~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='georox']Geo - Aka Lord McAwesomeAwesomeness, the Zombie Killer, bids $11, just to thwart his futile attempt at 50 cent bumping.[/quote]

Jerk!

:hd: The Nutty Professor - $2
:hd: The Nutty Professor 2 - $2
:hd: The Perfect Storm - $2
:hd: Battlestar Galactica Season 1 - $3
:br: The Golden Compass w/Slipcover -$8
:br: Blade Runner - $10

DV8Mad Im willing to donate the following items to your lowball auction

:ps2:Persona 3 Deluxe Box Mint Condition with Artbook
:ds:US Game and Watch Collection (sealed)
Psone - Threads of Fate (pretty sure its mint ill have to check i know its complete at least) ive had a lot of trade offers for this one so hopefully you can make a little money off of it.

PM me if interested and Ill ship them to whoever wins.

Xenosaga Episode I KOSMOS Limited Edition Figure - New/Sealed - thelonepig (is my hero) - $20

:D

Give it up for DaddyBoJangles (edit: based on what goes up)!

:ps2:Persona 3 Deluxe Box Mint Condition with Artbook $10
Psone - Threads of Fate $10

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']DV8Mad Im willing to donate the following items to your lowball auction

:ps2:Persona 3 Deluxe Box Mint Condition with Artbook
:ds:US Game and Watch Collection (sealed)
Psone - Threads of Fate (pretty sure its mint ill have to check i know its complete at least) ive had a lot of trade offers for this one so hopefully you can make a little money off of it.

PM me if interested and Ill ship them to whoever wins.[/quote]

:drool: What if I gave you credit for the Threads of Fate game toward your bids? ^_^
As for the others, if you really want to do that, I won't stop you ( I would thank you actually), but let me know if you are certain.

[quote name='dv8mad']:drool: What if I gave you credit for the Threads of Fate game toward your bids? ^_^
As for the others, if you really want to do that, I won't stop you ( I would thank you actually), but let me know if you are certain.[/quote]

Credit will work, But I am certain Ill donate them. Go ahead and add them to your list. If you want pictures ill take them tonight and pm them to you.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Credit will work, But I am certain Ill donate them. Go ahead and add them to your list. If you want pictures ill take them tonight and pm them to you.[/quote]

BWAHAHAAH! I should probably not be so happy to steal this game from tlp, but... Well... I AM! :cool:

It's ok, I'm sure he'll get it from me someday after I have finished. ;)

:applause:Thanks alot DBJ, I'll go ahead and add them to the listing now. I don't think pics will be necessary, but if you do take some, just LMK and I will link them.

EDIT FOR BELOW: The sad part is, you have more of a vested interest in me completeing my backlog than I do! LOL

[quote name='dv8mad']BWAHAHAAH! I should probably not be so happy to steal this game from tlp, but... Well... I AM! :cool:

It's ok, I'm sure he'll get it from me someday after I have finished. ;)

:applause:Thanks alot DBJ, I'll go ahead and add them to the listing now. I don't think pics will be necessary, but if you do take some, just LMK and I will link them.[/quote]

And along with it you took all my hopes and dreams... :cry:

Agreed. 50 cent bids are for noobs.

I usually don't but since it's for a good cause and we're driving up the price anyway......$11 on megatron!

Ithink I won the same megatron for like $6-$7 in the last lowball....

[quote name='Shiroh30']I usually don't but since it's for a good cause and we're driving up the price anyway......$11 on megatron!

Ithink I won the same megatron for like $6-$7 in the last lowball....[/quote]

Geo - Lord of kicking the ass of 50 cent bid noobs bids $12 on it.

Bid a whole dollar, be a real man!

Edit - Wait a sec, don't I already HAVE a bid in for 11? Shiroh...! You will pay! infinite suffering upon you. I'll get you, and your cheese!

[quote name='georox']Geo - Lord of kicking the ass of 50 cent bid noobs bids $12 on it.

Bid a whole dollar, be a real man!

Edit - Wait a sec, don't I already HAVE a bid in for 11? Shiroh...! You will pay! infinite suffering upon you. I'll get you, and your cheese![/quote]

;)

Originall from Chi-town...but recently have discovered that the cheese here in Wisconsin is great......Up to about 4-5 years ago, all I knew was Ameican sliced cheese.....oh, and Mexican type cheese.

Memo to Everyone: Don't be afraid to try different stuff....except when in Japan....don't ever eat dried seaweed, I seen kids aout there eating it like doritos...me personally though----->:whistle2:&, most everything else was good but no dried seaweed or sea weed soup for me

[quote name='Shiroh30'];)

Originall from Chi-town...but recently have discovered that the cheese here in Wisconsin is great......Up to about 4-5 years ago, all I knew was Ameican sliced cheese.....oh, and Mexican type cheese.

Memo to Everyone: Don't be afraid to try different stuff....except when in Japan....don't ever eat dried seaweed, I seen kids aout there eating it like doritos...me personally though----->:whistle2:&, most everything else was good but no dried seaweed or sea weed soup for me[/QUOTE]

my cousins have boxes of that stuff in their apartment. i have the same sentiments about seaweed also.

[quote name='Shiroh30'];)

Memo to Everyone: Don't be afraid to try different stuff....except when in Japan....don't ever eat dried seaweed, I seen kids aout there eating it like doritos...me personally though----->:whistle2:&, most everything else was good but no dried seaweed or sea weed soup for me[/quote]

Disgusting! :puke:

I can't stand any form of seaweed, it's completely turned me off sushi for life. Tried some seaweed wrapped type, now I have a mental block.

Siren Blood Curse - New/Sealed - EU (Full English/Region Free)

$35 bid

Not sure how it works, but in case I win and don't notice the topic, lemme know by PM. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally found that email of the other stuff you had in my gmail account. Man that thing is buried now.. I get too many messages on that account.

So...

BID THINGS UP YOU BASTARDS! You guys don't need food, dv8 does need food! Bid!

Arcana Heart - $23
Siren - $36
Persona 3 - $15
Xenosaga Episode I KOSMOS Limited Edition Figure - $24
Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist LE Boxset - $55

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Arcana Heart - $22
[/quote]
Damn beat by a weak bid from my original 20. I'm out for now, gotta do some real thinking If I really want this game lol.

[quote name='thelonepig']Xenosaga Episode I KOSMOS Limited Edition Figure - New/Sealed - thelonepig (is my hero) - $20

:D

Give it up for DaddyBoJangles (edit: based on what goes up)!

:ps2:Persona 3 Deluxe Box Mint Condition with Artbook $10
Psone - Threads of Fate $10[/QUOTE]

arrrg TLP..... friends are not suppose to bid againest friends.... :(

with that said.... $21 for the figure!

[quote name='dinobot']arrrg TLP..... friends are not suppose to bid againest friends.... :(

with that said.... $21 for the figure![/quote]

Look three posts up. It's already at $24! :cry:

[quote name='hero101']I don't want to fight that sum41rocks guy...I'm scared...He attacks with all these $$$.[/quote]

ye, then he complains he has no money. Hmmmmmmm.

i wonder what happened to that big quitting CAG sale he had....

If you look at my tradelist, you will see im leaving at the end of May... most likely ill leave when I finish all of my pendings...

[quote name='sum41rcks1']If you look at my tradelist, you will see im leaving at the end of May... most likely ill leave when I finish all of my pendings...[/quote]

That means you vanish when you have no money... that doesn't exactly make you look good...

[quote name='sum41rcks1']If you look at my tradelist, you will see im leaving at the end of May... most likely ill leave when I finish all of my pendings...[/quote]

i was just playing bro, no hard feelings

[quote name='georox']That means you vanish when you have no money... that doesn't exactly make you look good...[/quote]

I actually have plenty of money... I have approx. 50k I can spend on my wants...

:360:Sega Superstars Tennis (complete - double case)/ Ghost Recon (disc only) - US - $2.50

:360: Jericho - fair condition - US - $3.50

Yay you finally added some 360 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back