Ridin' The Kidney Missile into Utopia OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Damn, you just now got it?

How's the 1080p glitch now?[/quote]

It stopped before I got the cables... I'm a bit uncomfortable with this, as I'm not sure why this happened...

[quote name='utopianmachine']This OTT is almost dead. I'll be glad when I'm posting in one which isn't about fucking me.[/QUOTE]
This OTT was about you?

Maybe -- or it might've been that I power cycled it when I installed the surge protector (the new one, rather).

[quote name='dallow']breakin/warmup[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']This OTT was about you?[/quote]

Did you not look at the picture of JamesMcDeezy driving the kidney rocket? He's driving it INTO Utopia(nmachine).

fucking prudes. ;)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Lock picking was easy. Just push it up a few times to get the timing for when it fails (falls right away). When it doesn't do that, click your mouse.[/quote]

So do you have to push all the tumblers up first or do you do it in parts? (The instructions don't make total sense, since I played it on That Triple...)

[quote name='dcfox']This OTT was about you?[/quote]

Yeah, JimmieMac was having some fun last night talking about what he'd like to do to me. It was amusing.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Yeah, JimmieMac was having some fun last night talking about what he'd like to do to me. It was amusing.[/quote]

The Kidney Rocket is supposed to be... uncomfortable... potentially. So it's debatable about which trajectory it would be launched on... :roll::whistle2:#:lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The Kidney Rocket is supposed to be... uncomfortable... potentially. So it's debatable about which trajectory it would be launched on... :roll::whistle2:#:lol:[/quote]

I really have no idea what the kidney rocket is referring to. I even just googled it and got back nothing. Something sexual is all I know or assume.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I really have no idea what the kidney rocket is referring to. I even just googled it and got back nothing. Something sexual is all I know or assume.[/quote]

Seriously? Look at the OP.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I really have no idea what the kidney rocket is referring to. I even just googled it and got back nothing. Something sexual is all I know or assume.[/quote]

I'm guessing the man rocket will be launched on a trajectory which will result in impact with one or both of your kidneys. Now which trajectory will allow the meat rocket to acheive it's purpose in this endeavor, I don't know...

[quote name='utopianmachine']I really have no idea what the kidney rocket is referring to. I even just googled it and got back nothing. Something sexual is all I know or assume.[/QUOTE]
Something does come up if you google it. You need to read this article to fully understand the kidney rocket.

[quote name='dallow']Glad it's working.[/quote]

I'm just worried that there might've been an underlying problem -- if there is, I'd like to know about it during the return window, y'know?

If the jitter continued until HDMI cables were used, this would've led me to believe it was the cable and I'd have closure on the issue. If the jitter continued, it might've been a bigger problem, then I could return or exchange or something...

I'm glad it works, don't get me wrong. I'm just a little apprehensive.

Hey, dallow, I have an iPod now if you wanna send me some tunes online instead of by mail. Not sure how that works, if it's possible, but thought I'd mention.

[quote name='dallow']He's not a clever one dear.[/quote]

But Jimmie was talking about it being something new he wanted to try out and someone else made it sound uncommon. Is it really just screwing?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, dallow, I have an iPod now if you wanna send me some tunes online instead of by mail. Not sure how that works, if it's possible, but thought I'd mention.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I am so dialing the RIAA

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So do you have to push all the tumblers up first or do you do it in parts? (The instructions don't make total sense, since I played it on That Triple...)[/QUOTE]
One at a time baby, uh huhuhuh eeeyea.

[quote name='utopianmachine']But Jimmie was talking about it being something new he wanted to try out and someone else made it sound uncommon. Is it really just screwing?[/quote]

It might be related to the screwing the ancient greeks were so fond of. :whistle2:#

[quote name='darthbudge']So I just got back from seeing No Country For Old Men for the second time. It was doublely as awesome the second time.[/QUOTE]
I've lost all respect for you.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Translation?[/QUOTE]
That's the joke.

[quote name='TFN']No Country for Old Men was indeed a terrible, TERRIBLE movie.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Thank you. Now I need you to go and kick' dbudge's ass for me. . . and rob him.

[quote name='dcfox']:applause: Thank you. Now I need you to go and kick' dbudge's ass for me. . . and rob him.[/quote]

lol TFN could kick my ass no doubt, but I dare him to find a single penny on me.

[quote name='darthbudge']Liar.[/quote]
I could've spent my 8 bucks on something else.Like a tongue ring.

I'd rob your parents, nickel! Pick your mom up by her ankles and shake that bitch loose of them coins.

[quote name='TFN']I could've spent my 8 bucks on something else.Like a tongue ring.

I'd rob your parents, nickel! Pick your mom up by her ankles and shake that bitch loose of them coins.[/quote]

Least his mom has coins, yours doesn't charge anything!

[quote name='Moxio']Did you have a supereasy password? Or did you write it down somewhere?[/QUOTE]
His password is
password

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back