Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Couldn't make it tonight, ran into some old friends by accident. Hung out and reminisced.[/QUOTE]
Real Life is a whole lot more important ;)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Couldn't make it tonight, ran into some old friends by accident. Hung out and reminisced.[/QUOTE]

Same here my friend came from college.Anybody want to go against me message me or add me as a friend.

All hail the mega bump

Mana will be joining in for the R2 CAG night so try coming in at pre-assigned time to join in on some Co-op action. All are welcome.

Sorry, i have just made weekly plans that are on Fridays. So i wont be able to join you guys until summer ends. I will try and hop on once in awhile though.

Hope the games go good.

Great games tonight. Wish we could have played some superhuman though. Normal co-op is just too easy now. I remember when I used to struggle through it and barely got any XP. I really hope they release some more co-op DLC.

Listening to Mana's "problems" was great. "Hmm... What size bed should I get?" "I have insurance." Lol Mana is a trip.

Hopefully there will bea game next week. Maybe Fluffy will show up.

Yeah, sorry about that. I got caught up with schoolwork and the time just flew by. College is hard. I'll definitely make the next CAG night with a large group. Hopefully zen is there too :twisted:

I saw TMK playing this but didn't see anyone else playing it so I thought it was just him - so obviously none of you are on my friends list. Who's the person to add for R2 night?

[quote name='pete5883']I saw TMK playing this but didn't see anyone else playing it so I thought it was just him - so obviously none of you are on my friends list. Who's the person to add for R2 night?[/QUOTE]

If you're in the clan, just check which clan members are on from in the game (triangle, then R1 or R2 until you find clan members). You would have seen about 4-5 of us if you saw Mana. I'm pretty sure I was on before he was, and 3RW and zen were on before me.

Yeah, mana's problems are fun... like him needing to buy another HDTV before buying a bed... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't see nothin yet.

If we manage a full group with some of the "older" players, it gets hilarious.

I'll try to make some space in the roster, but lately R2 has been giving me problems trying to edit. Just getting to a person's profile takes forever, and most of the time just leaves me hanging.

I'll try to get some play time in this coming week, so look out!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']You ain't see nothin yet.

If we manage a full group with some of the "older" players, it gets hilarious.

I'll try to make some space in the roster, but lately R2 has been giving me problems trying to edit. Just getting to a person's profile takes forever, and most of the time just leaves me hanging.

I'll try to get some play time in this coming week, so look out![/QUOTE]

Awesome. Get Mana, zen, you and I in a match and hilarity ensues.

I'm going to be playing Resistance 2 on a regular basis now as I've run out of new games to play. All my games either don't work online or are all of them need a ton of grinding. If you see me online feel free to join my party, I'll be playing online competitive.

Sorry guys, im sick and don't really feel like getting up to play some R2, but either way, it doesn't look like anybody will show....

[quote name='Invin']I think I'll start showing up again. Gonna join Devil in Platinum-hood :)[/QUOTE]

*high five*

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm down.[/QUOTE]

Cool, that's 4 down.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']It used to be Friday but the members are doing other things now. Shini and I would love to restart it though.[/QUOTE]Never left. I'm still waiting for you guys too show for once...

But I'm down for a game this Friday.

@Zenprime. Nice new picture/sig.

I doubt I'll make it this friday on the account of me not having a PS3 right now :(

My launch PS3 YLOD'd on me, so now I'm waiting on Amazon to get my Slim PS3 to me. I would have bought it B&M but I hate CA tax....a lot.

[quote name='ThreeRandomWords']Can't join this Friday, going to be at PAX. I should be able to play next Friday though.[/QUOTE]

Pick me up something nice. Insomniac-related stuff is prefered.

Sorry DMC. Didn't get your message til Saturday :cry:. I haven't been on the PS3 much lately except to watch the occassional movie. Been spending all of my spare time studying for classes (Pharmacy school). I'll see everyone online during Winter break :whistle2:|.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']It's cool. I could've sworn you told me you don't have R2 anymore.[/QUOTE]

I still have it... just got tired of it after playing it all the time trying to get to rank 31 on co-op (I never even bothered with the competitive trophies). Now that I've given it a break, I'd actually be up for playing it some more, but school's trying to kick my butt... gotta stay on top of things (first test tomorrow, 8AM :cold:). If I get a break, I'll try to sign in on a Friday night and see if anyone's on.

May not make it this week, I'll be helping my dad. I'll try to get on if I can.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Pick me up something nice. Insomniac-related stuff is prefered.[/QUOTE]
There wasn't much from Insomniac at PAX, just a Ratchet and Clank demo on the show floor and an inflatable ratchet. I do have an extra MAG beta code if you want that.

bread's done
Back