Rate The Avatar Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that's CLOUD. How could you NOT know?! He's my hero! But anyway, your avatar is kinda creepy to me, so you get a 6/10.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']7/10 for cajun. Godzilla rules.
ps. This is my first homemade Gif animation thingie.[/quote]

5/10 you need to edit it to either show the entire name tag or remove it, as is it looks bad.

[quote name='madmage']if you built that robot yourself then 9/10

if not then 2/10[/quote]

It is a BattleBot that I helped build. We have a team of 8. We built 2 BattleBots. This was our better one.

its funny how many time the avs have cahnged. I was reading this back from the beggining. I think all most everyone has changed at least once from then till now.

i know what you mean. i've changed twice since then. i had an animated sepiroth and superman logo avatar then i changed to this on christmas thanks to moxio

9.4 - You just can't beat puppets with automatic weaponry.

orangemage - you get a 8/10 b/c I looked like that when I got in last night

EDIT - I must be too slow, somebody beat me to the post.

[quote name='No!']Eh, I don't like anime but it's nice animation so 7/10[/quote]

anime i think not. its sepiroth from Final Fantasy 7 and more recently Kingdom Hearts. so to say anime, you'd be wrong. he's a videogame character.

i don't care about the rating, just get your facts straight

I got skipped!

I have changed a few times. I was superman. then a short stent as spiderman and now the I got my foot stuck in your ass man.

I got skipped too - you get a 9/10 for originality/pain factor :shock:

EDIT - Apparently. the guy below me isn't a motorcycle fan. Too bad :(

[quote name='joevan07']I got skipped too - you get a 9/10 for originality/pain factor :shock:[/quote]

you get a 4/10 because I don't like that shade of green

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back