*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

[quote name='zewone']Has anyone tried the PSone LCD screen? Or Super Monkey Ball 2?[/quote]

Apparently the PSOne screen is 100 bucks :(. I really need one too. I may check for myself this weekend.

[quote name='coolcps'][quote name='Dok Diamond']i might be able to pick up disgaea, ikaruga,guily gear x2 or la pucelle for annyone who needs them.

they had some others on the list to.[/quote]

I wouldnt mind a disgaea for what you play plus shipping or something. PM me if you go get a few.[/quote]

ill probably be going thursday ill let you know then.

[quote name='zewone']Has anyone tried the PSone LCD screen? Or Super Monkey Ball 2?[/quote]

Also PSone w/Screen combo packs. We've already Sears action on those. I'd try but no TRU in my region has them on hand, just like those other discontinued console bundles.

Monkey Ball 2 just recently became Player's Choice, so it's probably too soon for it to be part of this.

excuse my noobiness but wanted to share my finds in the KC metro area.
Sorry, only had time to scope out GC. Found some I never saw on any list too:
[[ALL GC]]
>>>>Bannister (deepest inventory)
~Outlaw Golf 9.99
~Swingerz Golf 9.99
~Disney's DK Out Of The Shadows 9.99
~Monsters, Inc. Scream Arena 9.99
plus: Sphinx+tee, Tony Hawk+litho, Batman Sin Tzu+litho, HPotter Sorcerer, Big Mutha Truckers, Zapper, Soul Calibur 2; system showed a Busta Move 3000 on the floor but he couldn't locate it.
>>>>Olathe:
~Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure 9.97
~Go! Go! Hypergrind, 9.99
plus: Super Monkey Ball, SSX 3
>>>>Overland Park:
~Spawn Armageddon 9.99
plus: Spy Hunter+Spy Hunter car, Rogue Ops, Lost Kingdoms 2, MegaMan Network Transmissions, Worm's Blast, Superman Apokolips
>>>>Independence:
True Crimes L.A. and Simpsons Hit/Run (this one was OOS at other 3)
---Thanks everyone---This site is the greatest. Spent about the same amount of money as in the the great CC deal but only got about 1/2 as many titles. Guess it all averages out though.

yeahman,
what is Legend of Zelda:MM???
Also, have you found any copies of Star Wars:Rebel Strike?
I would buy one or trade for one if you have an extra one, and I live in the DFW area.

One of the stores I went to had these bundles, about 5 or 6 tickets were left. The sales clerk showed me the list without any problems, but I did not see these listed, so I did not think to ask about them, but reading prior posts I saw that somebody was able to get these @ 50% off. They are the ones with ratchet & clank ,Jax & dexter, DVD remote & an extra controller. I will be going back tomorrow and see if they ring up the sale price. If anybody is interested in these, PM me by6 am eastern time & I will see what I can do. I will sell them for $135 PLUS shipping. This is just to cover my time away from work and gas to drive to the store. These will be brand new unopened in the plastic pack. Shipping would be from the east coast.

[quote name='Santurio']yeahman,
what is Legend of Zelda:MM???
Also, have you found any copies of Star Wars:Rebel Strike?
I would buy one or trade for one if you have an extra one, and I live in the DFW area.[/quote]

I'm guessing, Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask, an N64 game.

Picked up Prince of Persia (X-Box), and Rebel Strike.

Only wanted rebel strike for the co-op, and now it was cheap enough to justify me actually buying the game (it isn't all that great). Prince of persia, I had on GCN already, but the sound quality seriously is lacking in that version, and I love the game enough to buy it again just to enjoy it more. :p

Thinking about going back for Mario Kart: Double Dash... Hm

I'm also looking for Disgaea so if anyone has extras I'd be willing to buy those from ya. I also got sealed copies of Ikaruga and F-Zero so would be willing to trade those if the price is right.

Also, this has probably been asked before but is TRU going to be restocking any games or is this like the CC $5 where its first come first serve?

[quote name='Nutts']Did anyone pick up an extra Arc the Lad? I'd like to trade or buy it from anyone who did?[/quote]
I don't ever see you on ICQ anymore man, what's up?

[quote name='Dok Diamond']^^^are you sure double dash is part of the deal?[/quote]

The version with the demo disc is, but best of luck trying to find it.

Alot of people are asking for Arc the Lad. Are they looking for the collection for PS1 or the one for PS2? Cause my TRU had the PS2 version, and i would probably pick up a couple for trading if thats the one people want.

Hit up TRU for a third time tonight. Found a couple things not on the list. Here's everything I got today:

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - PS2 - $10
Shining Soul - GBA - $10
Random E-Reader cards are also ringing up at 50% off, so scan those too! I picked up two packs of the Super Mario Bros. 3 E-Cards. :)

OK, the bubble pack PS2 is wicked hard to find! the closest one is 2 and a half hours away in RI! I spent an hour on the phone, and I asked them to ring it up for me, but it was "against the rules"...stupid TRU

[quote name='Smell']Holy crap sphinx sucks i keep falling in the lava even when i make it onto the rock i like slip off[/quote]
There's a snake-thing in the lava that spits you across to the other side. Knock 3 coconuts from the tree and give them to him.

Sphinx doesn't suck. It's one of the more under-rated titles of last year. If they'd have spent the money for voice acting, it would have been much better received.

I went into TRU today and saw this deal going on so I picked up Star Wars: Jedi Academey and SSX3 both for Xbox. I didn't see many other games of interest to me, but I may pick up Deus Ex: IW for $10 I didn't like it much when I rented it, but I would say it is worth $10.

I just discovered this sale today and found my way to these boards. I'm a total cheap ass too, so I'm going crazy sitting here because I'm not at TRU! But I put in phone calls to the video game departments of the three TRU within 10 miles of me in Portland, OR (Lloyd Mall, Clackamas, and Jantzen Beach) asking about the sales. The person I talked to at Jantzen Beach was supernice and said they were marking all the games this evening. So that location will be the first I will hit tomorrow morning. Clackamas told me their sale won't start until the 22nd, but reading up on all 72 pages of this thread makes me think that they are BSing me. So I'm still going to see if I can hit it. I don't have much money, but I would have to be insane to pass up this sale especially there is quite a few titles that I'm wanting and are cheaper than the used prices that I've researched. I don't think the three TRU are populated much, since I frequent the Lloyd Mall one as often as I can. I feel I have good luck and the eye to find the games that I want thanks to all of youy posters.

Let me know what you find Sarkenobi. I live down here in Salem and they still have alot of 50% games but ofcourse not many I was looking for. If you find any Disgaeas, Marvel vs Capcom 2s, or other good finds let me know!

They really shit you around when it comes to asking them about this

Alot of employees for any store will act like they know so they dont have to go find out.So dont always trust call back and make sure u talk to someone else

I wish I could get a GC or Ps2 for 50% off

How would I get that if they even had any?Heard there was a select bundle which?

[quote name='-BigC-']I wish I could get a GC or Ps2 for 50% off

How would I get that if they even had any?Heard there was a select bundle which?[/quote]
...............\/ \/ \/
[quote name='tubtub']
Miscellaneous:
GameBoy Advance (non-SP) Glacier or Indigo -$35
GameCube Zelda Bundle Pack - $50
*PS2 Bundle Pack (w/extra controller, DVD remote, Jak & Daxter, and ATV Off-Road Fury in a plastic blister pack. ) - $115
X-Box Bundle Pack (with Star Wars/Tetris) - $75

*non-progressive scan (older) models- Thanks to Luckychunk for confirming that. Update: conflicting reports. Couldn't hurt to try.
[/quote]

The TRU employee at my local store reminds me of that episode of Dexter's Lab where they were at Chubby Cheese's and they guy in the rat costume grabbed Dexter and took him 'to the deepest, darkest shadows'...

Surely this reference is lost on everyone here... :?

so i pretty much had no intrest in this sale, but i got a PM from biglewbowski saying one of the tru's in buffalo had tc, which i want.

so since i came back to buffalo tonight i figured id check the tru by my house and see whats there, and to my shock i got typing of the dead, point blank 3, and silent hill 3.

pretty sweet deals. thanks cag ^^

ps still looking for time crisis project titan.
pps to the person 2 posts above me, my tru has outrigger for $5. can you get me time crisis?

[quote name='Sarang01']If someone finds a TRU with "Heavy Metal" or "Outtrigger" for $5 each could you holla back at me?[/quote]

My TRU only has sports games for the Dreamcast. So, I only got Reel Fishing Wild and Sega Bass Fishing 2...

[quote name='Fatesealer']The TRU employee at my local store reminds me of that episode of Dexter's Lab where they were at Chubby Cheese's and they guy in the rat costume grabbed Dexter and took him 'to the deepest, darkest shadows'...

Surely this reference is lost on everyone here... :?[/quote]

Yes, I am lost...:?

Hey everyone :)

my TRU still has a few left:

-XIII ( XBOX )
-Sphinx ( XBOX )

-LOTR TT ( GC )
-PacMan Vs ( GC )
-Super Monkey Ball ( GC )
-Sphinx ( GC )

-Secret Weapons Over Normandy ( PS2)

Does anyone still need any of these? I can swing by TRU tomorrow afternoon; please let me know.

Also: does anyone have an extra Ikaruga for the GC? I'll pay cash plus shipping. PM me please! ^_^
-V

[quote name='Sarang01']Nice! For Bass Fishing 2. Didn't know they made a sequel or rather I thought the sequel was "Sega Marine Fishing" or "Sega Bass Duel"?[/quote]

Yeah, I think Sega only made limited copies of Sega Bass Fishing 2. The last time I seen the game was a year ago at CC for $30! CAGer's have posted, getting the game for $15. I was very lucky, finding the last copy of Sega Bass Fishing 2, buried behind all the DC sports games. And only paying $7.50 for it too!...:D

Has anyone hit the St. Cloud, MN location (hopefully not, I'm going in the morning)? If so, PM me and let me know how it was, what may be left, etc.

I just got Panzer Dragoon Orta, Pacman Vs., and Dragon Warrior VII. If anyone wants to trade for Dragon Warrior, PM me. There was one more left, and I'll be back over there Thursday. Orta and Pacman were the last ones.

[quote name='punqsux']so i pretty much had no intrest in this sale, but i got a PM from biglewbowski saying one of the tru's in buffalo had tc, which i want.

so since i came back to buffalo tonight i figured id check the tru by my house and see whats there, and to my shock i got typing of the dead, point blank 3, and silent hill 3.

pps to the person 2 posts above me, my tru has outrigger for $5. can you get me time crisis?[/quote]

Are there any good games left at the amherst, ny TRU??

I was there sunday and picked up
Silent Hill 3
Goblin Commander
Guilty Gear X2
Romance of the Three Kingdom 8
Onimusha Tactics

I was thinking of going back there to pick up a few more titles.

[quote name='rpgpeng'][quote name='punqsux']so i pretty much had no intrest in this sale, but i got a PM from biglewbowski saying one of the tru's in buffalo had tc, which i want.

pps to the person 2 posts above me, my tru has outrigger for $5. can you get me time crisis?[/quote]

Are there any good games left at the amherst, ny TRU??

I was there sunday and picked up
Silent Hill 3
Goblin Commander
Guilty Gear X2
Romance of the Three Kingdom 8
Onimusha Tactics

I was thinking of going back there to pick up a few more titles.[/quote]

i dunno dude i got back in town tonight at 9pm and only checked the blasdell tru. odds are thats all ill be checking unless i decide to hunt out that time crisis:pT because i really dont have the money for these games lol. the blasdell store had a good amout of stuff thos, worth a check.

I can confirm that I saw a Project Titan at one of the Buffalo stores. Also grabbed the only Disgaea in town on Sunday, from the Blasdell location :)

Also, Point Blank 3 didn't seem to be that uncommon. I think I saw copies at 2 or 3 of the stores around. I didn't want it though since I bought the pack with the Guncon for $20 I think it was, on clearance, new, at FYE about a month or two ago.

So is every TRU store having this sale? I stopped by my local TRU store and they didn't know about it. I had them scan a game and the game said Promo on the customer display, but it didn't show a discounted price. I read on the first page that some items need to be rung up first, is that true for all items that are part of this sale? I just don't want to go back if the local TRU isn't having this sale.

The St. Ann, MO store started putting green tags on the games and setting them up on a table. They're gonna need a couple more tables, if you catch my drift. The girl in the R Zone showed me a revised list. She said they had changed it once before, so this would be a third incarnation with added titles.... Anyway, she told me that their warehouse has A LOT of older titles, which means if you can't find the game you want right now, KEEP CHECKING!!

My scores today:

Earthworm Jim(GBA) 9.99
Whiplash(PS2) 14.99
Contra: Shattered Soldier(PS2) x2 14.99
Simpsons: Hit & Run(PS2) 19.99
Syphon Filter 2(PS) 7.49

I picked up 2 Xbox Live Starter Kits-$25.00 these are the ones with MotoGP and Mechassault Demos, with a full version of Tetris Worlds. I called MS Live support and they told me these are still good to activate.

The other live kits are still full priced at $70.

Also Wave Race Bluestorm is 50% but is still at $50 so it's only $25 after discount.

[quote name='flaprabbit']
Wave Race Bluestorm is 50% but is still at $50 so it's only $25 after discount.[/quote]

](*,) ](*,)

[quote name='Yeahman'][quote name='flaprabbit']
Wave Race Bluestorm is 50% but is still at $50 so it's only $25 after discount.[/quote]

](*,) ](*,)[/quote]
negative16.jpg

What's the duh award about?

I was making fun of TRU. Waverace has been clearanced at CC, Fry's, Target and has been easily available for less than 25.

That what I was commenting on.

bread's done
Back