Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
:D :D

So I remembered I had another GMG acct and said fuck it and went ahead and got another one of those stupid $.06 jobbies. 

Got the same damn game I got the first time, fuck you Steel Storm Retribution.

$0.12 all for you fuckers!

STEELSTORMBURNINGRETRIBUTION:NPG74-V289T-YV5TM

I have two other accounts (sssh don't tell Playfire) but after the Asteroid shit game I got I'm going to cut my losses at 6 cents.

I have two other accounts (sssh don't tell Playfire)
w7C4ZGi.png

The bag of games that are possible with the 0.06 promo must be different than the other mystery bundles. Did the other one a while back and got trash but it was arguably better trash and each key was at least different IIRC. Seems like everyone is getting the same 3-4 games from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bag of games that are possible with the 0.06 promo must be different than the other mystery bundles. Did the other one a while back and got trash but it was arguably better trash and each key was at least different IIRC. Seems like everyone is getting the same 3-4 games from this.
Supposedly the Spanish got better crap (ask Spanish Rainman) but it sold out twice in like two seconds so they just dumped in a Kajillion keys of like 4 poopees level games and called it good.

I have two other accounts (sssh don't tell Playfire) but after the Asteroid shit game I got I'm going to cut my losses at 6 cents.
Yep. Playfire. Then went to hell quickly, didn't it?
Ah well, At least it was alright for a short while.

Out of curiousity, I went back and looked at it a few weeks back. They really should just shut it down. It's absolutely worthless at this point.

Spin the wheel at GMG. It went as expected. Shitty, bundle fodder keys. As a special bonus, everything owned already. 

Help yourself if you want +1.

Rush Bros Y57JX-6NN65-AC6YG
Tower Wars 0MN0E-WGG33-6YC9E
Rabbit Hole 3D FYMQR-C8IMJ-GT3PJ
Orborun 0L3I4-5QB20-TKKH7
Gun Monkeys 3BQVW-H9B3Z-ZJEHY
Clickr G6J4C-8A3FW-5YBYC
Rooms: The main building G6H0K-8M5I9-5PP4T
Shattered Haven NEJ8V-92YV7-G6X6B

Spin the wheel at GMG. It went as expected. Shitty, bundle fodder keys. As a special bonus, everything owned already.

Help yourself if you want +1.

Rush Bros Y57JX-6NN65-AC6YG
Tower Wars 0MN0E-WGG33-6YC9E
Rabbit Hole 3D FYMQR-C8IMJ-GT3PJ
Orborun 0L3I4-5QB20-TKKH7
Gun Monkeys 3BQVW-H9B3Z-ZJEHY
Clickr G6J4C-8A3FW-5YBYC
Rooms: The main building G6H0K-8M5I9-5PP4T
Shattered Haven NEJ8V-92YV7-G6X6B
LURKED but thanks anyway

btw.. what kinda low life would lurk Gun Monkeys? :drool:

Managed to snag Oddworld: New n Tasty and Jumpjet Rex off Tremor just now. Can't believe that I managed to beat the Europeans at their own game. Also, grabbing Nova-111 for 79 coins the other day was such a wonderful feeling, considering it was in a monthly not long ago.

And here is a Tremor Gem that I won: [SIZE=12pt]5DRAG-HKZX7-ZXYMX [/SIZE]

LURKED but thanks anyway

btw.. what kinda low life would lurk Gun Monkeys? :drool:
Wait...you don't own Gun Monkeys?! Do you actually want it? Someone probably has a sore they can squeeze a copy out of if you want it.

Meaning that Gun Monkeys is like herpes or some other STD, not implicating that CAGs have STDs.

Wait...you don't own Gun Monkeys?! Do you actually want it? Someone probably has a sore they can squeeze a copy out of if you want it.

Meaning that Gun Monkeys is like herpes or some other STD, not implicating that CAGs have STDs.
There are still people trying to get copies out of their Steam inventory from they they redeemed a 2-pack they got for free, but there's no one to give it too because everyone already got it for free.

I kind of wanted that Pineapple game. I think it's in some bundle I'm supposed to get but I'm starting to Gilby stuff or at least pre-Gilby stuff.

I think it's because no one hardly talks about Indie Gala around here anymore, which with HH is probably the best source of crap and semi-okay indie stuff right now. Poopees on the other hand constantly shit out the worst green toxic explosive diarrhea and everyone is going on about them.

Their bundles are terrible and I don't want them but I always know they are around and what's in them whether I like it or not.

With IG we get per bundle like one announcement from Indef and then like 15 people going 'Is anyone hosting?' and that's it.

Microsoft is releasing Halo 5 free to "play" map editor for PC, be excited.
sometimes, the logic of Microsoft is mind boggling.

They said that Halo will be Xbox exclusive and their ace in the hole

And then they release a map editor for PC WITHOUT the game to play. Tell me, why would I spend all my time in FORGE making map for some console pissant to play in a game that I can't play? :wall:

some ppl might argue that a subset of the pissants will create content on PC and then play them on the Xbox. Hello? They are pissants b/c they don't want to deal with PC gaming in the first place.

I kind of wanted that Pineapple game. I think it's in some bundle I'm supposed to get but I'm starting to Gilby stuff or at least pre-Gilby stuff.

I think it's because no one hardly talks about Indie Gala around here anymore, which with HH is probably the best source of crap and semi-okay indie stuff right now. Poopees on the other hand constantly shit out the worst green toxic explosive diarrhea and everyone is going on about them.

Their bundles are terrible and I don't want them but I always know they are around and what's in them whether I like it or not.

With IG we get per bundle like one announcement from Indef and then like 15 people going 'Is anyone hosting?' and that's it.
No Pineapple Left Behind is actually in an IG bundle that currently has a Happy Hour.

As far as finding one, you could try the cesspool or maybe over here.

No Pineapple Left Behind is actually in an IG bundle that currently has a Happy Hour.

As far as finding one, you could try the cesspool or maybe over here.
Thanks. I think I just need to check Manuel Luis' group more often.

I guess the good bad old days of Indie Gala being a big thing around here are gone. It seems to get lost between the Humble chatter and Poopees getting attention just for being infamously shamelessly bad.

$54.XX 4TB Seagate Expansion HDD at Target YMMV

Brickseek.com
056-02-0117

Might ring up $93 but you have to PM their app

EDIT: take to CS and have time scan it with their iPad comparing to Target app.

My dream comes true!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojzCYgli1t0

Now I can go to america!!!!!!  Or you can come here since I'm broke....

My dream comes true!!!!
Hooray! My wife will be unemployed!

Not really since she doing something different these days and her specialty is legal/medical interpretation which no one is going to trust to a device any time soon. Maybe someday but it's not as though people are putting legal documents through Google Translate and calling it good enough.

But it's external.... what do you have to do to make it internal?
Externals are great for backing-up important files, mostly.

For me - basically, it's a great place to put Steam games you just ain't playing ATM (At The Moment); that way, you don't have to re-download the damn things; or if it needs to update, it only downloads what it needs. Also great for any other game back-ups for others services, too. Good place to put GOG Installers, patch files, mods, and other things you ain't going to access often.

If you're looking to run games or run intense processes - just get an internal.

If you have no room inside your system for more internal HDD and you need a solution - a cheap alternative is to get an Orico hard-drive dock (that's what I have) or some kind of superb hard-drive dock that supports 2.5'' HDD's (laptop-sized or SSD-sized) or 3.5'' HDD's (typical desktop sized HDD's) with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed support or better. I've been using this Orico dock with a 2TB Toshiba 7200rpm HDD on both my laptop & desktop - and I love this damn thing.

This hard-drive dock has worked-out WAY better than I ever expected it to.

Playing Doom. About 4 missions in. It's excellent so far. It's very much old school Doom with a fresh coat of paint with some really well thought out level design. One suggestion if you want it to really replicate the old games is before you start playing turn off the waypoints and tutorial crap and its literally like it was back in the day where you had to find your way with no hand holding at all.

Enjoying it a lot needless to say.

But it's external.... what do you have to do to make it internal?
I'll be the D this time and explain it to you.

All external drives are just internal drives in external enclosures. All you PROBABLY have to do for this Seagate is take apart the enclosure and unscrew it from the drive bay, then you have an internal. Western Digital started a trend in 2013-14 of soldering USB ports straight onto the hard drive SATA slot, so you can't plug it into an internal SATA bay.

I don't think Seagate does that, but you'll have to double check this Seagate product to make sure it doesn't have something like this:

7853506200_1303823762.jpg

Video - how to disassemble a Seagate Expansion HDD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW0d0u-FqoE

bread's done
Back