUOTE]

Usually when I run into gas stations, they dont like to go through the process of getting credit back from the supplier. I've been denied many times with other coupons, or even bottle caps back in the day when you instantly won a coke or something.

Well, after entering 18 10-pack codes (3 each on 3 different accounts over two days) without winning I entered another 9 tonight and won 3 times! I only won 10 points each time, but at least it's something ;).

I'm seriously disappointed in these new prizes (they are cheaper less valuable than some of the lower point prizes). Check the updated SD thread. To paraphrase: It's cheap chinese garbage. Even the "flip" is not a flip or even a name brand flip clone, it's some no name Chinese knockoff. Terrible.

Last I looked there were some new DVDs though.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm seriously disappointed in these new prizes (they are cheaper less valuable than some of the lower point prizes). Check the updated SD thread. To paraphrase: It's cheap chinese garbage. Even the "flip" is not a flip or even a name brand flip clone, it's some no name Chinese knockoff. Terrible.

Last I looked there were some new DVDs though.[/QUOTE]

Bah. I'll stick with the Napster offers.

I would love to get some of those awesome rewards that are coming in October... sadly I have not even close to enough for even the cheapest prize (which I believe is that clock for 2,750 which looks awesome) :( Oh well... maybe some of them will come up on eBay for a decent price

Finally got a winner with the "Million Point Giveaway". After about a dozen 12-pack entries, I finally won 10 pts. Not much, but at least its something.

And the Nike giftcards are all out now. I'm glad I was able to grab a few before they went down, just waiting for the new ipod to come out and I'll put it towards that.

[quote name='killer9']3 coke reward 12 pack codes to give out

f7j5ppaft5jv
9knhv4rbb5jf
9rfobo05wt5w
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your kindness. someone else redeemed all 3 already.

Just saw this on FW and redeemed one for myself: a $10 Kmart Gift Card for 280 points (with free delivery) that can be used at Kmart, Sears, Lands End, and their online counterparts. With all the Kmart shopping I've been doing lately thanks to SHC-Gamer, I figure that someone else here might be able to use such a card (with promotional coupons, of course). :)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=10372

Can't exactly remember how many weeks it'll take to ship (it stated some estimate on the redemption screen), but it was something like 5-7 or 6-8 weeks, which is pretty standard with these types of deals. Cheers.

Thanks for posting! GC usually go fast (even if they are a tad overpriced). Coke points used to be $0.04 each, for the GC they are worth $0.036.

[quote name='slowdive21']Thanks for posting! GC usually go fast (even if they are a tad overpriced). Coke points used to be $0.04 each, for the GC they are worth $0.036.[/QUOTE]

Well, how about when you could get a $75 Blockbuster gift card for 750 points? I still have a hard time redeeming 280 for just a $10 card, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Well, thinking about it again, I guess it is better than the 10 song download from Napster (325 points I think) which is what we've been using points on recently.

As for the instant win thing, it seems I won more in the very beginning (leading me to think someone found a way to cheat at it, thus making winning much less common). Is there a way to enter without entering a 12-pack code?

But I have won about 80 or 90 points so far - then again, for a while I was entering 3 12-pack codes a day on our 3 family accounts, so I put way more in than link927 did ;). It would be nice to win more than 10 at least once though.

Edit: Just entered 3 codes each on the 3 family accounts. One simply failed when I went to the contest: "Oops, we had a problem" and then the offer was gone. The other 8 did not win of course. I also got 3 Kmart gift cards. I guess that, at least, can net me a new DS game or something. As for entering without a 12-pack code, it looks like they made it much tougher this time. It seems you have to mail in a card to request a code (presuumably one-time use?). But for some reason, starting Sept. 21st you can request one online. I don't know why they are offering that at all unless it is to comply with some law - but it is odd that it is just for the last 9 days of the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dpac']Just saw this on FW and redeemed one for myself: a $10 Kmart Gift Card for 280 points (with free delivery) that can be used at Kmart, Sears, Lands End, and their online counterparts. With all the Kmart shopping I've been doing lately thanks to SHC-Gamer, I figure that someone else here might be able to use such a card (with promotional coupons, of course). :)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=10372

Can't exactly remember how many weeks it'll take to ship (it stated some estimate on the redemption screen), but it was something like 5-7 or 6-8 weeks, which is pretty standard with these types of deals. Cheers.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, going to get me some extra cheap games!

Thanks, got a KMart GC to help with clearance games or maybe a SHC deal if the right one comes around.

Also, I just won two 10 point codes in a row.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I just finished redeeming points for one of those cards myself. It said that it would take 4-6 weeks for it to arrive in my mailbox. :)[/QUOTE]

To offer you all some hope that it might come sooner. I redeemed an AMC movie ticket last Thursday and it told me 4 - 6 weeks and I received it yesterday, 6 days after I requested it.

I'm hoping they send me these Kmart cards fairly quickly as well.

Well I don't have a kmart but have a sears which it says it can be used at. Too bad only one per customer becuase I would finally just use the rest of my 3700 codes and be done with this.

Wait, I figured it was 1 per person like normal and didn't even look since I was tired. So you can get more than one? Combine a few of these with a SHC deal makes a cheap game at launch. Or a few free Sears clearance games. I'm kinda hesitant if there's supposed to be good stuff coming October 1 tho, but I only have about 1000 points (and a bunch of unentered points) and probably couldn't get anything anyway.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Wait, I figured it was 1 per person like normal and didn't even look since I was tired. So you can get more than one? Combine a few of these with a SHC deal makes a cheap game at launch. Or a few free Sears clearance games. I'm kinda hesitant if there's supposed to be good stuff coming October 1 tho, but I only have about 1000 points (and a bunch of unentered points) and probably couldn't get anything anyway.[/QUOTE]

It says it is one per person, but I didn't try getting more than one on one account, so I don't know that for sure. I got 3 because I have 3 accounts set up (for me, my wife, and my daughter). I did that 2-3 years ago in response to them changing the way the Blockbuster card reward worked (from no limit to a limit of 1 and imposing that even on new redemptions when the cards came back in stock after being gone for a long time :bomb:). This is actually the first time it has ever paid off (in that I could get 3 $10 Kmart GCs instead of just 1). But I still have tons of points on my main account that I wish I could use for more.

[quote name='io']It says it is one per person, but I didn't try getting more than one on one account, so I don't know that for sure. I got 3 because I have 3 accounts set up (for me, my wife, and my daughter). I did that 2-3 years ago in response to them changing the way the Blockbuster card reward worked (from no limit to a limit of 1 and imposing that even on new redemptions when the cards came back in stock after being gone for a long time :bomb:). This is actually the first time it has ever paid off (in that I could get 3 $10 Kmart GCs instead of just 1). But I still have tons of points on my main account that I wish I could use for more.[/QUOTE]Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I saw you and reinop got more than one card and then SDD lamenting that it was only one.

Snagged the K-Mart. Thanks for the heads up, I've been avoiding the stuff lower than 500 for the most part.

I'm now sitting at 899. Hopefully, the $25 nike card will be there when I get back to 1k so I can snag a pair of clearance shoes with a $25 visa gift card.

bread's done
Back