*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

Got some more today:

2x Arc the Lad Collection PS1
KOF 00/01 PS2

And the previous purchases:

2x Bust-A-Move 3000 GC
3x Front Mission 3 PS1
2x Ikaruga GC
MVC2 XB
Wild Arms 3 PS2
Disgaea PS2
BOF: DQ PS2
DDRMAX2 PS2 (before they changed the price...)
Wario World GC
XIII GC
THUG GC
P.N.03 GC

I think I did pretty well for myself. BTW, those Arc collections both came from the same store :twisted:

NO TRADES RIGHT NOW

I have a game to add: kill.switch (PS2) for $20.

I went to TRU Saturday and nothing was marked. I went today, and still nothing was marked. I asked an employee, and at first he acted like I was crazy, but then gave me the print out for the sale. Most of the games on it were wiped out, and they told me some jerk completely cleaned them out. I think the only reason I got kill.switch is because it isn't on any of the internet lists. But it is now, so get it while you can.

[quote name='"jetsetradio21"']Here's my take so far from the TRU in Orange, CT

I passed up on Sphinx for GC and The Sims for Xbox. There were also a couple of Crimson Skies left as well as a handful of MGS2: Substance. Great deals all together but I'm sure going to miss TRU.[/quote]

Did you notice if they had any of the $115 PS2 packs when you went? I didn't see any on saturday.

[quote name='"MANIMAL"']yeah id like that 2 cause I got assed outta TENCHU on XBOX and SSX3 on PS2 - neither one has dropped here, maybe its just another YMMV deal but i heard nationwide universal drops[/quote]

They had maybe 5-6 copies of Techu at the orange,ct store on saturday around 1:30 pm, but I'm sure that they went fast. They were in a bin with red clearance stickers ($15).

[quote name='JohnnyA']Got some more today:

2x Arc the Lad Collection PS1
KOF 00/01 PS2

And the previous purchases:

2x Bust-A-Move 3000 GC
3x Front Mission 3 PS1
2x Ikaruga GC
MVC2 XB
Wild Arms 3 PS2
Disgaea PS2
BOF: DQ PS2
DDRMAX2 PS2 (before they changed the price...)
Wario World GC
XIII GC
THUG GC
P.N.03 GC

I think I did pretty well for myself. BTW, those Arc collections both came from the same store :twisted:

NO TRADES RIGHT NOW[/quote]

The price WASN'T changed! I just went to TRU today at one location and picked up THREE copies for $19.99. Jeez. It just depends on the store for that item.

This is what I scored today...

TOYS "R" US
3330 N. Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
(733) 525-1690

Monday 08/16/04 12:56 pm (CST)

ESPN NFL Football 2K4 (XB) $9.97
Beyond Good & Evil (XB) $9.99
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (XB) $9.99
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (XB) $9.99

I saved a total of $39.98...

I drove to a few TRU stores and got:

Soul Calibur II(GC)
BloodRayne(GC)
True Crime(GC)
Freedom Fighters(GC)
Metal Arms(PS2)
Perfect Dark(N64)

Also, add to the list:
Wrestlemania 2000(N64)

I went to TRU in Chesapeake near the mall, they didn't have much but here is what I got

Ikaruga (6 copies left)
Beyond Good and Evil (GCN, last copy)
Boktai (GBA, bought all 3 copies)
Star X GBA (none left)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Super Monkey Ball (GCN)
CIMA The Enemy (GBA)
Sphynx t-shirt (2 bucks each! tons left)

If anyone wants Ikaruga, PM me, I'll pick one up for ya.

Apparently, yes, there is a "deletes" list that came out after the original list. I happened to get a look at it and there are two deletes from the original list that need to get taken care of:

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
DDRMAX 2

The "deletes" list is mostly GBA games of some sort, but I know for certain, those two are "deletes" from the list we've been maintaing.

I only found this out when the TRU rep tried to sell me the copy of DDRMAX 2 I tried to pick up and it came up at $39.99 + tax. I asked him to check the list, and indeed it was on there. However, the computer still didn't let him do it. He talked with his manager, who had the "deletes" list in his posession, and there were R&C:GC and DDRMAX2 on it.

He was nice enough to let me take home DDRMAX2, since I did point out the error, so that was a nice touch.

So, if you're looking for DDRMAX2 or R&C:GC, you're out of luck if you don't already have it.

[quote name='-BigC-']my TRU hasnt even started this sale yet

so ima go and buy alot of stuff hopefully :D[/quote]

erm.. all toys r us stores have started this sale.. it may not be advertised, but it's going on now.. at all stores..

[quote name='redline'][quote name='Engineer_J']Toys R US in Dallas on I-75 and Parker has 13 of the PS2 bonus packs for $115 if anyone lives in Dallas[/quote]

I think that's Plano, not Dallas. I was there during lunch today but didn't look at any PS2 stuff. I did hear the cashier tell a woman they didn't have any Xboxes left. They also didn't have any GameBoy Advance glacier or indigo handhelds.[/quote]

were you the guy checking out the dreamcast games in the value bin?? some guy had carrier in his hand and was looking at it..looked like it could've been a CAG :p

i was there this afternoon too

[quote name='shrike4242']Apparently, yes, there is a "deletes" list that came out after the original list. I happened to get a look at it and there are two deletes from the original list that need to get taken care of:

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
DDRMAX 2

The "deletes" list is mostly GBA games of some sort, but I know for certain, those two are "deletes" from the list we've been maintaing.

I only found this out when the TRU rep tried to sell me the copy of DDRMAX 2 I tried to pick up and it came up at $39.99 + tax. I asked him to check the list, and indeed it was on there. However, the computer still didn't let him do it. He talked with his manager, who had the "deletes" list in his posession, and there were R&C:GC and DDRMAX2 on it.

He was nice enough to let me take home DDRMAX2, since I did point out the error, so that was a nice touch.

So, if you're looking for DDRMAX2 or R&C:GC, you're out of luck if you don't already have it.[/quote]

Well at least I managed to pick up copies of it before it was taken off.

Game Boy Advance (original not SP) Bundled with E Reader 34.99

Thats the system and e reader for 34.99 I saw it in the case and asked him to ring it up for me.

The lure was too strong. I ended up going back and picked up copies of Sphinx (XBX) and Sky Gunner (PS2). So hard to stay away!

On that note: Do any of the Nashville stores have anything? Paper Mario would be pretty awesome.

You can always ask the person working their for a list. The guy working there gave me a full list of everything there for 50% off. i wish i could have taken it and posted pics, sorry guys : (

[quote name='KurtCobain']I went to TRU in Chesapeake near the mall, they didn't have much but here is what I got

Ikaruga (6 copies left)
Star X GBA (none left)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Super Monkey Ball (GCN)
CIMA The Enemy (GBA)

If anyone wants Ikaruga, PM me, I'll pick one up for ya.[/quote]

I guess I'll have to stop tomorrow and pick up a copy of Ikaruga. ^^ Do you know if they have any copies of Crimson Skies left?

I stopped by the Norfolk store real fast during lunch and picked up Mad Maestro and Unlimited Saga, they had no bundle consoles but I did see Voodoo Vince, Unreal Tournament and Eternal Darkness while I quickly ran through(I didn't have a list with me and those were all I recognized. I should be stopping by the VA Beach or tomorrow I'll post what I find there.

Anyone who bought Fatal Frame for the XBox on the green tag pricing of $24.99 (50% off of $49.99), hold onto your receipts and head into TRU after the 19th.

This thread tells it all:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=351923

Fatal Frame is supposed to drop down to $39.99 on the 19th, which means you'd get back $5 + tax of PM cheapassedness. I checked with a TRU rep and she said you'd get back the $5 difference between the old and new 50% off price.

Guess where I'm going on the 19th.

:lol:

All prices include shipping.
If I dont sell these soon, I'm going to take them back. All are sealed

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 16 $
Voodoo Vince 16
Blinx The Time Sweeper 16
Shenmue II 18
Otogi 21
Panzer Dragoon ORTA 26
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 41 2 copies

[quote name='hellhammer']All prices include shipping.
If I dont sell these soon, I'm going to take them back. All are sealed

Grabbed by the Ghoulies 16 $
Voodoo Vince 16
Blinx The Time Sweeper 16
Shenmue II 18
Otogi 21
Panzer Dragoon ORTA 26
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 46 2 copies[/quote]

you might want to take some of that stuff back right now...46 for mvc 2..lol...it goes for 20 at TRU...30 shipped might be reasonable but if you want 40+ try ebay or return it

Just got back from my TRU, had DDRMax 2 and I hoped that they didnt change the price yet, but they did :( . Might have to back there tommorrow and ask to see the list and if its still on it, ill point it out and hope for them to give me it at that price. I can only hope

Hey guys. I'm looking to get Dynasty Warriors 4 for Xbox, but none of the Nashville stores has it. Is anyone willing to sell one to me near cost, plus shipping? Let me know! Thanks! :)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Just got back from my TRU, had DDRMax 2 and I hoped that they didnt change the price yet, but they did :( . Might have to back there tommorrow and ask to see the list and if its still on it, ill point it out and hope for them to give me it at that price. I can only hope[/quote]

I was in the same boat, though I was the one who pointed out their mistake, they had to hand it over to me at the 50% price.

You might want to try another one and see if they cave.

Well I actually was able to get to TRU sooner than I thought I would and picked up Beyond Good & Evil (after hearing so much about it, I decided why not), Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus, and Yu Yu Hakusho. I don't know if they had anything else because I was in a hurry and I didn't have the list.

Nope

My TRU hasnt started the sale I called and asked specificly and I went in as well

Its the TRU in Torrance CA

They had alot of ps2s and Gamecubes it seemed so I believe they havent started it

Which is good for me :D

[quote name='subparplasma'][quote name='KurtCobain']I went to TRU in Chesapeake near the mall, they didn't have much but here is what I got

Ikaruga (6 copies left)
Star X GBA (none left)
Crimson Skies (Xbox)
Super Monkey Ball (GCN)
CIMA The Enemy (GBA)

If anyone wants Ikaruga, PM me, I'll pick one up for ya.[/quote]

I guess I'll have to stop tomorrow and pick up a copy of Ikaruga. ^^ Do you know if they have any copies of Crimson Skies left?

I stopped by the Norfolk store real fast during lunch and picked up Mad Maestro and Unlimited Saga, they had no bundle consoles but I did see Voodoo Vince, Unreal Tournament and Eternal Darkness while I quickly ran through(I didn't have a list with me and those were all I recognized. I should be stopping by the VA Beach or tomorrow I'll post what I find there.[/quote]

I think they had one more copy of Crimson Skies left, but I cant garuntee that. I'll stop by there tomorrow and see if there is one left.

I picked up MGS 2, Batman Sin Tzu and Blinx (all for XB) for about $29.

I was looking forward to picking up a PS2 but they were all sold out. Incidentally this was at the Paramus, NJ TRU.

i might back tomorrow they said they are going to start putting real green lables on game tonight after closing want to see if anything new added to list

NOthing really on list i want besides

ARC THE LAD what my store dont got AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='Smell']Holy crap sphinx sucks i keep falling in the lava even when i make it onto the rock i like slip off[/quote]

yea the games a tad bit annoying

My Toys R Us Haul for Monday: GREAT FIND!!!

CAG1.JPG

CAG2.JPG

yes, Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance is 50% off. I also saw Chu Chu Rocket for GBA is $5.00 after 50% off

a friend of mine went to his local TRU today to pick up a couple 50% off games today. when he asked the guy at the register they told him about which games were supposedly on sale and even claimed that the official XBOX controllers, memory cards, and remote were also 50% off...... even suggesting that he grab a controller while they were only $15.

does anyone know if there's any truth to this? i plan to go to my local TRU tomorrow and find out.

[quote name='btantra']My Toys R Us Haul for Monday: GREAT FIND!!!

CAG1.JPG

CAG2.JPG

yes, Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance is 50% off[/img][/quote]

HoD for $15 is a steal! Great game, I love playing as Simon in the challenge after beating the game.

Went to the Irving, Tx store and found

Voo Doo Vince
Colin McRae Rally 03
NFL Blitz 2003
Dropship
Double Dragon Advance

Also found a unique one but it probably sucks:

Populous: Beginnings (PS1) $6

I was 30 minutes shy of scoring Phantasy Star Collection. The clerk showed me the list and it showed one copy. He said a guy came in less than an hour before and got it. So close.

Also checked the FW stores, but both sucked.

I'm thinking of checking the Dallas stores tomorrow. If anyone in the DFW area knows where I could find either PSC or Front Mission ( Yeah, yeah I know. Not likely ) let me know. That includes Gamestops maybe if TRU doesn't have it.

If anyone wants to do a trade, let me know what you're looking for.

Actually I had a change of heart, I will go back up to TRU tomorrow and try to pick up the two ATL: collection (IF they're there) and send one to the first person who sent me a pm about it (jrutz), and I will keep the other maybe. I will see.

Also I returned one copy of Sphinx(GC) and picked up Frequency(PS2) pretty strange game, but I think I can get into it. Would it be possible to play with the dance pad? Probably too tricky

I did find those Exibition Vol2 Xbox Demos(X5) is it really worth bying it for $2.50? I see Capcom vs SNK on a cover . Does this Vol has a full version inside?

bread's done
Back