One morning I shOTT an elephant in my pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, my new cubicle mate seems to be hitting on me.'

He keeps coming over, asking how I'm doing, seeing if he can 'help'.

I'm at my old desk and told him in an email if the database was going slow for him too, and he said he hadn't noticed but I should probably come back and see what else I can do in the meantime.
And he just came over to my old desk, said I should stop by later, how did he know where it was?!

My 18 year old sister is pregnant and is only making minimum wage and she doesn't even have have any type of diploma yet because she never went to school throughout high school and she even skips classes while " trying " to get her GED. The father is a guy who's not even responsible enough to put a condom on or take it out and she daily argues with him about stupid shit. Am I wrong for telling her and stating reasons why she's going to have a terrible life after she has this baby? Seems like I'm the only one doing it. But of course, she's "grown' so she can make her own decisions..... I really didn't see where stereotypes of black women came from until now.

Did the World Series of Pop Culture wrap up or is it on some sort of hiatus for some reason? I only have one left on my DVR and I don't think they were even into the semi-finals yet.

[quote name='Eviltude']Supernatural will Rock your Bells fa sho. One of the best free-style rappers ever.[/quote]

Yep

Its sad he doesn't get the credit he deserves

FB, what were you talking about when you said you were interviewing groups, but Soundscan fucked it up?

Edit: And it looks like I should try to catch Supernatural then. I'll hit the tables after him.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Long Story[/QUOTE]
You could always just stand back and watch her fuck her life up. Then again she's your sister, but sometimes, stupid people just deserve it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']FB, what were you talking about when you said you were interviewing groups, but Soundscan fucked it up?

Edit: And it looks like I should try to catch Supernatural then. I'll hit the tables after him.[/quote]

I've got some bands (I've got 5 of them in total) open to be interviewed if I actually do anything. I was gonna do them and throw em up on a site that I was creating which blew up in my face and then I thought of using them for the station I was gonna start and then SoundScan fucked that up. So, I have contacts but no outlet for them.

Anyone download the new Resident Evil 5 Trailer?

This game has made all other games just look like crap.

Cant wait. GOTY 2009

[quote name='fart_bubble']I've got some bands (I've got 5 of them in total) open to be interviewed if I actually do anything. I was gonna do them and throw em up on a site that I was creating which blew up in my face and then I thought of using them for the station I was gonna start and then SoundScan fucked that up. So, I have contacts but no outlet for them.[/QUOTE]

That's fucked up. Wish I could help you out.

I'd say we could try to do somethin' together, but that might be difficult.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I've got some bands (I've got 5 of them in total) open to be interviewed if I actually do anything. I was gonna do them and throw em up on a site that I was creating which blew up in my face and then I thought of using them for the station I was gonna start and then SoundScan fucked that up. So, I have contacts but no outlet for them.[/QUOTE]

That's fucked up. Wish I could help you out.

I'd say we could try to do somethin' together, but that might be difficult.
====
I have $100 for Rock the Bells merch. Anything you guys think I should get in particular?

Dammit, my Xbox randomly decided it couldn't read my Enchanted Arms disc while loading up and I lost an hour of leveling. fuck that game. fuck that game to hell.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']wow UPS was early today. Babylon 5 from walmart FTW. Also cheap shipping coming UPS instead of slowass USPS FTW.[/quote]I couldn't stomach the $9 worth of shipping charges, so I had it sent Site-To-Store to my local Walmart.

[quote name='shrike4242']I couldn't stomach the $9 worth of shipping charges, so I had it sent Site-To-Store to my local Walmart.[/QUOTE]
I hate walmart enough to pay 9 dollars to not have to set foot inside that store. Also I had a 15 dollar gift card from a student... so I didn't feel much of a loss.

It is guaranteed that I will be getting a 2009 Camaro, but now I have two problems. Regular or convertible, and what color.:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']
I have $100 for Rock the Bells merch. Anything you guys think I should get in particular?[/quote]

If Grouch has it, grab his new label's sampler.

Its called

Simple Man - Beans & Rice

And I doubt but if he has the debut of The Instant Messengers (group on his new label) on his table, grab that.

Anything new by Eligh

[quote name='Eviltude']You could always just stand back and watch her fuck her life up. Then again she's your sister, but sometimes, stupid people just deserve it.[/quote]
Usually, I would do that, but part of me cares about the baby and the fact that it's going to have a terrible life. Plus, I don't want my mom to have to end up taking care of the baby.

What I'm going to do is make her feel as bad as I can about this. I know she still won't care, and that she'll block it out, but it makes me feel better inside for some reason. Like earlier today I asked her what makes her want to have a baby and I told her that she's too young and that she's going to hate life when she has this baby and that she can't support this baby with what she's making and she stomped into her room and slammed the door. I wish my mom would just punch her in the face or something.

Not black. Technically, I'm white, but I was born by two black parents. Hmm....

[quote name='D_Icon']It is guaranteed that I will be getting a 2009 Camaro, but now I have two problems. Regular or convertible, and what color.:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE]
just make sure which ever it is, it's is bitchin'.
I wants me a bitchin Camaro.

But I'm going to be stuck with a Toyota Echo, most likely.

[quote name='Strell']I will never be able to complain that my office can't serve a damn good free lunch.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treats? I believe I shall.[/QUOTE] :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
[quote name='dallow']Hmm, my new cubicle mate seems to be hitting on me.'

I'm at my old desk and told him in an email if the database was going slow for him too, and he said he hadn't noticed but I should probably come back and see what else I can do in the meantime.
And he just came over to my old desk, said I should stop by later, how did he know where it was?![/QUOTE] :rofl:
[quote name='D_Icon']It is guaranteed that I will be getting a 2009 Camaro, but now I have two problems. Regular or convertible, and what color.:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE] Black. Always go with black. :cool:

[quote name='D_Icon']It is guaranteed that I will be getting a 2009 Camaro, but now I have two problems. Regular or convertible, and what color.:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:[/QUOTE]
I don't like the look of modern Camaros, but thats not to say I wouldn't take one :lol:.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Usually, I would do that, but part of me cares about the baby and the fact that it's going to have a terrible life. Plus, I don't want my mom to have to end up taking care of the baby.

What I'm going to do is make her feel as bad as I can about this. I know she still won't care, and that she'll block it out, but it makes me feel better inside for some reason. Like earlier today I asked her what makes her want to have a baby and I told her that she's too young and that she's going to hate life when she has this baby and that she can't support this baby with what she's making and she stomped into her room and slammed the door. I wish my mom would just punch her in the face or something.[/quote]

How long has she been pregnant for? If it hasn't been for a long time tell her to just get an aborion.

Does anyone remember the golden graham treats? They were like rice krispy treats but with golden grahams... and chocolate chunks. Man I miss those.

[quote name='dallow']Hmm, my new cubicle mate seems to be hitting on me.'

And he just came over to my old desk, said I should stop by later, how did he know where it was?![/QUOTE]

http://bash.org/?115

BlackDeth> i like stalked this girl sorta :D
BlackDeth> like once she asked me for a ride home from work
BlackDeth> and i took her home... i dropped her off at her house
BlackDeth> and shes like... wait a minute..how did you know where i lived?

I think she's been pregnant for maybe a month or two. Supposedly she'd have to be put in labor to have an abortion now, and we don't have the money. She's too stubborn to do it anyway.

Before the new Camaro was anounced I was looking at the late 60 models. I liked those, but the interior is just too "plain". Then this new one was announced. Pure awsomeness

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Not black. Technically, I'm white, but I was born by two black parents. Hmm....[/QUOTE]
images
?

/Dunno why I cant get that image to show up.

[quote name='Strell']http://bash.org/?115

BlackDeth> i like stalked this girl sorta :D
BlackDeth> like once she asked me for a ride home from work
BlackDeth> and i took her home... i dropped her off at her house
BlackDeth> and shes like... wait a minute..how did you know where i lived?[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='fart_bubble']If Grouch has it, grab his new label's sampler.

Its called

Simple Man - Beans & Rice

And I doubt but if he has the debut of The Instant Messengers (group on his new label) on his table, grab that.

Anything new by Eligh[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir.

How'd I lose you? I was born with this skin disease that gives me white skin even though I obviously have black features. Big lips, big nose, not straight hair ( that I keep cut usually ) and etc.

*sigh* You ever see the movie Powder?

[quote name='Punk_Raven']How'd I lose you? I was born with this skin disease that gives me white skin even though I obviously have black features. Big lips, big nose, not straight hair ( that I keep cut usually ) and etc.

*sigh* You ever see the movie Powder?[/QUOTE] So you're hairless too? :lol:

[quote name='fart_bubble']Oh yeah Woohoo, Lucky I Am usually does special limited editon cds and if he has one, get that[/QUOTE]

Thanks again.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I hate walmart enough to pay 9 dollars to not have to set foot inside that store. Also I had a 15 dollar gift card from a student... so I didn't feel much of a loss.[/quote]I guess you don't hate them enough not to shop there. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you're hairless too? :lol:[/quote]

No. Most people think I don't have eyebrows because they are pretty fair, though. So with my shaved head you'd probably get that impression. Acctually, I'm pretty hairy.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']How'd I lose you? I was born with this skin disease that gives me white skin even though I obviously have black features. Big lips, big nose, not straight hair ( that I keep cut usually ) and etc.

*sigh* You ever see the movie Powder?[/QUOTE]

PIX PLZ

You know, it's awesome that I can listen to music here at work, but sometimes it sucks that I have to use headphones. The reason: I have one earbud in for the most part and in-stereo songs get all messy.

*sigh* You ever see the movie Powder?[/quote]Alucard indeed.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You know, it's awesome that I can listen to music here at work, but sometimes it sucks that I have to use headphones. The reason: I have one earbud in for the most part and in-stereo songs get all messy.[/quote]Need to get some headphone with a switch to mono for one ear use.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You know, it's awesome that I can listen to music here at work, but sometimes it sucks that I have to use headphones. The reason: I have one earbud in for the most part and in-stereo songs get all messy.[/QUOTE] So have it output as mono.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Bolded = artists I'm going to see.

Rock the Bells at Randall's Island

MAIN STAGE
8:50PM - 10:10PM RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
7:20PM – 8:20PM WU-TANG CLAN
6:15PM – 7:00PM PUBLIC ENEMY
5:10PM – 5:55PM CYPRESS HILL
4:05PM – 4:50PM THE ROOTS
3:05PM – 3:50PM MOS DEF & TALIB KWELI
2:25PM – 2:50PM EPMD
1:50PM – 2:15PM PHAROAHE MONCH
1:20PM – 1:40PM IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
12:50PM – 1:10PM JEDI MIND TRICKS
12:20PM – 12:40PM DAVID BANNER
12:00 – 12:10PM SUPERNATURAL

PAID DUES STAGE
6:15PM – 7:15PM LIVING LEGENDS
5:15PM – 6:00PM FELT
4:25PM – 5:00PM SAGE FRANCIS
3:40PM – 4:15PM BROTHER ALI
3:00PM – 3:30PM CAGE
2:20PM – 2:50PM MR. LIF
1:40PM – 2:10PM GROUCH & ELIGH
1:10PM – 1:30PM HANGAR 18
12:40PM – 1:00PM BLUE PRINT
12:10PM – 12:30PM LUCKY I AM

DOORS OPEN AT 12:00PM

Since none of the early performers really interest me, I'll have plenty of time to shop the merch tables. For those curious, I'm skipping the Roots for Sage because I saw the Roots a few months ago, for the second time, and feel like they'll do the same set I saw before. Also, I've never seen Sage in concert.

I am going to explode.[/QUOTE]
Where did you get the itinerary?

EDIT: I see, from the official website.

They really fucked you guys on the time they're giving performers this years. I hope it's not the same for Frisco.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Does anyone remember the golden graham treats? They were like rice krispy treats but with golden grahams... and chocolate chunks. Man I miss those.[/QUOTE]

Indoor S'mores are made with golden grahams. I've wanted to make a batch for a while now but haven't gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back