Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Typical Blizzard fanboy response. I thuoght you were still playing World of Warcraft? Because that's the only specs your PC could run? Sorry for the response but man it really gets me heated when someone has to be a jerk to someone online so everyone else in the click gets a good laugh.
They REALLY ARE all playing Overwatch in here. Pretty sure his dig was at them for switching to hype games, not at you.

Typical Blizzard fanboy response. I thuoght you were still playing World of Warcraft? Because that's the only specs your PC could run? Sorry for the response but man it really gets me heated when someone has to be a jerk to someone online so everyone else in the click gets a good laugh.
I think he said what he did because he took you for being sarcastic like "who in their right mind would want to play battleborn?"

Easily butthurt and being in this thread don't go well together.

Just sayin'

They REALLY ARE all playing Overwatch in here. Pretty sure his dig was at them for switching to hype games, not at you.
This. Plus Drabes doesn't even play Overwatch. I think the only Bliz game he plays is old ass Diablo 3 and even then only once in a blue moon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of butthurt, I saw this on imgur  and thought of LostWeeaboo.

Caption: 

"I'M NOT fuckING DRAMATIC! YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME... fuck!!!"

WHAT

HOW

WHO

IS

ONE???

WILL 

BATTLEBORN

WORK 

ON

MY

VITA?

More like Battledied?  Amirite?  Or Battleaborted?  Amirite? Or Buttleborn?  BUTTMAN!

Speaking of butthurt, I saw this on imgur (vid so can't inline post it) and thought of LostWeeaboo.

http://imgur.com/gallery/72MG9
No one probably cares but imgur is pretty easy with the extensions. If you want to inline something that is a ".webm" or ".gifv", just change the extension to ".gif".

Also, I suggest everyone that comes into this thread buy a case of anal-ez. Works wonders.

EDIT: or I guess diaper rash cream... depends on what kind of butthurt.

No one probably cares but imgur is pretty easy with the extensions. If you want to inline something that is a ".webm" or ".gifv", just change the extension to ".gif".

Also, I suggest everyone that comes into this thread buy a case of anal-ez. Works wonders.

EDIT: or I guess diaper rash cream... depends on what kind of butthurt.
Smackattack's mom uses anal-ez.

Here is an explanation... again:

"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

I can't believe that mathematics have taught that 1 x 1 = 1 when it has always been wrong.
6NensTq.jpg

I think someone's investments in Buttleborn just went down 40% this week and they are just mad they will soon have to change their username to poorgamer.  Like I tail all my clients, if you can't bear to be without the bull then cell cell cell!   

Also, Smackattack's Mom + Bah's Mom = 2, but Smackattack's mom x Bah's Mom = 1?  But I have been told that that Smackattack's mom and Bah's Mom each equal zero and I shouldn't brag about it.  Am I believing the hype?  

I just now noticed this so I'll leave this here:

Forget about Skyram, if you need a game to play for 100 hours clearly you need to get Crush Crush.

That escalated quickly.

Also, how does Blade have more time in Crush Crush in the past two weeks than he's played ever? There's some witchcraft afoot.

hey guys bastion is deal of the day 3.74 i know you all ben waiting for years for a sale or a bundle of it garb it while its hot its probably a glitch or something so buy it now all we need is for magicka to finally get a sale, maybe double fine will finely get in a humble bundle, benn wiating for psychonauts and costume quest to finally be afforable for years now

Here is an explanation... again:

"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

I can't believe that mathematics have taught that 1 x 1 = 1 when it has always been wrong.
ice_cube_wtf.gif

err ... amongst all the obvious incorrect gibberish in that the most glaringly obvious is that the square root of two isn't one OR two

That escalated quickly.

Also, how does Blade have more time in Crush Crush in the past two weeks than he's played ever? There's some witchcraft afoot.
Shh...I didn't cheat. Even though I got most of these stupid achievements in one day. If anyone asks, I fakeynumbro'd it and bought microtransaction stuff. Totally didn't change in-game values to get those achievements quicker.

This is either the poorest trolling I've ever seen or we are watching someone's brain melt. Crossing fingers for latter. Can't wait to hear about oranges smelling like music.

Did someone say Overwatch?

Got on today...saw a couple level 61s. What the actual fuck. Do people sleep? I have 7 hours and only 13

Did someone say Overwatch?

Got on today...saw a couple level 61s. What the actual fuck. Do people sleep? I have 7 hours and only 13
Bonus XP for playing with groups, bonus consecutive matches, bonus win XP....61 is a bit high but a lot of folks who have been grinding out 8 hrs a day are pretty much hitting hitting the 50s about now.

Hype is dangerous. It's the same reason why the mathematics system is so screwed up. "How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be." Exactly. You're letting other people tell what you to play, think, etc. and it's not right.
Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Overwatch is great.  I also saw the free Viktor Vran keys, didn't get some, got one from the cesspool, and ended up playing for like 4 hours.  Pretty good.

#games

To my international travelling friends, what's the verdict on VPN usage for getting cheap stuff on Origin?

I'm particularly looking at the ME2/ME3 DLC seeing as it's 30% off with "ORIGIN30" and we never get that shit on sale.

Overwatch is the greatest game ever because reasons.
On the plus side, in a couple of weeks some no avatar assclown will ask about Overwatch and Drabes will snarkily reply that no one cares as everyone's moved onto the next overhyped flavor of the week FPS after which said assclown will flip out, quote fake philosophy that doesn't make any damned sense and just generally provide much entertainment.

To my international travelling friends, what's the verdict on VPN usage for getting cheap stuff on Origin?

I'm particularly looking at the ME2/ME3 DLC seeing as it's 30% off with "ORIGIN30" and we never get that shit on sale.
Mexico.

If you missed the caucassus key drop, don't worry they planned how to cover you.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/442180/announcements/detail/939377991003197372

Hi! We've shared 600 keys. But some bots has took 400 key.
But, don't you worry. If you want to play this game, just send a friend request to Dream Games. Our editors will send a key to you.

We hope, you'll enjoy it!
Bad Bots :(

Reviews aren't good for the new TMNT game by Platinum.  A few tech issues, a few design issues with boss placement/difficulty, length is fairly short (6-10 hours) and it's locked at 30 FPS.

Operation Caucasus is completely awful, guys. I doubt they actually made it into a game, but it's something I probably wouldn't add to my account even for free.

Basically, it's a 10-minute tech demo with floaty controls. You start on a wharf and go into an enemy camp and kill everyone, and the game ENDS. Not even ends, there's just nothing else to do so you might as well quit and uninstall.

bread's done
Back