Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone linked their Twitch Prime account to PUBG and didn't open the set of loot, it's going for about $40 on the Steam market (buy orders). I am baffled that anyone would pay that much when the individual items are available for $1-3, but it is what it is.
Is it over? Was gonna link my account yesterday, but didn't.

"37 for sale starting at $63.25"

You guys must have me confused. I'm new here, discovered this site a few days ago. And I don't believe 1 × 1 is 0 but if you think about it 1 x 1 is 2. Take one Steam game, multiply it by another Steam game and you have two Steam games. I'll never understand how multiplying one by another someow subtacts one... because it doesn't.
See someone dropped out of elementary school.

Yeah, but Amazon Prime Day is usually made up of pretty crappy junk they sell. I can't wait for the phone cases and LED toilet lights!
...not going to lie, I'd be tempted by LED toilet lights. I mean as long as they're different colors and not just white. I want my toilet to look like a rave.

I claimed the PUBG loot yesterday, but didn't do anything aside from actually clicking claim offer. Did I miss out?

EDIT: Actually, I read that you have to link your PUBG account to your Twitch account. So I have to own the game to get the items? I might just buy the game, then sell the items to cover the cost, or do that then refund and wait for a GMG coupon.

I linked my accounts for the crate a good 3 or 4 times since its been available and never got anything. Did the overwatch one just fine but never got the Pubg crate for some reason.

Amazon, I'm counting on you for an amazing deal on an ultrawide monitor tomorrow. Don't let me down.
There's an LG 34'' in the upcoming deals. Add it to your watch list to see. Also, might be worth checking AWD if they have a general 20% off on AWD items like they usually do.

I just got two kills in PUBG! OMG I feel so accomplished. I love this game so much. One of them I used some Dead By Daylight tactics. Ran around a corner and crouched behind a shelf after I got shot. Dude ran outside thinking I did too. Had no weapon, but looked left and boom, big ol gun and ammo laying there. Picked it up and blasted the poor guy when he walked back into the building.

The RIFT being $400 at Newegg w/o Tax is super tempting...but alas...kinda much for genWhan
They are good, but true it is still gen1. Can always hold out to see what the MS sponsored headsets bring, but you know those are going to have alot of MS store cruft with them, at least the rift you know you can play basically all steam games

Im sure the sale will roll around again around christmas anyway if anyone holds off. I wouldnt really expect a gen2 for another year or two as it is, which at that point you would need a volta/amd++ card to power it at the new res' anyway

I never could get Twitch and Amazon Prime to link.  I might try again later since I can still get the Overwatch things, even though I don't really care since I am not playing that at the moment but whatever.  I probably would have opened the PUBG loot anyway and killed the value before I realized I could sell it.  

Better be Great DEALZ MysterD, or RCSAMPLE-MANIA IS GONNA RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER!!!
big-lebowski-walter-whats-your-point.jpg

Tempted to see how that Ultrawide monitor is priced on Amazon later but I really need to upgrade from my 770 if I am going to go from 16x9 to 21x9 and I wanted to wait until the mining craze dies back a bit and cards stop being stupid expensive.  

75% off the DLC would've been an easy purchase for me. Meh.
I'd buy it at 50% off, and this doesn't seem like pointless DLC. The reviews suggest that the 3 levels in the DLC are better than the ones in the base game. Seems to be essential DLC, though the remaster in general is supposed to suck

I never could get Twitch and Amazon Prime to link. I might try again later since I can still get the Overwatch things, even though I don't really care since I am not playing that at the moment but whatever. I probably would have opened the PUBG loot anyway and killed the value before I realized I could sell it.
I opened it up thinking "oh, something free like this can't be worth anything." That said, the individual items can still net you around $5 so I might hold on to them to see if it goes up in price.

Also, I think you have to be primary on the prime account to link with Twitch. I couldn't get it to work because I'm secondary on my wife's prime, but when I linked her account it worked.

But, the DLC isn't on sale.

Seriously, WTH?
SeasonalCAG THPSHD DLC Hunter:

So I thought there has to be a way to find it cheaper. Well this is the best I could find.

1. If you have Humble monthly sub and have credit from screwing over charities (like I do) 10% off plus whatever you have hoarded in HB credit:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tony-hawks-pro-skater-hd-revert-pack

2. You are a filthy console peasant that drives from store to store to flip 2 games for 50 cent profit then you now have something to use your GS credit on:

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/add-ons/tony-hawks-pro-skater-3-hd-revert-pack/107217

I know everyone knows and uses wingamestore, but their sale is going on.  Cool thing is, at least to me, is they have flash sales.  Ah, the good ole days.

They are changing everyday.

Happy hunting.

It's interesting how spoiled we've come. A big sale with games you can DL instantly is considered a "dumpster fire". I remember the 90's when a Saturn game cost $70 online after shipping and it could take over a month to arrive - if you even got the game at all. Now we get instant games for $5 and less and no one is happy. SMH.
i hadn't thought of it like this you're right but what you forgot to leave out is that back in the 90s when you would order online it would take 20 minutes and that was just to get aol to dial in thank you for instilling me with gratitude caggamer2

You guys must have me confused. I'm new here, discovered this site a few days ago. And I don't believe 1 × 1 is 0 but if you think about it 1 x 1 is 2. Take one Steam game, multiply it by another Steam game and you have two Steam games. I'll never understand how multiplying one by another someow subtacts one... because it doesn't.
damn i had also not thought of this like this somehow alll this time i had multiplication and addition mixed up i guess thanks caggamer2

Tempted to see how that Ultrawide monitor is priced on Amazon later but I really need to upgrade from my 770 if I am going to go from 16x9 to 21x9 and I wanted to wait until the mining craze dies back a bit and cards stop being stupid expensive.
I'll sell you my RX 480 for a very reasonable $480. That's only $1/RX!

Hard pass. Would've bought it if the dlc had been discounted too but no discount along with reviews and Quick Looks videos that suggest that this is a bad remaster of the game. If the devs want to nickle & dime me by not discounting the dlc in a poorly-made remaster of a 15+ year-old game (man, I'm old :shock: ) prior to it getting delisted, then it looks like they don't want my money.

Bought PUBG so I could get the Twitch Prime crate. Linked my Twitch accounts, my crate showed up, I accidentally right clicked which opened the crate. COOL.

I don't know that anyone cares about this, but if you're doing the Prime Day thing and looking for an Android tablet, Amazon's selling the newest Fire HD 8 for $50 (16 Gb version). I've been eyeballing one of these for a while because my old iPad is getting on my nerves, so I figured even if it's a Dumpster Fire HD, at least I only paid $50 as opposed to $500 for an Apple thing. 

I don't know that anyone cares about this, but if you're doing the Prime Day thing and looking for an Android tablet, Amazon's selling the newest Fire HD 8 for $50 (16 Gb version). I've been eyeballing one of these for a while because my old iPad is getting on my nerves, so I figured even if it's a Dumpster Fire HD, at least I only paid $50 as opposed to $500 for an Apple thing.
If you're able to order it through Alexa you should be able to get a $10 credit as well. https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16924218011

I'm pretty happy w/ my NuVision W10 Tablet (TM800W610L) that I got from around last X-Mas 2016 from Windows Store actually for around $62.

I can't even get it to show up, even though I'm pretty sure I claimed it a couple weeks ago. Oh well, time to refund.
You might have done what I did and claimed it but never did the right thing to redeem it. You have to hit the twitch icon next to your name in game to get the crate, I just got mine.

Prices have dropped to $35 though.

bread's done
Back