~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelonepig']Look three posts up. It's already at $24! :cry:[/quote]

I don't see any bids from sum41.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']I actually have plenty of money... I have approx. 50k I can spend on my wants...[/quote]

Would you care to explain exactly why you backed out of bids in my last sale due to job loss if you had that much cash sitting in the bank?

EDIT: Nevermind Sum. Unfortunately, I learned via PM than you placed higher bids on several items and have since deleted those bids confusing people (myself included) and scaring off potential bidders.
Of course, compounding this with the fact that you backed out of bids in the last auction after "losing your job". Of course, you "got a job the next day", and then continued to beg to be able to bid but did not want to be held to your previous bids. Let's not forget the 50k mentioned above which would have given you the ability to pay for those bids previously...

I think it's safe to say you've earned yourself a spot on my front page!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']I don't see any bids from sum41.

Would you care to explain exactly why you backed out of bids in my last sale due to job loss if you had that much cash sitting in the bank?

EDIT: Nevermind Sum. Unfortunately, I learned via PM than you placed higher bids on several items and have since deleted those bids confusing people (myself included) and scaring off potential bidders.
Of course, compounding this with the fact that you backed out of bids in the last auction after "losing your job". Of course, you "got a job the next day", and then continued to beg to be able to bid but did not want to be held to your previous bids. Let's not forget the 50k mentioned above which would have given you the ability to pay for those bids previously...

I think it's safe to say you've earned yourself a spot on my front page![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

SUM41 is
funny-pictures-busted-cat.jpg

:ps2:Persona 3 Deluxe Box Mint Condition with Artbook - $15
:ps2: Xenosaga Episode I - JP - $10
Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Keychain - New/Sealed - $9
:br: The Fifth Element (Remastered) $10

US Game and Watch Collection (sealed) - $15

As for sum41 (not the band), that's pretty shady (ha ha) of him to do. I really don't see why someone would do that if he has enough money to outbid everyone on here three fold.

[quote name='idd0tt']-__- sum41 still hasn't paid for the item he won on my lowball sale....[/quote]

I had a super cheap sale on stuff and he had me hold stuff for him then he ended up only buying like the cheapest item from me. Plus ive seen a few trade threads say to not do business with him as he likes to back out of deals :roll:

[quote name='dv8mad']I don't see any bids from sum41.

I think it's safe to say you've earned yourself a spot on my front page![/quote]

Classic.

[quote name='dv8mad']Here you go;

AUCTION ENDS BETWEEN 14-17 HOURS FROM THIS POST![/quote]

Interpreting, between:

11:13pm and 2:13am EST
10:13pm and 1:13am CST
9:13pm and 12:13pm MST
8:13pm and 11:13pm PST

Tonight is going to be quite the lowball scramble between the three sales ending! Not to mention lolwut?'s sale ends tomorrow.

thelonepig is running a dv8mad lowball sale. Bid on everything except Sonic's Collection. ;) Ends 5/9

enigmaopoeia is running a dv8mad lowball sale. Some classic and PC stuff to check out. Ends 5/9

lolwut? is running a dv8mad lowball sale. Lots of different systems represented! Ends 5/10

Hope I didn't overstep my boundary on that, dv8.

[quote name='dv8mad']I don't think they ever played The Wuzzles over here. She had never seen them before, she just thought the designs were cute. Now that we know we need to get fabric and all that stuff, she has realized that it's an impossible project for her. LOL[/quote]

If it's a concern with fabric, I'll send some over. If it's a problem of time due to Ryu, I can sympathize. Kids are busy.

[quote name='dinobot']arrrg TLP..... friends are not suppose to bid againest friends.... :(

with that said.... $21 for the figure![/quote]

Friends don't let friends buy cool stuff out from under them. ;)

Kosmos figure $25.

hw7.pl

[quote name='georox']Those sales don't hold a candle to dv8's awesomeness though.[/quote]

I'd like to think I at least hold a candle, unlit though it may be.

[quote name='thelonepig']Friends don't let friends buy cool stuff out from under them. ;)

Kosmos figure $25.

hw7.pl
[/QUOTE]
it is on!

bid war coming for this item tonight!

[quote name='thelonepig']Interpreting, between:

Tonight is going to be quite the lowball scramble between the three sales ending!

Hope I didn't overstep my boundary on that, dv8.

If it's a concern with fabric, I'll send some over. If it's a problem of time due to Ryu, I can sympathize. Kids are busy.[/quote]

You didn't overstep at all, that's awesome,:applause: because I hate trying to think about the time back home in Indiana, much less the other 3 time zones.

Shouldn't be too bad, looks like it may end enigma, you, me. Maybe people can make the rounds and hit us all up! :lol:

It's not just the fabric thing, it's time, energy and know-how mostly. Oh well, I doubt we need any new projects anyway. Hell, we still have 50,000 beads for pixel art!

BTW, got your package today! Awesome as always. We are going to be getting a little money from the government soon to aid the ailing economy. Ai has decided that she wants to find something nice for your family. Since you are getting a new house soon, she wanted to know what kind of Japanese item(s) you may be interested in displaying. (It's girl stuff I'm sure, I can find you a game or something if necessary, LOL;))

[quote name='thelonepig']I'd like to think I at least hold a candle, unlit though it may be.[/quote]

Your actually standing behind the fence trying to throw rocks over it with notes attached, sorry. I can draw a diagram later if I need to...

[quote name='georox']Your actually standing behind the fence trying to throw rocks over it with notes attached, sorry. I can draw a diagram later if I need to...[/quote]

Those aren't notes, they're rags soaked in kerosene.

[quote name='thelonepig']Those aren't notes, they're rags soaked in kerosene.[/quote]

I was talking about the rocks you threw before those, warning of rocks with rags soaked in kerosene.

The Nutty Professor - hiamiyumi - $3
The Nutty Professor 2 - hiamiyumi - $3
The Perfect Storm - hiamiyumi - $3
Battlestar Galactica Season 1 - hiamiyumi - $5

Out of curiosity, where can one procure templates for said pixel art? I have a copy of Luigi's Mansion in exchange for information.

I made moose and squirrel talk, I can make you talk.

[quote name='JJSP']Out of curiosity, where can one procure templates for said pixel art? I have a copy of Luigi's Mansion in exchange for information.

I made moose and squirrel talk, I can make you talk.[/quote]
Photoshop:
Filter>Pixelate>Mosiac
Cell Size: (Varies, maybe 12?)

Game please! :D

:wii: Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou Limited DX Pack w/ Articulated Figure - New/Sealed - JP - nekobi - $49
:ps2: Arcana Heart 2 w/ Limited Edition Soundtrack both New/Sealed - nekobi - $23
:ps3: Vampire Rain Altered Species - New/Sealed - Japanese (Full English/Region Free) - nekobi - $13

US Game and Watch Collection (sealed) $17.50
21 Assorted Mario Party 8 Character Japanese Trading Cards - $4.50
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou Limited DX Pack w/ Articulated Figure - New/Sealed - JP - $52.50

:psp:Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist LE Boxset - JP (Region Free) - All Accessories still New/Sealed - refusedchaos $53

going to go to sleep since im in extreme pain atm...hope i wake up in time =/

GL on the sale bro! :mrgreen:

[quote name='dv8mad']Courtesy of thelonepig and his awesome timezone skills:

Ends anytime between:
[/quote]

Now everyone's going to get mad at me when the sale ends at 2:30 EST when they figure they can stop bidding. ^_~

[quote name='thelonepig']Now everyone's going to get mad at me when the sale ends at 2:30 EST when they figure they can stop bidding. ^_~
[/size][/quote]

Nope! Definitely ending somewhere between those times. Depends on when my break comes at work.

[quote name='y2jd']100,000 views u mean?[/quote]

A yen is fine too.

[quote name='dv8mad']Found out when my break is. Auction will end sometime in the later third of the timeframe listed. ;) Bid early and bid often![/quote]

Swell. I may just be up after organizing the finale on my sale! Hooray for no overlaps!

YES!!! Finally another reason why ill be leaving CAG... and the reason why I deleted it was because I was getting much criticism... and most of that money will be going to my new car...!!! well im leaving today bye!!!

Edit: Bye leaving today, I mean, Not talking to anyone who I think is a jerk which is probably everybody except for who I made deals with (excluding the OP). And whoever quotes me...

[quote name='sum41rcks1']YES!!! Finally another reason why ill be leaving CAG... and the reason why I deleted it was because I was getting much criticism... and most of that money will be going to my new car...!!! well im leaving today bye!!![/QUOTE]

later

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back