*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

Has anyone actually seen Rogue Squad III: Rebel Strike for GCN? I went to a couple of stores and there is not even a tag on the shelf for it. Plenty of Rogue Squad II games, but they aren't 50% off.

[quote name='redline']Has anyone actually seen Rogue Squad III: Rebel Strike for GCN? I went to a couple of stores and there is not even a tag on the shelf for it. Plenty of Rogue Squad II games, but they aren't 50% off.[/quote]

The TRU here in Duluth, GA had at least 15 left when I went through it... trust I'll be back there Wed...

[quote name='redline']Has anyone actually seen Rogue Squad III: Rebel Strike for GCN? I went to a couple of stores and there is not even a tag on the shelf for it. Plenty of Rogue Squad II games, but they aren't 50% off.[/quote]

All I see is the damn demo discs, they trick me everytime!

you live near dallas...why on earth did you not pick it up at fry's for 14.99 a few months ago??

if anyone can pick up REZ, harmony of dissonance, arc the lad collectors or paper mario for me..... please do so.... i really want those games

[quote name='StealthySeal']if anyone can pick up REZ, harmony of dissonance, arc the lad collectors or paper mario for me..... please do so.... i really want those games[/quote]

Do you ever sleep? :shock:

I only picked up Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter but they had plenty of games that were on the list.

Can anyone confirm that 1st party memory cards, controllers, etc. are part of the deal? I need a PS2 memory card something fierce.

[quote name='masha']I did find those Exibition Vol2 Xbox Demos(X5) is it really worth bying it for $2.50? I see Capcom vs SNK on a cover . Does this Vol has a full version inside?[/quote]

It's in Japanese... but it seems full by all looks of things...

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']hey guys how do i put an image up if i Click where it says Img it just puts some text crap im a noob![/quote]

click the img button at the top, paste your link to a pic between it, then presst the img button again... preview to make sure it shows...

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='masha']I did find those Exibition Vol2 Xbox Demos(X5) is it really worth bying it for $2.50? I see Capcom vs SNK on a cover . Does this Vol has a full version inside?[/quote]

It's in Japanese... but it seems full by all looks of things...[/quote]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, it's Japanese language, you can't save, and there's no Live play.[/quote]

Thanks for info , apprieciated.

Though I don't have a X-Box, I would buy it since it has Capcom vs. Snk. Not being able to save isn't a biggie since it's a fighting game and hey, it's only 2.50! I think all the stuff in the Options menu is in English though.

Picked up the following today at the Culver City, Los Angeles Target. They have a table out now with games that are 50% off, but they don't have all of them on the table (like Medal of Honor Rising Sun).

XBOX
Shenmue 2- $10
Whiplash- $15

GCN
007 Nightfire- $10
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun- $15

PS2
Ico- $15

and at the La Cienega Target I got my best find thanks to an earlier poster.

GCN
Broadband adapter!!!- $20
Lost Kingdoms 2- $10

[quote name='suko_32']Though I don't have a X-Box, I would buy it since it has Capcom vs. Snk. Not being able to save isn't a biggie since it's a fighting game and hey, it's only 2.50! I think all the stuff in the Options menu is in English though.[/quote]

I do have Capcom vs. Snk (Xbox) I just dont wanna open it yet. I thought Exibition Vol. 2 . will be enough to beat the sh :censored: t out of my girlfriend.

I keed, I keed.

Today I got:

Disgaea- store had 4 more copies left
Ikaruga- got last one
Arc the Lad- store has 4-5 more copies

Along with the PS2 bundle, I've been very happy with this sale.

Yeah if someone finds a copy of HOD could you please hook me up? I've been looking for that game new around for a decent price(see NON-eBay) since it's the only GBA Castlevania that seems to be hard to find. PLEASE God check the shake the box and check it beforehand just in case.
You're knocking "Populous Beginnings"?! It's a Populous game dude so it might be pretty good.

This is what i picked up from the Barboursville, WV TRU:
Devil May Cry 2 - $10
Prince of Persia(xbox) - $10
Sphynx(xbox) - $10
Sphynx Tshirt - FREE
Ps2 DVD Remote - $7

can anyone confirm that Mario kart Double dash is on the list? i went to TRU today to check, however I scanned it myself and it didnt come up! suggestions please

[quote name='NubbyLovies']can anyone confirm that Mario kart Double dash is on the list? i went to TRU today to check, however I scanned it myself and it didnt come up! suggestions please[/quote]

I had no luck with Mario Kart DD. Had the girl total it up and was $49.99.

Could somebody like pick me some stuff up from the TRU deal?

I can pay with money order at the end of the week. Would anybody like get me some stuff and then sell it to me for the same price they bought it for + shipping? :\

[quote name='scsg75'][quote name='NubbyLovies']can anyone confirm that Mario kart Double dash is on the list? i went to TRU today to check, however I scanned it myself and it didnt come up! suggestions please[/quote]

I had no luck with Mario Kart DD. Had the girl total it up and was $49.99.[/quote]

Yep. I can confirm ! It's' on a wishful thinking list !

Has anyone in Canada confirmed if the sale is on here? I would check myself, but a VERY long drive/day trip, doesn't seem every fun.

[quote name='suko_32']So the Sony brand PS2 Dvd remote is 50 percent off?[/quote]

I thought I'm done with TRU . Looks like I need a remote . :D

You guys do know that its just not games on sale for 50 off right? Scanned a football there for $20 and its 50 off. Green tags come in Friday to stick on the sale stuff and sale starts "officially" Sunday.

Board games, Clothes, Sporting goods....Just about everything is 50 off now, But you have to scan it in order to see the 50 off. I would run not walk to the nearest TRU if you plan on beating the madness this weekend.

I went to local cerritos to get more games but they were gone cause the employee said some guys came to their store and bought about 20 of their 50 percent titles... wow i was pretty pissed I'm guessing they are apart of CAG community because he mentioned that they had tenchu in their list but i had them scan it for me but it was not 50 percent off.... so i want to acknowledge the fact that these people that buy 20-30 copies of these games really do ruin it for every1 else because they do not get more of these games in stock again....

[quote name='suko_32']So the Sony brand PS2 Dvd remote is 50 percent off?[/quote]I can confirm that the version that comes with an IR receiver is $7.50, I picked one up sunday. they were pretty hard to find though, most of the ones I found were version 3 remotes(made for the new ps2 with the IR receiver built in). it's a hell of a deal though, comes with the remote, receiver, batteries, dvd drivers(on a cd or dvd, not sure which) and I think also a manual, haven't opened mine yet.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='Scorch']TD, no need to quote the pictures...[/quote]

Oh sorry, I forget about saving BW when I no longer have dialup.[/quote]

I don't have dialup either, just annoying to see the same pictures in a row :wink:

What you REALLY wanted & what you got:

Really wanted: Wario World, PoP

Got: XIII & PoP

Man does anyones store have Wario World... the guy said he hadn't seen it in months!!

[quote name='xpertinfun']You guys do know that its just not games on sale for 50 off right? Scanned a football there for $20 and its 50 off. Green tags come in Friday to stick on the sale stuff and sale starts "officially" Sunday.

Board games, Clothes, Sporting goods....Just about everything is 50 off now, But you have to scan it in order to see the 50 off. I would run not walk to the nearest TRU if you plan on beating the madness this weekend.[/quote]

Yeah I was wondering about that, would love to get some 50% off dvds

Heres my haul so far, sans the Pop'n Music controller in the back...

haul.jpg

I currently have the factory sealed copy of MvC2 xbox up for sale on ebay if anyone is interested (I already have the DC version, which I think is better)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8124955091

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Has DDR max 1 come up promo and 50% off foe anyone? I almost got Into it with the cashier because it did say promo and DDR 2 is on the list.[/quote]

It comes up 'promo', but sadly is not 50% off. At least I got DDR Max 2 out of the deal, though. :D

I went to TRU on Saturday and got Lost Kingdoms 2, Soul Calibur 2, and Deus Ex I.W. all half off. I go to a different TRU on Sunday and I take P.N. 03, Secret Weapons, and KOF 2000/2001 and they were all full price. So on monday I go back to the TRU that gave me the discount. I take POP, Secret Weapons over Normandy, and Viewtiful Joe to the counter and they all rang up to full price. I wasn't to sure if VJ was one of the games half off so I decided to just buy that. Afterwards, I gave the girl a copy of SC2 to scan and it still came up to full price. Can anyone explain this? Do they have to enter some kind of code? I mean, my TRUs are loaded. :cry:

[quote name='kencag8283']I went to TRU on Saturday and got Lost Kingdoms 2, Soul Calibur 2, and Deus Ex I.W. all half off. I go to a different TRU on Sunday and I take P.N. 03, Secret Weapons, and KOF 2000/2001 and they were all full price. So on monday I go back to the TRU that gave me the discount. I take POP, Secret Weapons over Normandy, and Viewtiful Joe to the counter and they all rang up to full price. I wasn't to sure if VJ was one of the games half off so I decided to just buy that. Afterwards, I gave the girl a copy of SC2 to scan and it still came up to full price. Can anyone explain this? Do they have to enter some kind of code? I mean, my TRUs are loaded. :cry:[/quote]

They don't scan at half off, they only show up like that after total is taken.

They don't scan at half off, they only show up like that after total is taken.

Ok, I guess I'll try again today. But, shouldn't they have taken half off on VJ or is that not one of the half off games. It was not listed on the p58 list but I think someone did mention that they got it for half off.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Has anyone tried Breakdown??[/quote]

I have, got it for my birthday 2 weeks ago. Really weird game. Not crap, but not amazing. Worth 20 bucks.

[quote name='lebowsky']I only picked up Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter but they had plenty of games that were on the list.

Can anyone confirm that 1st party memory cards, controllers, etc. are part of the deal? I need a PS2 memory card something fierce.[/quote]

The PS1 memory cards are half off, but not the PS2 cards.

hey guys i see alot of you had got your hands on mvc2 xb. I WANTED IT SO BAD! well... I have XIII sealed//beyond good n evil sealed// PoP sealed. PM me if ur interested..

Ok, heres my 2nd CAG post... been lurking for awhile.
I went to every single Toys R Us in Nebraska (and one in Iowa!) and did decent. Total haul:

PS2-
System + Jak + ATV + Extra Dual Shock + Remote = $115
Kya Dark Lineage - $10
Mark of Kri - $7.50
Socom 1 with Headset - $20

Xbox-
MGS2:S - $7.50
XIII - $10
Shenmue 2 - $10

GC-
Soul Calibur 2 - $10
Pac Man 2/Pac Man VS - $10
Star Wars Rebel Strike - $10

GBA-
Boktai - $5

Dreamcast!-
Typing of the Dead - $5
Samba De Amigo - $5
Virtual On - Oratorio Tangram - $10

What I really wanted was Ikaruga, Rez, and MVC2, but oh well. If you need anything off that list give me a pm, but be warned everything has already been 'unsealed' and tried out!... cept the DC games yet.

my wife went to TRU and she asked the lady in teh game department if the sale was going on and how much a xbox system would cost? she said the bundle pack is 149.00 so can any tell me what TRU in the sacramento or anywhere near vacaville california that i can get a bundle system. iam stuck on duty till wednesday when i can get to TRU
Thanks all for your help please email me if you can [email protected]

bread's done
Back