Sony PSP $153 shipped

How in the hell can this merchant afford that? Aren't PSP's still retailing for $250? I'm tempted, but this seems just a little too good to be true... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Professor Oreo']How in the hell can this merchant afford that? Aren't PSP's still retailing for $250? I'm tempted, but this seems just a little too good to be true... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
They could be knockoffs, used ones, etc.

Damn, I was thinking about buying one too. This is tempting. Doesn't say anything about used but does mention if there is a problem with it to contact the manufacturer. Anyone biting on this??

[quote name='mmercer13']Damn, I was thinking about buying one too. This is tempting. Doesn't say anything about used but does mention if there is a problem with it to contact the manufacturer. Anyone biting on this??[/QUOTE]
It says that's for games and DVDs, not hardware.

I'm guessing it's a typo from $269.95, and they probably won't honor it being that they have be flooded with online orders within minutes after it was out on the internet.

I'm thinking refurb, but doesn't make any mention of it. If only this happened on a weekday I would of call them and ask. Too tempting, but I'm going to pass on this:cry:

Now that I think about it maybe, these are the ones with pixel problems that they are trying to unload.

all you nah sayers out there be damned...I just ordered them all up on my credit card so you all negative bastages will never get a PSP :)

[quote name='scp89']all you nah sayers out there be damned...I just ordered them all up on my credit card so you all negative bastages will never get a PSP :)[/QUOTE]

Cool dude! Just don't go crying to us when they cancel or send you a brick with a psp logo spray on top of it.

I suggest getting 2nd day shipping ($9) so if it is a price mistake, you have a higher chance of getting it before they notice.

[quote name='reaver18']I suggest getting 2nd day shipping ($9) so if it is a price mistake, you have a higher chance of getting it before they notice.[/QUOTE]Springing for faster shipping doesn't get it out of their warehouse any faster.

[quote name='AtlusParker']Springing for faster shipping doesn't get it out of their warehouse any faster.[/QUOTE]

yeah.. agree... this deal is on SD and FATwallet.. so i'm sure there'll be thousand of orders.. seem like it will get cancel..

on another note.. their office is located less than 10 mile from my place, maybe i should drive there and demand them to fulfill my order :)

Ive heard that the Europe operation is good and the US part (just opened up) is awful. Plus, thats too big of a hit for any retailler to take, let alone a small one.

I too have ordered DVD-R's from them, gave them my credit card, and have not been raped. So I think it's 80-90% safe.

[quote name='racthamp']yeah.. agree... this deal is on SD and FATwallet.. so i'm sure there'll be thousand of orders.. seem like it will get cancel..

on another note.. their office is located less than 10 mile from my place, maybe i should drive there and demand them to fulfill my order :)[/QUOTE]

[font=Verdana, Arial]hello yoonminkim[/font]

I went ahead and ordered for $157 with 2 day shipping. Im sure it will be cancelled/too good to be true but what the hell. My credit card offers me full returns anyway.

Dam, wish I was on, this sounded like a great deal if it turns out to be good. I hope everyone that ordered one gets it at that great price.

looks like I was a little late. The PSP didn't really interest me, but for that price, I would've tried it out. If anything, I could resell if I didn't like it. Let me know if anyone actually recieves it at that price.

bread's done
Back