PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main line Mega Man games got easier as they went on from playing them all back to back on the old anniversary collection that came out on PS2.

Also fuck all you guys for talking about the PS4 one.
You already have all those games on the PS4 disc plus more on your GameCube collection disc you whiny asshole. Plus the X collection!!! Suck it up and go play those if you love your Mega Man so bad.

My cart after looking at everything on sale:

La-Mulana EX

Element4l

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Jet Car Stunts (cross-buy for PS3/Vita)

Paparazzi

Gravity Crash Ultra sounds like a buy. Cheap and 5 stars on the store. Here's an E3 2014 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9A8kmYCJLFY

Eh. Lords of the Fallen is still to high at $18. It was around $16 on GF, I believe.

For anybody that likes difficult platformers, the Prinny games are great @ $2. No trophies, though.

Here's my probably list so far:

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) $8

Phantom Brave: Hermuda Triangle (PSP) $2

Cladun X2 (PSP) $3

Element4l $4

Maybes:

Alien Rage $3

Gravity Crash Ultra $2.70

Shinobido 2 $7.50

BlazeRush $3

Beach Buggy Racing $4

I know Tyler recommends BBR at $4. Any opinions on the others?

that megaman universe trailer is totally amazing. bad box art megaman should have his own new game. I always thought his pudgy ass was a great addition to street fighter x tekken.

Demon Gaze is absolutely worth $16 for anybody considering it.

Natural Doctrine is not. Don't buy it unless you've got a lot of patience and are willing to play a brutal SRPG where a single character death means instant game over. It also doesn't give much in the way of guidance for where you're supposed to go and will happily let you explore areas with monsters that will crush and eat your souls in an instant.

PrSmv4H.png

Actually one of my most disappointing game cancellations ever. I didn't even realize they made this flashy trailer for it too. Jesus that just makes it even worse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf13859S5Q8
I never knew this existed. How does this not get made? Now I'm mad too!

Seriously though, no one buy Jet Car Stunts.  

Worst game I've played in a long time.  

Don't buy it.  

Trophies suck.  

Controls  suck.

Graphics suck.  

Sound sucks.  

Gameplay sucks.  

It sucks.

S-U-C-K-S

SUCKS

sucks

#sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Skip ahead to about 19 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xEe_te7BSdo

Last edited by a moderator:
element4l and korra get the nod this week.  picked up the ps+ games too.  I'll be looking for some folks to play lara croft with even though it requires strange hand acrobatics to play via remote play (I'll relearn the controls before I burden anyone as a partner).

Are you sure your wife and my wife arent the same person?
Maybe your wife and my wife are previously unknown twins. Either that, or you married my mother-in-law; in which case, "What took you so long (for the divorvice), father-in-law!"

Wait a minute, that last part is just weird.

Maybe your wife and my wife are previously unknown twins. Either that, or you married my mother-in-law; in which case, "What took you so long (for the divorvice), father-in-law!"

Wait a minute, that last part is just weird.
"Hello Mrs. madchemist76.... I have some enlightening reading material you might be interested in."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back