Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Need. To. Update. Trophy. Card... :bomb:

EDIT: Got it fixed through instructions above.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingBroly']No, there isn't.[/QUOTE]

Dang that sucks. Anyone know which game demos/trials this applies to? I will avoid them all now.

I think it applies to games that are trials and need unlock keys, rather than plain demos.
Not sure though, and don't have a list. Hmm...

Why the fuck would they make the platinum trophy hidden? I swear some of these devs are dumb asses when it comes to implementing trophies....

If you guys are interested, there is a Trophy Guide of God of War II about to go up on ps3trophies.org. There is a major glitched Trophy in that game that is quite annoying.

What's the glitched trophy in GoWII? Sorry, can't go there, blocked...

EDIT: Never mind, searched on other words and i was able to get the glitch detail. Basically, in GoWII, the last batch of bosses won't unlock the trophy for some people. You must restart a new game and if that doesn't work, you have to delete the game save and start fresh. OUCH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to get all of the trophies for Bayonetta still need hard + climax play throughs :/ guess I will be waiting to plat this game till it goes to 20.00 at a gamefly sale.

[quote name='Havok83']Finally got a Prototype platinum. By far the hardest one[/QUOTE]

i gave up trying to plat that game. between the challenges, finding the random dudes for the memories and the 1 missing blue orb i somehow skipped while watching a youtube walkthrough... it just wasnt meant to be.

oh ya, good playing mw2 with ya! haha. i just got my plat and will give the game back to my friend when he eventually stops by, but ill play more spec ops with you until he comes and gets his game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/33290-ps3-games-without-trophy-support-patches.html

(Link to a list of all non-trophy supported games)

Hate it when they do that. It would most likely be MGS4 or Valkyria Chronicles, but I'd much rather prefer to get Resistance:FoM, R&C: Tools of Destruction, R&C: Quest for Booty or Heavenly Sword over them. There's a couple other smaller ones out there that'd I'd like too:

Assassin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
The Orange Box
Devil May Cry 4
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
50 Cent: BotS

but I don't see these as too likely. Of course, this is all assuming this is a disc-based game. It might just be a PSN game.

People are now jumping onto MGS4 having trophies because of this..

v7cmtz.jpg

Anyone know why God of War collection or my littlebigplanet pirates trophies haven't made its way to my online card yet or when sony plans to fix it?

It's not a Portable ID issue as the collected trophies will show up there. However, on your Trophies page the 2 games will not show up.

Got a question. I know Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2's DLC got pulled. However, did the trophy percentage drop back to normal with it gone? In other words, if I were to get the Platinum trophy in this game, would it say I have 100% or less?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Oh, it's like the games that Giant Bomb found out don't appear on public trophy pages (Sonic's UGC is one of them) when they added trophies?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, why they haven't fixed it yet I don't know. Funny thing though, if you find a way to your old profile page (Which they still have up; you just have to find them) they're listed there. SUGC is on my list in both places though.

Uncharted 2 DLC Trophies:
11 Bronze
1 Silver
Sneaky...
- Get 50 Stealth Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination Games

Brass Knuckles
- Get 100 Melee Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination Games

Tastes Like Chicken
- Get 20 BBQ Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination Games

Rapid Fire!
- Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination Games

I Told You I Was Hardcore
- Complete all 3 Co-Op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty

Made It
- Finish Wave 10 in 1 Survival Game

Gold Digger
- Finish Wave 10 in 1 Goldrush Game

Wipe Them Out...
- Win 50 Deathmatch Games

Plays Well With Others
- Win 50 Objective Games

Still Alive
- Win 50 Elimination Games

Plundered!
- Get 200 Captured Medals

Cold Blooded (Silver)
- Get 2500 kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games

I don't know how to put the B/S/G/P icons next to Trophies like others do. Someone want to tell me?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Got a question. I know Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2's DLC got pulled. However, did the trophy percentage drop back to normal with it gone? In other words, if I were to get the Platinum trophy in this game, would it say I have 100% or less?[/QUOTE]

Wondering if anyone can answer my previous question.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wondering if anyone can answer my previous question.[/QUOTE]

less. i highly doubt a trophy percent will ever revert back. wouldnt make sense for you to have 100% and someone else who got the dlc have 100% as well (whether they pulled it or not).

[quote name='dallow']Will the title ever change? It's been 6 months![/QUOTE]
4 months? Unless there are 14 months in a year now, and no one told me. :D

It's great they want to change design but how about fix the fact that I still have games missing from my trophy list on my portable ID... lets fix that first guys. :roll:

[quote name='lordopus99']It's great they want to change design but how about fix the fact that I still have games missing from my trophy list on my portable ID... lets fix that first guys. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. What's up with games not showing up? Actually, it just seems to be Heavy Rain that's not showing up... I got everything up until Dante's Inferno, which I stopped playing just a day before Heavy Rain.

Bah, trophy threads only interesting when they're discussed among trophy whores :lol: I've found my place for that elsewhere... They actually give you trophies for doing stuff on the forum :shock:

[quote name='Supplice']People are now jumping onto MGS4 having trophies because of this..

v7cmtz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Whatever became of the piece on "Kojima's Trophies"?

[quote name='mykevermin']Whatever became of the piece on "Kojima's Trophies"?[/QUOTE]

Found this on ps3trophies.org:

Yeah, sorry to dissapoint you guys.....but i'm a regular reader of the magazine and its actually just a small article on his trophy collection he has in the office of where they work.

He keeps it in the office so his dev team always have the inspiration to produce good quality work.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ge...78-ps3-spies-kojimas-trophies.html#post543076

Trophy Boosting in Uncharted 2 is insane. Just...ugh. At least I got my Rapid Fire and Tastes Like Chicken Trophies.

[quote name='KingBroly']Trophy Boosting in Uncharted 2 is insane. Just...ugh. At least I got my Rapid Fire and Tastes Like Chicken Trophies.[/QUOTE]

Boosting = HOMO , lmao

bread's done
Back