Snow White BD $10.00 after $10 coupon at Amazon

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Amazon is currently offering a $10 discount off the purchase of the Blu-ray of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'. Just input the promotional code "snowhite" (only one W) at checkout. If used on the combo edition with Blu-ray packaging, this brings the final price to $9.99; but it allegedly also works on the other different BD editions of the movie.

Thanks to Blu-ray.com
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=3466

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ed_']No, otherwise it would only say promotion applied. I tried it again and it didn't even accept the snowhite coupon. Guess I just got lucky.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I'm saying that was the only promo I could find any info on related to that disc that was for $5 credit, so whatever you have is unique to you.

And the code snowhite is single use only. You'd need to try it on a different account to get it to work again, assuming it's still active.

Edit: I tried ordering on a different account with just the snowhite code and it only takes off $10 per copy. No additional discounts or "Thank you" promo.

Some people are saying on blu-ray.com that the "Snow White Thanks" $10 is showing up on their next movie order after snow white shipped. YMMV.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Some people are saying on blu-ray.com that the
"Snow White Thanks" $10 is showing up on their next movie order after snow white shipped. YMMV.[/QUOTE]

This seems correct. I was reading this thread and after seeing this post, I went to Amazon and put a blu disc in my shopping cart and $10 off 'Snow White Thanks' appeared

Did your Snow White order ship? Plus it does take x amount of time for the credit to appear in your account.

To give more info on my earlier post, I only ordered one Snow White. I pre-ordered it back in April and the Thanks promo was waiting for me.

Still don't see the promo in my account, and I haven't gotten my pre-order price guarantee automatic adjustment (although another CD I ordered, in a different order, that released yesterday DID automatically get the adjustment).

As good as Amazon is, the occasional randomness of their promotions/etc can be maddening. I guess I'll have them call me after lunch to ask why I haven't gotten the price guarantee yet.

[quote name='SuperJedi']The Blu-ray version's DVD disc does not have any Special Features, right?

But is EVERY feature on there on Blu-ray anyway?[/QUOTE]

Please respond to this.

Also is there ANYthing in the Blu-ray version that's NOT in the DVD version, Vice versa?

Disney Reward do you get the same amount of points in both the Blu-ray packaging and DVD packaging?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Argh so Blu-ray packaging version have NO more extras than the DVD packaging version???[/QUOTE]

the blu ray packing has the same exact contents as the dvd packaging. there are both 2 blu ray discs with all the features and bonus material and i believe the 1 disc dvd with only the film.

This showed up in my gold box today so I got it for $8.99. I also got an email for a $5 video on demand credit. Hopefully I'll get the snow white thanks promo too once it ships out.

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']the blu ray packing has the same exact contents as the dvd packaging. there are both 2 blu ray discs with all the features and bonus material and i believe the 1 disc dvd with only the film.[/QUOTE]

What about Disney Movie Rewards Code points. Do Blu-ray packaging contain MORE points than DVD packaging?

Since no one got an email I guess I am SOL

Greetings from Amazon.com.

I researched your order and account and found that you had used a claim code to receive an instant $10 off this purchase. I also see that the purchase qualified you for a $5 savings for a future purchase on Video On Demand.

I'm sorry but I was unable to find any information about the additional promotional offer you mentioned.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we
requested:

link

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please use the link above to send us your reply.

If you could contact one of those who received the offer - they should have received an e-mail to alert them of the offer after placing the order. At the bottom of the e-mail is a reference number. You'll find it in the small print, with the copyright disclaimer as follows:

"(c) 2008 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo and 1-Click are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.
Reference 1111111"

Use the link above to send us the reference number, and we'll figure out the best way to help with this promotion as soon as you contact us again.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

[quote name='SuperJedi']What about Disney Movie Rewards Code points. Do Blu-ray packaging contain MORE points than DVD packaging?[/QUOTE]

Every past Disney :br: has had 125 Disney Points, and since the ACTUAL DVD release is still 6 weeks away, I think both of these releases will have 125 Disney Points.

FYI: I got the :br: case version and it had 125 points

do does anyone know what actually gets you the "snow white thanks" ten dollars off? i preordered and shipped and received already and dont have it :( tried calling and they didnt know what i was talking about

to the dude who is asking for the email; here is what I got from Amazon although it does not list a reference number on my iPhone. I suppose I can look on my laptop at home when I get home. Also, I removed the link yo my order info:

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing to let you know that Disney is offering a new $10-off
promotion on the Blu-ray version of Snow White you ordered recently.

We automatically added the promotion to your existing order, and
you'll see the $10 discount when we charge and ship your order. You
can also see the promotion applied in the Order Summary in Your
Account here: edited

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com. We look forward to seeing you again
soon.

So where is the link to this Printable $10 off coupon that seems to be talked about here?
I'd prefer to pick this up at BB.

Update:
OK I found the printable coupon.
I noticed the coupon says expires 10/10/09.
I hope that means it's good through 10/10/ 09.

Yeah the DVD case also contain 125 points for Disney Rewards

WOW the Plush set (2.16 times more cost) have 2300 Points (18.4 times more)!?!

Hey anyone with that don't need these points, PLEASE give them to me!!! :D

EDIT: Ok I may misread, a plush set cost 2300 points to redeem on DisneyMovieRewards.com, not how much comes with it when you buy the plush set for $52

bread's done
Back