Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
561Wtrc.png

Plenty of times...I was just wondering. Stop being so hostile.
You're the one throwing the shade + snark with those shots & jabs at me, last time I checked.

So, did you really expect me to reply nicely to you?

Of course not - which is why you threw those shots at me, obviously.

B/c you wanted me to reply - so well, here's your reply.

You're the one throwing the shade + snark with those shots & jabs at me, last time I checked.

So, did you really expect me to reply nicely to you?

Of course not - which is why you threw those shots at me, obviously.

B/c you wanted me to reply - so well, here's your reply.
hostile again

What did yer pops whip up for dinner today?

when's the last time there was one of these mysterd-drabe back and forths? it feels like it's been awhile. just when you think israel and palestine are gonna live in peace somebody throws a shot

I breakfast quesalupa'd a few days ago. It wasn't awful, although i'm not entirely convinced that what passes for bacon at a Taco Bell is actually bacon.

Crossthreaddealposting: Rocket League 4-pack is back on sale @ Bundlestars for $38.99. Not sure if the Dudley Do-Right pricing is still in effect, but that might knock a few loonies off the price tag. The spofobros have played this a few times now, and it's always great fun. You really should be joining us.
Ive never played it and It might be fun but I just dont get the hype. This really just looks like some glorified quake mod, something we might load to change up between rocket arena and ctf matches. People were falling over themselves to pay $15-$20 for this thing like its the freshest stuff since you could play games on the "internets"

Ive never played it and It might be fun but I just dont get the hype. This really just looks like some glorified quake mod, something we might load to change up between rocket arena and ctf matches. People were falling over themselves to pay $15-$20 for this thing like its the freshest stuff since you could play games on the "internets"
Rocket League? You're drunk.

[Rhetorical Question]

When's Rocket League going to be in a $1 tier HB? 

That's what I wanna know.

[/Rhetorical Question]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a really good game. Much more than some mod or mini game. You just jelly. So stop being a cheap ass and buy it bro! Or wait a few months to see if it shows up in Humble monthly. It was already on ps+.

Well, since we've gone off the rails arguing over microwave toaster food again, obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog

Also, Rocket League is awesome and you should all play it.

I buy Hot Pockets for my kid but always pick the "gourmet" kind which annoys him to no end.  I come home from the store and say "I've got Hot Pockets!" and then he sees that they're cuy & bleu cheese flavored and asks why the hell I can't just buy the pepperoni pizza ones like a normal person.

I don't believe that it's not really just Monterey Jack flavored processed "cheese".
It's not, they just scrape the underside of your keyboard drawer. Add a little water, squirt into a taco shell and you've got a quesalupa. You should probably mention to them that it would be more efficient just to mail you the shells to fill directly.

It's a really good game. Much more than some mod or mini game. You just jelly. So stop being a cheap ass and buy it bro! Or wait a few months to see if it shows up in Humble monthly. It was already on ps+.
jelly of people fakeybroing a quake mod/ xbox live level indie game? Like I said, it probably is fun, but $15 fun? tops its bundle BTA fun. Maybe on the outside humble monthly fun with another good anchor game

jelly of people fakeybroing a quake mod/ xbox live level indie game? Like I said, it probably is fun, but $15 fun? tops its bundle BTA fun. Maybe on the outside humble monthly fun with another good anchor game
I've had at least $18 worth of fun, but obviously I have terribly low standards.

So... not to break up all of the fake cheese and hot pocket talk, but to break up the fake cheese and hot pocket talk...

Does anyone have a useful opinion or know if the HyperX Cloud II gaming headsets are any good? Amazon has a bundle with a Rainbow Six Siege (Uplay) code for $69.99. I'm kind of tempted since I'm looking for a new set. I've used a pair of Astro A40s with the mix amp, but they sadly died long ago. I'm currently using the Sony Gold Wireless headphones, but they're not well made (plastic, surprise!) and sort of falling apart.

That's a really good Rocket League price (<$10 a copy) even before VPN shenanigans which makes me awfully suspicious.

You think it'll be the headliner for April's Monthly like ARK is for March? That would be one of the only games I think of that could match ARK's hype.
It's been that price before..

So... not to break up the all the fake cheese and hot pocket talk, but to break up the fake cheese and hot pocket talk...

Does anyone have a useful opinion or know if the HyperX Cloud II gaming headsets are any good? Amazon has a bundle with a Rainbow Six Siege (Uplay) code for $69.99. I'm kind of tempted since I'm looking for a new set. I've used a pair of Astro A40s with the mix amp, but they sadly died long ago. I'm currently using the Sony Gold Wireless headphones, but they're not well made (plastic, surprise!) and sort of falling apart.
I saw the deal earlier and meant to post it but forgot... I have not touched a pair, nor have I ever seen them for sale before, but they have allot of great reviews. Nearly a 5 star avg on 1,444 reviews is outstanding. Kingston is also a quality brand though I've not heard of them doing headsets till today. Newegg they have 4 star (out of 5) on 55 reviews... Which, again, is very solid.

If I was looking for a headset today... I likely wouldn't look much farther.

Edit: Lots of reviews rave about their comfort... After owning three gaming headsets I can honestly say that's a very important feature that you don't realize you need till you have one that isn't.

i had it, was really disappointed. really not that good at all; mediocre. better off getting a regular chalupa or a cheesy gordita crunch if you want some "fancy" taco-esque food there
I'd probably get a cheesy gordita crunch over the Quesalupa (can't remember if I've had a chalupa), everything works together better in that then the Quesalupa. Miss the $5 box they did that, iirc, was one of those, a burrito supreme, and a taco.

I guess I've only been around for the crap sales on Rocket League then. :whistle2:(

I still think it's somewhat possible even if not next month, I suppose we'll see on Friday.
Are you still trying to complete the "Collect 70 empty pizza boxes and trade them in for a Steam Rocket League key" promo Domino's was running?

I hate to break it to you but: THERE IS ONLY. ONE DAY LEFT.!!! EAT MORE PIZZA, YO! U CAN DO IT!

I saw the deal earlier and meant to post it but forgot... I have not touched a pair, nor have I ever seen them for sale before, but they have allot of great reviews. Nearly a 5 star avg on 1,444 reviews is outstanding. Kingston is also a quality brand though I've not heard of them doing headsets till today. Newegg they have 4 star (out of 5) on 55 reviews... Which, again, is very solid.

If I was looking for a headset today... I likely wouldn't look much farther.

Edit: Lots of reviews rave about their comfort... After owning three gaming headsets I can honestly say that's a very important feature that you don't realize you need till you have one that isn't.
I've been skimming over the reviews on both Amazon and Newegg. Looks like Newegg throws in a new mouse pad as well (because that makes sense) for the same price. Although I'd still rather buy from Amazon with prime shipping among other reasons.

Yes, comfort to me is right up there with sound quality on any headphones or headsets. So that's a plus already from the many reviews.

I'm thinking I'd probably sell the game code which in turn would reduce the price of the headset. I guess I have an hour to decide. Hmm. Hooray compulsive purchasing behavior!

I'm thinking I'd probably sell the game code which in turn would reduce the price of the headset. I guess I have an hour to decide. Hmm. Hooray compulsive purchasing behavior!
Are people buying Uplay keys? I know people here get all

b7PxoMK.png

about them.

Then again, CAG is its own, err, special place with a special subculture.

b7PxoMK.png

about them.

I personally prefer steam if possible, but it seems all ubisoft games will open through uplay regardless?

I got alot of Uplay games now, I actually rate Uplay number 3 on drms right behind steam and origin. I picked up Primal on uplay for 33 on shadykeys, runs and looks good on my pc which are the rec. specs (8350, 280x) Got everything on high besides shadows and there are some dips but it looks so much better than on PS4. 

Snobbish.png

about them.

I think Uplay is decent but I'm probably in the minority. It definitely has some limitations and room for improvement.

With all games being equal to a +1 on Steam I don't see any issues with having some exclusive Uplay only titles. I think I can live without a few +1s. Maybe if the Greenlight program never existed I'd think differently though.

I think Uplay is decent but I'm probably in the minority. It definitely has some limitations and room for improvement.

With all games being equal to a +1 on Steam I don't see any issues with having some exclusive Uplay only titles. I think I can live without a few +1s. Maybe if the Greenlight program never existed I'd think differently though.
I don't stress over the +1s BUT I do have a hard time remember what games I own... Which is the main reason why I prefer steam. I can look it up on my phone for those 3 AM glitches while at work.

bread's done
Back