Rate The Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Les Claypool? I rate this 10 for Primus fans, 3 for people who dont like Primus but appreciate good black-n-white photography

6/10 i have no idea what that is supposed to be, but it's sorta funny looking.

edit: since you're only supposed to post once, i'll answer jetblac here: it's mort the chicken... star of a terrible PS1 game (not that I played it, but it got drake-esque reviews).

[quote name='aarif1']6/10 i have no idea what that is supposed to be, but it's sorta funny looking.

edit: since you're only supposed to post once, i'll answer jetblac here: it's mort the chicken... star of a terrible PS1 game (not that I played it, but it got drake-esque reviews).[/quote]

Its a guy who getting his head kicked (or someone forced to a ground by someone else's boot - it depends on your interpertation). It used to be black-n-white but recently I colored it.

EDIT: I like Angry Yoda so I give it an 8.

[quote name='jetblac']What is that, a turkey?
5/10[/quote]

Its not a turkey its Mort the Chicken.

And I give a 7/10 to the above avatar..I have no idea who that is but he looks crazy (which is good)

[quote name='Scorch']SNES-ish sprites rule and that's no exception.. 10/10

No one rated my MC from before! How sad[/quote]

I would say 7/10 for your MC, Scorch. But you get an extra point from changing it from green to red without messing it up and you get an extra point for just being Scorch. So... 9/10.

I don't have an avatar so maybe someone can rate my little sig pic? I will add a Shinobi avatar later.

Edit: Added Shinobi avatar.

[quote name='twanky']Historic figure from civil war? 6/10[/quote]

I think it might be Franz Ferdinand. Hence the name.

Oh , i didn't catch that. The moustache just automatically made me think of the civil war, calvaries and all that stuff.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Hot chick. 9/10[/quote]

Adriana Lima, my favorite VS model. :twisted:[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back