Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

My level is really low, 8 or something. Maybe I should switch to level up faster, but I like medic.

BTW, are those free skins on the PSN useful for CAG nights, or are they DM specific?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']My level is really low, 8 or something. Maybe I should switch to level up faster, but I like medic.

BTW, are those free skins on the PSN useful for CAG nights, or are they DM specific?[/QUOTE]Are you talking about your Coop, Comp, or overall level?

And those free skins are for use in competitive. They're just for looks, but you can use them during CAG nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cthulhu8u']co-op I suppose, since it's all I play on CAG nights.[/QUOTE]If your only gonna be playing once a week, you're never gonna get to level 30.

Letting everyone know that Mana will be hosting his final R2 night as of tonight. Same time, same place. This could be your last chance to play R2 with him for quite some time!

Not sure if I'll be around but always a good time.

Popped this is after a long while... Seems like the tag from the bullseye is more accurate then it used to be, but I haven't played in forever.

Got in on a few minutes of the last co-op match. Was lost for 5 minutes and then it was over a few after I caught up lol. Why I wanted to stomp ya'll in deathmatch so hopefully no hard feelings. Getting a chainsaw in the back and then giving Mana the lead for a few seconds wasn't nice ha ha.

[quote name='zenprime']I'll be playing tonight at around 10PM EST. Even if no one else is.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably jump on too. Hopefully it's not like a few weeks ago with only about 3-4 of us turning up.

There'll probly be no turnout, but I'll be on at 7:30 PST anyways. So if anybody wants to play, just hit me up at RiseRomeSDS.

[quote name='blader16']Wow. TMK is the foundation to this clan.[/QUOTE]
He was for many of the clans. As for me, I took a nap. I'd only really play with vets though.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Seeing as I only have 2 games I'd really play online, this and Blazblue, I think I might hop back on soon enough.[/QUOTE]
/cheer. Ill be on for sure the day you come back.

From TMK;

"... I'll be there at R2 night tonight. It might start as early as 9:30pm EST, since I won't be able to stay on past 11pm EST.... Next weekend I may not be able to attend since I might have to work the entire weekend on top of 5 weekdays...."

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have been playing at 9:30EST? I've been playing with TRW pretty much every friday at 10EST. I don't how long we play, but we've been there. Will be there earlier this night.

In the future, idk if I'll stick with 9:30 or 10 but I'm going to continue playing every friday and any and all CAGs are welcome to join my party or invite me to theirs.

I'll be up and playing at 7pm PST/ 10PM EST every friday I'm able. So don't count on me to check the thread that often. If you see on and I haven't invited you to my party, or joined yours, flash me and invite/join request whatev.

bread's done
Back