Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
WWE 2K17 Deluxe for $22.50?  That can't be right, can it?  I haven't seen it come close to that yet.

Edit:  I guess not..."sorry, we couldn't add your item"

Edit 2:  It just worked...that's a good price!

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE 2K17 Deluxe for $22.50? That can't be right, can it? I haven't seen it come close to that yet.
Hmmmm, I wonder if that is b/c 2K + WWE just announced WWE 2K18 for consoles w/ Seth Rollins on the cover.

EDIT:

Nation Red is .79 so if you somehow don't have that, now is the time. 4 pack is 2.39.
Somehow, I actually did have Nation Red.

Well, I'll be damned.... [shrug]

EDIT 2:

RAGE is $2.50. Solid FPS with a mediocre/abrupt ending and tedious 'backtracking' of levels for multiple missions. Plenty of content, though. It's kind of a Borderlands lite.
Scorchers FLC is quite good, too - has a good boss fight and its own story. Takes about 3-6 hours for most, I'd guess. Most importantly, Scorchers opens the base-game up, so you can travel back to old areas (unlike if you only own the RAGE base-game - where at some point, story + game cuts off you going back to some areas at some point).

Though, "bleh" @ Scorchers being $3. It's been cheaper than that before.

RAGE is $2.50. Solid FPS with a mediocre/abrupt ending and tedious 'backtracking' of levels for multiple missions. Plenty of content, though. It's kind of a Borderlands lite.
I knew I was forgetting something, I still need to grab the dlc for the game, thanks for the reminder.

Hmmmm, I wonder if that is b/c 2K + WWE just announced WWE 2K18 for consoles w/ Seth Rollins on the cover.
Probably although they specifically said they weren't talking about the PC version of 2K18 yet. This is one of those franchises that I like supporting since they finally came to PC and I think this is the cheapest I've bought it for so that price works for me.

Probably although they specifically said they weren't talking about the PC version of 2K18 yet. This is one of those franchises that I like supporting since they finally came to PC and I think this is the cheapest I've bought it for so that price works for me.
I remember back when WWE 2K15+16 actually only had one Edition on PC, which had Base Game + ALL DLC.

If 2K17 was $15 w/ All DLC, I might've bit.

I did try 24 hour total trial for 2K17 on HB/GameSessions - and it's good. I really liked MyCareer w/ the backstage fights + promo-cutting additions.

The splitting of inside the ring + outside the ring signatures/finishers was long overdue, as well - b/c in 2K15+16, slotting a signature/finisher that just wouldn't fit in all situations would usually result in a generic move being done (like a DDT) or nothing happening at all.

Example: Slotting say a Handspring Cutter (AKA Jay Lethal's Lethal Injection) as a Signature (or Finisher) wasn't a great idea in 2K15+16, as when outside the ring there's no ropes to bounce off! 2K17 splitting the inside/outside signatures + finishers fixed this problem, as you could set something else for the other location.

... uh. I have Fallout 3 GOTY. It's not popping up as owned in that bundle because it has Fallout 3 Base and GOTY is a different appid. God damnit Bethesda...
I also have Fallout 3 GOTY on Steam. Bleh @ this.

Would've been nice for a better discount, if FO3 GOTY was counted...

This is somehow way worse than I was expecting...I picked up a pinball table or two and the last door. Spent like 5 bucks. Like I said earlier I might just bite the bullet and splurge 25 bucks for the witcher 3 goty, why not. Although torment tides of numenara for half off is a surprising discount, and divinity original sin finally for 15 bucks isn't bad. 

That Bethesda bundle is a scam.

All of the Bethesda DLC is overpriced this sale.

Even the RAGE and Brink DLCs are only 40% off.

Tempted by Divinity: OS for $16. First time I have seen it lower then %50 off. I waited this long though, might as well wait another year lol
Hilarious considering it has been $15 on consoles multiple times already.

Speaking of consoles, there's actually a few games that are cheaper in the Xbox indie sale right now than Steam.

How sad is that?

At least Turok is $5?

WWE 2K17 Deluxe for $22.50? That can't be right, can it? I haven't seen it come close to that yet.

Edit: I guess not..."sorry, we couldn't add your item"

Edit 2: It just worked...that's a good price!
Not a surprise really. The last 3 (including this one) have all dropped to > than 60% by this time. I think 2K15 was 75% by like August. This was the first one where the DLC wasn't already included. I'll grab it at some point, but I've lost interest so quickly in the last 2 that I'm not really bothered. The series really needs some refreshing as I found the last 2 extremely shallow quickly. If FPW is done right, 2K's going to have some competition.

I randomly decided to try viewing my Queue again, even though the front page now says you can get 2 cards per day instead of 3.

I got another card and now it says "You can get -1 more cards today by continuing to browse your Discovery Queue."

Is Disney Infinity fun, and worth it, with all the characters unlocked?
I liked it, but keep in mind you can no longer redeem any physical content that might not be on the game.
If I recall correct the game is missing the characters from Zootopia on the pc version.

Along with online features being disable now.

I randomly decided to try viewing my Queue again, even though the front page now says you can get 2 cards per day instead of 3.

I got another card and now it says "You can get -1 more cards today by continuing to browse your Discovery Queue."
Same here. Tried again to see if it would go to -2 but no such luck.

Oh cool, my GMG voucher code for PUBG doesn't even work. It says it's valid until June 23rd. I wonder if it expired early.

Not a surprise really. The last 3 (including this one) have all dropped to > than 60% by this time. I think 2K15 was 75% by like August. This was the first one where the DLC wasn't already included. I'll grab it at some point, but I've lost interest so quickly in the last 2 that I'm not really bothered. The series really needs some refreshing as I found the last 2 extremely shallow quickly. If FPW is done right, 2K's going to have some competition.
Pro Wrestling X is getting there, too. I haven't played in a while but they are getting closer and closer to a finished product. Doing some cool stuff like a scaffold match.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

I might pick up pillars of eternity plus the season pass but these prices are lousy in general. Games that were 75 off on past sales are now 50%. Wtf

giphy.gif
Been waiting for this gif all day. Thanks!

no discount at all on Night in the Woods, p much the only thing I was hoping for

I know it's tired to say but Steam sales truly do get worse every year, I don't know why there's still such hype for them

I might pick up pillars of eternity plus the season pass but these prices are lousy in general. Games that were 75 off on past sales are now 50%. Wtf
i think pillars of eternity has been 17.99 in like the last 8 sales. i keep waiting for it to drop and it keeps not dropping

I got home from work tonight around 9:30 EST, so I missed all the hubbub with the site acting up, but this sale doesn't completely suck.

I didn't get a Marlow Briggs sale, so Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics for 89 cents (already own the original) is the highlight for me.  Also looking at Chime, Chronicles of Teddy, Dungeon of the Endless, Neo Scavenger, Starship Rubicon, Teleglitch, Pineapple Smash Crew, Super Blackjack Battle 2, Salt, and Post Apocalyptic Mayhem.  I'm on an Alienware Alpha (yes, I know), so it's a low end kind of party, and I'm trying to stick to a $20 budget.  But, can anyone provide insight on any of these?

In any case, I will be buying one at a time in case I need to refund.  I learned my lesson from when I was a wee noob who bought 10 games at a time.

One recommendation I'll give is that if you didn't get the humble monthly styx: master of shadows was in, pick that up (assuming you like stealth games). It's 80% off and a much more faithful homage to the old Thief games than Dishonored (as much as I do like that game) could ever hope to be. 

Was really hoping RE7 would have a bigger discount. I have the house to myself this weekend--which might not happen again for another 10 years--and I just wanted to be able to move my PC into the bathroom and lock myself in there with RE7. I'll probably still do it because I don't want to wait 10 years, but still, I wish I could do it for cheaper.

Was really hoping RE7 would have a bigger discount. I have the house to myself this weekend--which might not happen again for another 10 years--and I just wanted to be able to move my PC into the bathroom and lock myself in there with RE7. I'll probably still do it because I don't want to wait 10 years, but still, I wish I could do it for cheaper.
If you have the house to yourself, there's no need to lock yourself in the bathroom?

I was hoping to get a really cheap Shadwen with the Frozenbyte collection bundle, but they had to add Has-Been Heroes to it which ruined my plan.

Vampire Bloodlines is $10 on Steam.

This has been $5 numerous times before on Steam and even a few times on GOG!

ITAD on Bloodlines - https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=vampire+bloodlines#/page:game/info?plain=vampiremasqueradebloodlines

Alpha Protocol is $5.09 on Steam.

AP Steam version was like $1.89 on GameStop the other day!

SWAT 3: Tactical GOTY on Steam is $8.

This was $2.49 during GOG Summer Sale for GOG Version!!!

It's almost as if Steam knows casuals will jump in on this sale + think they are getting great deals, when in fact anyone could've done better elsewhere and any other time when Steam actually has Not-Seasonal Sales.
Bloodlines has been that price for the past couple of sales. Good ole Activision. fuck it, I think I'll just go ahead and get it. AP is still on sale at GameStop. Dead Cells is a few bucks cheaper on other sites (BundleStars, GameBillet, WinGameStore) for those interested in it. Thanks to a fellow bro for hooking me up with that $21.89 PUBG.

bread's done
Back