New Goozex Thread v2.5 -- Promo Details Given Here

I didn't even get mail today :| seems the post man just decided to skip my neighborhood

and I can't file a complaint because apparently you have to have had no mail for two days in a row for USPS to give a damn

When did Silent Hill 2 for PS2 become a 550 point game? It was only 100-200 points when I added it to my wantlist. It's worth maybe 300-400 points top in used condition based on half.com, Ebay, and Amazon.

I still think there should be something in place to let members know when a games on their wantlist jumps 300-400 points in price so they can delete it, because I feel ripped off paying 550 points for a game that's easy to find in the $15 range. I definitely would have deleted it off my list if I knew it had jumped in price.

Maybe the site should automatically put any game on your wantlist on hold if the point price increases?

I registered before the deadline and didnt get anything metioned in this promotion, i even used the code CAG-2007 while registereing.hOW LAME IS THAT GUYS!! My username on Goozex is Zombie_X.

[quote name='Rictor']When did Silent Hill 2 for PS2 become a 550 point game? It was only 100-200 points when I added it to my wantlist. It's worth maybe 300-400 points top in used condition based on half.com, Ebay, and Amazon.

I still think there should be something in place to let members know when a games on their wantlist jumps 300-400 points in price so they can delete it, because I feel ripped off paying 550 points for a game that's easy to find in the $15 range. I definitely would have deleted it off my list if I knew it had jumped in price.

Maybe the site should automatically put any game on your wantlist on hold if the point price increases?[/quote]

yeah, I suggested a price cap a while back and Goozex took my suggestion and put it on the list of possible things to implement.

What is the cap to the amount of games that you can send out at one time? I see that I have lots of matches, but I only have 2 games going out...

Matthew

[quote name='homeland']Is there anyway to stop getting matched up with someone? I'm next to get Crackdown and I've matched up with a seller (its going on the third time now) that times out. I'm assuming its the same seller I don't think that many people in the community would be that rude.[/QUOTE]

sometimes i let my games time out until the 3rd day before hitting confirm. this way i know for a fact that i can ship in the 3 day window

BUT if i know i cant ship within a weeks time i will just delete my game and deny the request

[quote name='simpsonps121']What is the cap to the amount of games that you can send out at one time? I see that I have lots of matches, but I only have 2 games going out...

Matthew[/quote]It's listed under your feedback score in the "My Account" section.

I left a guy negative today saying did not arrive because the trade was going to time out on sunday and we dont get mail on the weekends. I PM'd the guy and mentioned it in the feedback that if and when it got here as Im sure it just got delayed I would have the feedback changed to reflect it. So I left the negative and just got a message from the guy freaking out saying he is never shipping to Canada again. Why are some people so fucking stupid. I messaged him back explaining to him once againt that as soon as it gets here the feedback will be set straight, but to cover myself I had to close it before the system did.

Is what I did that unreasonable?

[quote name='magiic']Is what I did that unreasonable?[/quote]

Not at all. Part of the goozex guarantee is that you get the game in a timely manner, so you're definitely right in putting the neg down. Since feedback is reversible anyway, once you do get the game, the Goozex guys can change the feedback appropriately.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I just don't like brining any more hate towards shipping to Canada. I'm always trying to encourage people to trade to Canada because being Canadian I know it's hard to get stuff off goozex up here. I have 3000+ points and am having trouble getting them. The mail has been slow lately Im assuming because of tax season here and in the states. I've had to neg on like three things now that hit the time out period but told all of the senders that I will rectify it when they get here. I hope I can change this guys mind.

i didnt do a trade on goozex cause i didnt see it mentioned anywere about completing one trade to get the stuf. i contacted them and they said i should have got it.

Wow, I've been sitting on a few games for awhile now after starting off with a huge flurry of activity.

What is quite vexing is Atelier Iris 2 not matching up... seems others have it as wanting Complete, but no one is matching up to me, dang it.

AND seems some folks were able to get Ogre Tactics and Ogre Battle offered complete. REALLY dang it!

[quote name='Zombie_X']i didnt do a trade on goozex cause i didnt see it mentioned anywere about completing one trade to get the stuf. i contacted them and they said i should have got it.[/quote]

Hi Zombie_X: I just double checked the first two posts of this thread and the front page announcement here and you're right -- I somehow missed the details of the CAG-2007 coupon. I went ahead gave you the bonuses up front.

CAG-2007 Coupon Details:
5 Free trade credits
100 bonus points
Get everything after your first successful trade.

This guy Im dealing is really having trouble wrapping his head around not having a negative against him as long as it actually shows up. I hate stupid people.

[quote name='jrzshore']Wow, I've been sitting on a few games for awhile now after starting off with a huge flurry of activity.

What is quite vexing is Atelier Iris 2 not matching up... seems others have it as wanting Complete, but no one is matching up to me, dang it.

AND seems some folks were able to get Ogre Tactics and Ogre Battle offered complete. REALLY dang it![/QUOTE]
same thing no one matches with me

My matches have slowed down too. Doesn't help Im shipping from Canada though :(

EDIT: Bust-a-Move Wii is out now it doesnt need to be in the coming soon thing anymore I want to add it to my list :)

Goozex,

I tried to put BFMC 2 for xbox360 into my library. Unfortunately I hit the request side by accident. Of course I know noticed it when the system says I will be receiving the game. Please, Please cancel this transaction. I really don't want two copies of this game. (and certainly not for 700 points when the retail price is 30 bucks) - Please void this transaction.

thanks

Daniel Gould

uconnrh11 on goozex

( i emailed this also but i thought this might be faster)

thanks in advance.....

[quote name='uconnrh11']Goozex,

I tried to put BFMC 2 for xbox360 into my library. Unfortunately I hit the request side by accident. Of course I know noticed it when the system says I will be receiving the game. Please, Please cancel this transaction. I really don't want two copies of this game. (and certainly not for 700 points when the retail price is 30 bucks) - Please void this transaction.

thanks

Daniel Gould

uconnrh11 on goozex

( i emailed this also but i thought this might be faster)

thanks in advance.....[/QUOTE]

good chance they wont cancell it if the seller already confirm shipping. your asking to get the game + your pts back . Just relist it when you get it and hope someone else request it.

matches really seemed to slow down as well. I posted about 3 or 4 games taht people wanted but they never matched yet (either they dont have the pts or credits or too many games out)

Love to get red of

contact, kingdom hearts 2 , avatar Ds, avatar psp, outrun 2006 psp and a few others before i take them to ebay

course it goes through...damn... pm the sender right away in hopes of cutting it short there...

the chances of relisting BFMC and getting it picked up again at 700 points has to be slim to none...the game retails for 30 bucks...

the sender is probally estatic to pick up 700 points...i hope he's cool and doesn't send it so I can work this out....

unloading two copies of BFMC is going to be tough....

here hoping....

thanks Goozex for giving me the stuff, but now my 100 points went away and i had 6 trades, now it says 5. what happened? i was going to trade a game then it said i didnt have enough points. when i went to my account it showed 0 points and 5 trades, it was 100 points and 6 trades before.

Is anyone else having trouble getting matched up with PC games? I added 5 PC games to my library that were all requested and none of them have matched up all week.

[quote name='jrzshore']Wow, I've been sitting on a few games for awhile now after starting off with a huge flurry of activity.

AND seems some folks were able to get Ogre Tactics and Ogre Battle offered complete. REALLY dang it![/quote]

I've been matched for Ogre Tactics complete 2 times and both times it was with scammers who never sent and were just listing high point games to get a few thousand free points. I did get a complete Ogre Battle sent to me though, as well as a complete DDR Disney Mix, and a complete (although it had writing on the disc) Intelligent Cube.

[quote name='jrzshore']

AND seems some folks were able to get Ogre Tactics and Ogre Battle offered complete. REALLY dang it![/quote]
I traded Atelier Iris 2 once or twice on Goozex with little turnaround time. There are probably a few people ahead of you who have it as available or traders who want it complete but don't yet have the points available.

I think the two best games I got via Goozex must've been a cart + manual Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and a complete, mint Riviera: The Promised Land.

hey everyone....for those interested...mac games are available for trade now!

Nothing available at the moment, but we hope that will change soon. Otherwise, you can be first in line for Mac games...

enjoy!

Goozex I need this transaction changed. It timed out but it showed up today.

My username is magiic and I recieved Age of Empires III from ahumbard. I have now recieved the game so it can be changed to positive feedback. Thanks.

Hey whats up everyone, first off id like to say I apologize for the long post. Im new to goozex and have a lot of questions. Iv actually have been observing the forums for a while now and finally joined see how much interaction and also seeing that quetions are actually answered on this forum. I was using sayswap for a while but it really sucks so I stumbled upon goozex and signed up to see how it was. My username is jclee4, iv been using goozex for about 3 weeks now. I really like this system. When i first signed up I took time to make my list of games I have and games that I wanted. I only wanted a few games. Within hours 2 people had requested 2 of my games. I went ahead and followed the directions on how to ship them. I went to the post office since I was a little confused at first about the stamps. Off course I had to be the dude that held up the line cause I was asking mad questions about stamps and packaging. Anyway I have accumulated 900 points from those 2 trades and put 2 games I had on my requests list active. I have been waiting for some time now but no email indicating a game is being sent to me. I only want 2 games at this moment. Nba street homecourt and rainbow 6 vegas both for the 360. I see both these games in the available now list everyday *trust me I check* but nothing is happening. I heard that there used to be a que and im not sure where I am in this que but how long does this usually take. I feel like iv been waiting forever. I also have a bunch of games I now have made active in my library of games and again nobody is requesting. I even made my disc only or full package just to match what the user is requesting in the requested list if you get what I mean. Can someone also explain to me the (2 active requests at a time / 2 active offers at a time) thing. I have a bunch of games active in my library how can I tell which 2 are showing up. At first goozex was all fireworks but now its just crickets if you get my drift. Again I apologize for the long post. Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate it.

[quote name='Goozex']hey everyone....for those interested...mac games are available for trade now!

Nothing available at the moment, but we hope that will change soon. Otherwise, you can be first in line for Mac games...

enjoy![/QUOTE]

HOT DIGGITY DAFFODIL! Time to dig out some unused games. Been meaning to clean out the closet of games and systems, this is a good a chance as any.

@jclee4

More than likely you are behind people who are requesting it too. I am requested Vegas for the 360 probably a month ago and I still havent gotten matched for it. It's a really popular game. Hope that helps a bit.

Hey Mark,

I can now see what place I am for requested and games I have available. I didnt even know that was placed. Great job on getting it back.

I noticed some games that are coming soon such as Mario Party 8 for the Wii already has requests, how is that possible when there is no button to add to request list?

What about transferring them excess points or selling them? Say for instance, my cousin has a game she wants but is 100-200 points shy and I want to give her the points she needs since I have 2450 points in my account and I know I wont be using them all. Would this be implemented?

Thanks,

Tim from DCEmu Reviews

FYI: magiic, your Hot Shots Golf was sent out!

[quote name='iazybandit']

FYI: magiic, your Hot Shots Golf was sent out![/quote]

Oh cool that's coming from you :) Maybe I'll just leave feedback on it then as you have a good feedback on here. Then I can free myself up for some other stuff. I still have over 3,000 points to burn through lol

I signed up last week and already got two gamees, albeit a little older. I just saw the turns list and if you want good games, you have to wait. On average how long does a turn last?

[quote name='indigo0086']I signed up last week and already got two gamees, albeit a little older. I just saw the turns list and if you want good games, you have to wait. On average how long does a turn last?[/QUOTE]

There is no way of knowing. It just depends when someone is ready to trade away the game you want.

The other thing to keep in mind is just because you aren't number 1 doesn't mean you won't get the match. Back in the days before the que number went away, it wasn't uncommon to be 10-12 and get matched due to people not having points or credits or trade slots.

Hey everyone!

Yes, the queue is back up -- we figured a good technical solution and it became a priority based on the survey results we saw...the number 1 improvement asked for was getting the queue up in some form or another.

Remember that the queue is not linear -- meaning that you move through different lines at different rates based on what people before have as points, vacation mode, holds, etc...

magiic -- thanks for note...I will make the trade positive...

jclee4 -- welcome! let me help with your questions --
The two games you're requesting are popular titles and have a lower than usual supply. For example, there are currently 5 committed Rainbow Six: Vegas games on Goozex and a few more that are currently matched with other members.

The two active requests you have right now is to minimize the impact a would be scammer would have on the site. Basically, we limit new users from sending out games until they start to receive positive feedback. With each positive feedback a member gets, they then can send out more games. When they hit a feedback score 50 (or 5 positive trades) then they have maximimum number of slots open to them.

iazybandit -- prior to our content provider screwing up some game release dates, members we were able to "pre-order" games...to prevent a similar problem in the future we have move pre-released games to coming soon and for those you can't request. I think we will need to change that soon.

I think the transfer of points between buddies on Gooozex is a solid idea. Let me propose that to the team.

I'm sure you guys know this already, but this que issue is a perfect example of why goozex rocks so much. They took this out for technical, and probably, business case reasons. But its back, because the users asked for it, and i'm sure it caused a lot of work for the team. I've seen this kind of support and response from the goozex team since I started trading last summer. There aren't many places I do business with that offer this kind of response to users. I applaud them for it.

[quote name='magiic']Oh cool that's coming from you :) Maybe I'll just leave feedback on it then as you have a good feedback on here. Then I can free myself up for some other stuff. I still have over 3,000 points to burn through lol[/QUOTE]
Yep, its coming from me. If you want to leave feedback go ahead. I have over 915+ on eBay. BTW, its non-GH version of HSG.

Thanks erock for the kind words. Your support for us is what drives us each day -- not to be sappy, but Jon and myself were prior to Goozex hardcore gamers (hardly any time now to game)...The site is really designed for people who love gaming to get their hands on as many games as possible at basically no cost...that's paradise for us...

CAG members are our best members and that's why I'm here as often as I can be. Btw, have you digged your CAGcast lately?

We've got some more changes in the pipeline based on feedback and the survey and if things go according to plan...one that should surprise you (in a good way).

-mark

@iazy

Sweet. Non-GH is always a bonus :) If nothing arrives this afternoon for me to tick off as recieved I may just mark it as recieved to get the ball rolling. And if I recall based on your feedback it will allow you to recieve five games now instead of only two :)

bread's done
Back