Ridin' The Kidney Missile into Utopia OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']How do you unlock songs? I only have the Bang Camaro song and I'm at the last tier of "story" mode on Hard.[/QUOTE]
Play the bonus songs in order @ the Rio de Janeiro venue in Solo Tour mode.

[quote name='zewone']What do you like?[/quote] Not some rubbish South Park metal song.

I like Heavy fucking METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='TFN']Not some rubbish South Park metal song.

I like Heavy fucking METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

That song did make me :lol: though.

In all seriousness....

I like crunk rap, hip-hop, and hyphy.

... and GG Allin. [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMjbU0VNpc[/MEDIA]

TFN, do you have access to any cheap 12 month XBL codes? I think I might need one for a present since I can't find this iPhone adapter anywhere B&M.

Nah, I messed up by mentioning a lot of clearance stuff and either fargonefar/negativefx/johnnyfoxdarko cleaned my Kmarts that were stuffed with awesomeness.

[quote name='zewone']Windows Media Player 11.

NICE!

I unlocked the South Park song.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Zewone. That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wow, the PS2 Rock Band doesn't have character creation or Band World Tour mode?

fucking lame.[/QUOTE]
No character creation? PS2 hardware can't handle it?

The character creation feature isn't even demanding.

I'm guessing they gimped it to make people pick up a next gen version.

"Shortly after today's update went live, reports arose that all original PlayStation games were now playable using the PS3-to-PSP Remote Play function. GameSpot has confirmed with Sony that today's firmware updates do indeed confer Remote Play functionality for all original PlayStation games downloaded over the PlayStation Network or spun using the original PS game's disc on the PS3."

Err, how the hell does that work? Does it copy the game to your memory stick?

Just means you can play them via the network or internet on the PSP.
Hope this means they'll speed up on worthy PSX releases.

Oh, and apparently to spoof 360 type graphics, the band and everything except for the HUD is pre-rendered video.

Not sure if that feature is because of no custom characters, or if there are no custom characters because of that feature.

$1 a month for Live? How? Ah I see from a clearance. I just paid $50 today for a 12 month code.

[quote name='Maklershed']Already changed my password. At this point I want to close my ebay account entirely. As well as paypal. Is that advisable or should I keep it open to dispute/resolve this.[/QUOTE]

If you want to close the accounts then I'd just tell eBay that and let that be the end of it. The nice thing about eBay is that you can't send money from it so if somebody buys shit you just won't ever pay. Now of course if somebody uses it to make fraudulent sales they'd be screwing people using your name. But once you tell eBay to nix the account there isn't much more you can do.

[quote name='munch']I'm downloading Aegis Wing right now. Any other free shit that you all recommend?[/QUOTE]
Yaris.

[quote name='munch']I'm downloading Aegis Wing right now. Any other free shit that you all recommend?[/quote]

TFN's mom.

[quote name='Brak']That Yaris game is OFF THE CHAIN![/QUOTE]
When you get out of work, you up for some multiplayer Yaris?

Shut up, Kazama.

1197353479110.jpg

[quote name='TFN']Nah, I messed up by mentioning a lot of clearance stuff and either fargonefar/negativefx/johnnyfoxdarko cleaned my Kmarts that were stuffed with awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

OBJECTION! Kameo is not awsomeness! :(

[quote name='dcfox']When you get out of work, you up for some multiplayer Yaris?[/QUOTE]
Yuh-yuh-yuh-yuh-YUH!!!

[quote name='Negative']OBJECTION! Kameo is not awsomeness! :([/quote]

Somebody done robbed up all the damned Xbox Live subscriptions!

I know it was one of you fools.. I just hope whoever did sells them to people in need. :]

How much were they going for? I bought 15 months of Live for $7 at that flea market. I don't get much on Live though, a couple of bouts of Halo w/ my brother everynow and then.

12 bucks for the bundle.

and those vision cam bundles are slowly creeping out as I noticed one for 44.00 the last time I was there.

hey, if anyone is looking for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum or King Of Fighters XI, check K-Mart. I just found and bought the three for $9.99 a piece. They were up by the registers. Never thought of looking there and especially for that price

[quote name='TFN']Nice, good lookin' out for a pal.[/QUOTE]

I expect a commission.

And if those vision packs drop further, hit me up. I'll need some Live soon.

[quote name='dcfox']How do you pick locks in Oblivion?[/quote]
Short answer? Go get the fucking skeleton key. Saves you so much trouble, cause once you have it, you just tap the key/button for autopick until the lock disengages.

Long answer? You can get lock picks from fences once you join the Thieves Guild -- the rest of it? I think the tumblers stay up or have a better chance of staying up the higher your security skill.

Better solution til you can go get the key? Go get an open average lock spell.

not too bad of a haul today. for $76 I got:

Winning Eleven 2007
All Pro Football
Earth Defense Force

PS2
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
King Of Fighters XI
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Short answer? Go get the fucking skeleton key. Saves you so much trouble, cause once you have it, you just tap the key/button for autopick until the lock disengages.

Long answer? You can get lock picks from fences once you join the Thieves Guild -- the rest of it? I think the tumblers stay up or have a better chance of staying up the higher your security skill.

Better solution til you can go get the key? Go get an open average lock spell.[/QUOTE]
I'm still just a bit outside the Imperial City. I don't think I can do all that stuff yet.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm still just a bit outside the Imperial City. I don't think I can do all that stuff yet.[/quote]
Depends -- once you get out of the sewers you can pretty much do as you please. Though to get the skeleton key, you need to be level 10 I think. It's one of the Daedric quests.

You can buy spells in the market district, so you can pretty much do that whenever, if one of those two shops has something like open "easy/very easy" lock.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']HDMI installed... what a fucking pain in the ass.[/quote]Damn, you just now got it?

How's the 1080p glitch now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back