Some GameCrazy Price Drops (8/29)

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Final Fantasy XI XB360 29.99
Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse XB $19.99 new/14.99 used (Finally)
NFL Head Coach PS2/XB $29.99 new/$19.99 used

apparently theres some more coming Thursday

[quote name='Scorch']Final Fantasy XI XB360 29.99
Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse XB $19.99 new/14.99 used (Finally)
NFL Head Coach PS2/XB $29.99 new/$19.99 used

apparently theres some more coming Thursday[/QUOTE]
I'll have to check my store tomorrow when I go into work... I am really hoping that THAW 360 goes down to 19.99 but that doesn't seem like it going to happen.

[quote name='briansraregames']I also noticed Karaoke Rev Party for cube w/mic @ 19.99/14.99[/QUOTE]
Good...price...must...resist

[quote name='-Never4ever-']MUST . . . RESIST . . . FFXI & Stubbs the Zombie . . .[/quote]

Stubbs was good on the PC, but it was kind of short. Fun while it lasts though.

I'm not sure where they came from (the gamecrazy store?), but I have a get $5 off any used game 12.99 or over coupon for Gamecrazy. Looks like these could come in handy....

I found a RPG MAker 3 for 13.00 yesterday at gamecrazy , ironically they had bmx xxx for the gamecube used for 35.99

[quote name='jgressley']I'm not sure where they came from (the gamecrazy store?), but I have a get $5 off any used game 12.99 or over coupon for Gamecrazy. Looks like these could come in handy....[/QUOTE]

I got mine from a sprint store. Keep in mind that the coupon does NOT stack with MVP and in some cases MVP would be the better route to go (though rarely).

[quote name='dsullo']I found a RPG MAker 3 for 13.00 yesterday at gamecrazy , ironically they had bmx xxx for the gamecube used for 35.99[/quote]

BMX XXX is somewhere around 5.99.. some of the stores ive been to are HORRIBLE about updating prices.

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Stubbs was good on the PC, but it was kind of short. Fun while it lasts though.[/quote]

Good concept with horrible story & super repedative levels.
It lasted about 2 days with me. Beat it & never touched it again. :cry:

As for GameCrazy, I noticed that "The Warriors" is down to $19.99 new there (and i'm guessing around $14.99 used). Excelent game.

[quote name='briansraregames']Has Radiata Stories always been $14.99 used at GC? If not, it is now.[/quote]

It dropped with Soul Calibur 3 and Dragon Quest VIII a few weeks back

More price changes in the morning, I hope to see a list :D

maybe they'll fucking drop the price of Tomb Raider Legend for 360.. I laugh whenever i see the used copies for $45

[quote name='jer7583']maybe they'll fucking drop the price of Tomb Raider Legend for 360.. I laugh whenever i see the used copies for $45[/quote]
It shouldn't still be $45, ask them to scan it.. iirc its 34.99 used

I browsed the list at a store. Many pages indeed. A lot of it seemed to be stuff that dropped the last time.

Wavebirds have dropped to 24.99.
Phantom Brave was 7.99

Hopefully we can get a full list soon.

Visited a store and the guy had pulled down basically the entire used games section and was repricing. Stated that 500 price changes came through today. The area was a mess so I'll be checking back tomorrow.

I also found Geist for GC at the Tonawanda NY Gamecrazy to be $14.99

I've been waiting for a drop and this is way better than the $26 Gamestop and EB ask for.

I browsed the master list too and IMO this sale is a big disappointment. Not anywhere near the same as last year, most of the highlights (Shadow Hearts $7.99 etc) were so cheap already that not many stores have them. The only worthwhile section for me was GBA games which had a lot of quality titles drop to $7.99 or $4.99.

[quote name='blakerja']Visited a store and the guy had pulled down basically the entire used games section and was repricing. Stated that 500 price changes came through today. The area was a mess so I'll be checking back tomorrow.[/quote]

yeah I saw it, it was 30 pages. It was a pretty lame list, I did see a few 4.99 games I may want to get (Super Monkey Ball Jr).. Fatal Frame 2 dropped down to 7.99 used, which is awesome.. a few rarities on PS2 dropped to 7.99 (Firefighters FD18, Guy Game), good luck on finding those though..

There's supposed to be a huge list of price changes for new games in mid september.. so stay tuned, there should be huge sales trying to get rid of old shit before the new shit comes out.

is stubbs any good is a platformer or action game? never heard of it. is the XB xbox or is it another ps2 game?

well I did the whole list today at my store (well I did half so I don't know all of them), and I'm sorry to say it has to stay at the store.

The highlights that I know of
DoA arcade stick 360 is now $49.99
Metroid Prime Hunters $24.99 USED

I only remember those because I am probably going to buy the arcade stick and I just traded in my copy of MPH.

I know that half the list was PS2.... which I didn't do.

Oh and BTW my Sony rep came in today and I should probably make a new thread for this in the Sony section but.... here we go anyway. THis holiday season, a PSP bundle with 1GB stick, ATV offroad fury, all value pack accessories and Lords of Dogtown for $249.99 and it gets better she hinted at a PS2 of a another color, also PS3 demo units with 23" HDTVs by mid October.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Any idea what the GBA titles were? I wouldn't mind Activision Anthology or Puzzle Fighter that cheap.[/QUOTE]
I can check the list tomorrow this list took all day to get done so I am not completely sure about specific titles but I will look into those two.

[quote name='Scorch']yeah I saw it, it was 30 pages. It was a pretty lame list, I did see a few 4.99 games I may want to get (Super Monkey Ball Jr).. Fatal Frame 2 dropped down to 7.99 used, which is awesome.. a few rarities on PS2 dropped to 7.99 (Firefighters FD18, Guy Game), good luck on finding those though..

There's supposed to be a huge list of price changes for new games in mid september.. so stay tuned, there should be huge sales trying to get rid of old shit before the new shit comes out.[/QUOTE]

Any chance Atelier Iris 2, Suikoden V, MS Saga, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, and Tales of Legendia were on the list?

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Any chance Atelier Iris 2, Suikoden V, MS Saga, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, and Tales of Legendia were on the list?[/quote]

No, those were definitely not on the list.

Upon looking at the list again, these were a few that caught my eye:

XBOX

Karaoke Party w/mic $14.99
DDR Ultramix 3 $14.99
Fatal Frame II $7.99
Stubbs $14.99

PS2

S.M.T. DDS 2 - $14.99
Karaoke Party w/mic $14.99
Ape Escape Pumped $7.99
DDR Extreme 2 $14.99
DDR Max $7.99

My GameCrazy still has some of the DQ8 Slime Controllers. I wanted one from EB when they went down in price but no EB/GS around here still had them.

Anybody know what GC wants for these now?

A few days ago, I saw a new Digital Devil Saga 2 and it rang up $39.99. (I asked because the wall tag said $19.99) Dang, I could have sworn I heard it was marked down to that price from someone on CAG - unless maybe that was the used price for it.

[quote name='M1C13']I can check the list tomorrow this list took all day to get done so I am not completely sure about specific titles but I will look into those two.[/QUOTE]
I appreciate it man. Thanks. If I remember correctly, no GBA titles were dropped in the last sale. So, I'm excited if there's anything decent.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I appreciate it man. Thanks. If I remember correctly, no GBA titles were dropped in the last sale. So, I'm excited if there's anything decent.[/QUOTE]
I believe both of those are on the list, there were 14 pages of GBA games so I tried to remember the two that you asked for.

[quote name='brianmoy']A few days ago, I saw a new Digital Devil Saga 2 and it rang up $39.99. (I asked because the wall tag said $19.99) Dang, I could have sworn I heard it was marked down to that price from someone on CAG - unless maybe that was the used price for it.[/QUOTE]
wait did they give you the 19.99 if it was marked that way? Because they have to and then someone gets yelled at by the manager. Yesterday we had those console stickers that no one buys all priced at 4.99 and when I rang one up it said 9.99 but by company policy we have to give you the price that is marked.

[quote name='M1C13']wait did they give you the 19.99 if it was marked that way? Because they have to and then someone gets yelled at by the manager. Yesterday we had those console stickers that no one buys all priced at 4.99 and when I rang one up it said 9.99 but by company policy we have to give you the price that is marked.[/quote]

If I remember, I think it is a law that they have to offer the stickered price if it is on display, even if it is $20 cheaper than what it rings up as.

Anyone if the Gazzelle The Peacemaker, Trigun action figure has been marked down too? If it's going to be marked down from $30 then im all over it.

[quote name='M1C13']wait did they give you the 19.99 if it was marked that way? Because they have to and then someone gets yelled at by the manager. Yesterday we had those console stickers that no one buys all priced at 4.99 and when I rang one up it said 9.99 but by company policy we have to give you the price that is marked.[/quote]

No he didn't give it to me for the $19.99. He didn't even notice it was miss-priced until I pointed it out. I passed on the $39.99 price and left w/ nothing. He did at least say thanks for coming in to take a look as I was leaving.

I didnt see DDS 2 on the list.

There is a ton of money to be made if you know what you are looking for, especially if the new stuff drops soon to match the new used prices

Dave

[quote name='brianmoy']No he didn't give it to me for the $19.99. He didn't even notice it was miss-priced until I pointed it out. I passed on the $39.99 price and left w/ nothing. He did at least say thanks for coming in to take a look as I was leaving.[/QUOTE]

Early in the year, Wild ARMs Alter Code F was sittng above a 29.99 price marker. It was still 49.99 but they gave it to me for 29.99.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I didnt see DDS 2 on the list.

There is a ton of money to be made if you know what you are looking for, especially if the new stuff drops soon to match the new used prices

Dave[/quote]

There is a drop on new titles coming on the 14th or so, i think.. i hope there's a 4.99 drop soon, that would be awesome!

[quote name='Scorch']There is a drop on new titles coming on the 14th or so, i think.. i hope there's a 4.99 drop soon, that would be awesome![/QUOTE]
I think the one on the 14th that you are talking about is PULL not a DROP.

[quote name='M1C13']I think the one on the 14th that you are talking about is PULL not a DROP.[/quote]

i dont think so, i thought i read a 500 piece used drop then a 250 piece new price drop later in september. ill check again whenever i visit the store next.. probably sometime today or tomorrow for that 3 for 15 deal.

Well, the new drop should happen soon enough - any store I've ever been to the new and used prices coorelate. THe stuff that dropped to 7.99 used should follow with 9.99 used, 9.99 used = 14.99 new and so on. One of the games I scanned that was 7.99 used was 24.99 new still - that just doesnt make sense.

And I wish Fire Emblem and Golden Sun GBA games were part of this drop

Dave

Dave

bread's done
Back