Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
So I saw the Wipeout Omega Collection on sale for $7.99 on the PSN sale page, clicked it, and the product page shows it as being unavailable for purchase. This happened last night, though reloading the page now is still showing the same thing.

Does anybody else still miss the old storefront? I do.

So I saw the Wipeout Omega Collection on sale for $7.99 on the PSN sale page, clicked it, and the product page shows it as being unavailable for purchase. This happened last night, though reloading the page now is still showing the same thing.

It was a PS+ free game a few years ago. You might own it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Streaming some of the 3D platformer Tinykin, if you want to see it in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. This is a very good 3D exploration platformer with the added mechanic of the Tinykin, which are sort of like Pikmin in that they're tiny creatures that have taken a liking to you that you can use for your bidding. This is usually just for breaking objects, picking up some things, moving some things in a level, and helping push you up into the air from what I've seen so far. It looks nice and the worlds are pretty big with a lot of stuff to do, but the game itself doesn't seem like it'll too long to get every trophy.

Tinykin is fantastic. Took me about 9 hours to get the platinum. Pikmin is one of my favorite franchises of all time and this is easily the best Pikmin-like their has ever been. 

wipeout omega was from plus im pretty sure. you might have claimed it and cant buy it because you already have it. but it should say download if you did so im unsure

Low key excited to try Inscryption later tonight
My wife got it for me as a gift last year and it has all the makings for a cult/sleeper hit. Loved it, and without spoiling anything I will say that I'd replay act one over and over just by itself if I could. Seriously glad she caught wind of it because it wasn't on any radars that I knew of. Very niche, overlooked game.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1565376700028178432?t=Rh1noCQHpQ-CA4sXzo_O3Q&s=19
Lol, IDK what MS did to SE but they need to pull the tampon out and stop missing out on sales. The fact their games go straight to Steam but not Game Pass or Xbox is mind-boggling.

Guy goes around bragging about not buying games anymore because of Game Pass, and then wonder why publishers are hesitant on putting games on his Game Pass system.

Wario 64 posted this the other day, but I was able to claim the PS5 version of Edith Finch on PS5 console (had the PS4 version claimed already from PS+).

Yeah Game Pass games obviously lose sales numbers but you realize they still get paid for putting the games on the service right? It's not just they go on Game Pass and then they get no money ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0qDTET_tvY&ab_channel=PlayStation

Aren't the console covers supposed to be sold at retailers by now? I don't see them anywhere except from Sony themselves still.

Tinykin is fantastic. Took me about 9 hours to get the platinum. Pikmin is one of my favorite franchises of all time and this is easily the best Pikmin-like their has ever been.
Tinykin was wonderful.

If you haven't played the Wild at Heart you should check that out.

It is another great Pikmin style game with a great story, characters and charm.

Yeah Game Pass games obviously lose sales numbers but you realize they still get paid for putting the games on the service right? It's not just they go on Game Pass and then they get no money ever
Of course. All I was saying is that guy doesn't buy any games according to him, so why is he getting mad that it is not available to purchase on the Xbox if he's not going to buy it anyways?

PlayStation Indies Sale (ends 9/22 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/cf1645a7-a2e6-4151-8638-050cff3b1728/1

Madden NFL 23 All Madden Edition 25% off Sale (ends 9/15 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/2515c8d1-4e61-4ef2-850f-101774ab5bf1/1

Assassin's Creed Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla Deal of the Week (ends 9/15 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/b8a9f016-7f9d-483d-ad1a-5817a5447294/1

Kiachu: The Kaiju Dating Sim has a 20% PS+ discount to $7.99 for its launch until 9/21:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5155-PPSA08453_00-3796156147062627

Shameless plug: my game Emerald Shores is $1.74 ($0.99) in the PlayStation Indies Sale.. basically "Super Mario World with light RPG elements + sidequests + minigames," about a 1-2 hour main story and about a 3-4 hour plat.  Cross-buy with the PS Vita version (Vita version should show up as "Free" after buying the PS4 one).  There's also a free strategy guide available here 

Noticed AC Valhalla season pass is on sale and the Ragnarok dlc (that isn’t included in the pass) is also another $20. What’s the general consensus on these, both worth it, neither worth it? I vaguely recall the Season Pass wasn’t great, but Ragnarok might be worth it?

bread's done
Back