Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Region specific off topic deal: If you have a Shack Shake near you, can get a free burger using DoorDash with code SHACK if you live in one of the participating cities (and between 11am-2pm local)

https://blog.doordash.com/celebrate-shackweek-with-shake-shack-and-doordash-b44ee8c0a0d0

Was on it here, so got a free double shack burger coming this afternoon. Granted after tip and shit, it was like 50% off but still. City list so don't have to click links: 

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Bridgewater (NJ)
  • Brooklyn
  • Chicago
  • Dallas
  • DC
  • Houston
  • LA
  • Las Vegas
  • Long Island
  • Manhattan
  • Phoenix
  • Paramus (NJ)
  • Queens
  • Scottsdale (AZ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this brand any good? I ordered one of their surge protectors once and it was crap so I had to return it. Sockets were all loose. Plugs would literally just fall out.
From what ive read alot of people have switched over to cyberpower from apc in the past few years, had great reviews everywhere except for the occasional DOA battery arrival like everything on newegg

From what ive read alot of people have switched over to cyberpower from apc in the past few years, had great reviews everywhere except for the occasional DOA battery arrival like everything on newegg
Ive had a similar unit for a couple of years and it still worked during a brown out like a month ago.

I'ts probably cheaper to buy steam + xbox versions separately rather than win10/x version :D

at least in EU.

Also looks like Steam will be having soon another "free for day" game. It's like 20 year old tho.

Not questioning, just informing, but they've really gone out if their way to make it grindy so you'll buy the random loot boxes.
That's something that would concern me if I was paying full price. At half MSRP, I can deal with it.

The game also isn't out yet, so anything about how aggressive that stuff is is just speculation. Remember when people were flipping their shit about MGSV's FOBs? I never even touched that garbage outside of the forced tutorial.

Tonight those interested will be playing Mirage: Arcane Warfare.  It's like Chivalry only with magic and zero popularity which is why we got it for free.  You probably got it for free, too!  Come on by and spend an hour or so flinging spells or hitting people with magic swords or whatever you do in that game.  Let's face it, you'll never play it otherwise.

The new KF2 weekly is, uh, I forgot whatever clever name they gave it but it's all in slow-motion Zed Time.  Technically you're not in Zed Time when you're not near a Zed and it seems to break for the last one or two but you get the idea.  It's four rounds set to Hell on Earth difficulty and I assume that, like the previous ones, it's easier solo than in a group.  No idea if lvl 25 Zed Time perks work constantly in it or what 'cause my highest is 23.  Reward is a typical Fleshpound visor in steel color with blood stains, just in case the gold one from two weeks ago was too gaudy for you.

Weiler, buy PUBG! $26.49 after coupon at Newegg. Promo Code: EMCRKBK52

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832013002&cm_re=battlegrounds-_-32-013-002-_-Product

Fox, Parallacks, Bah, and I had our fill of chicken dinner last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EM3-xMssmA
One of our finer PUBG moments as we all lasted until the end and contributed to the chicken dinner. Now if we could only all survive as a squad one of these days.

I bet you all had to spit out allot of buckshot... lol

(I'm positive the first guy didn't know there was a shotgun in play... The second one only knew if he read the ticker but I don't think he read it.)
You know I still didn't quite figure out what happened with the guys at the end, other than they got overzealous/excited. I thought maybe the zone was closing in on the first guy and that's why he just ran gun ho towards the house, but that wasn't the case. Same with the second guy, he just comes shooting out of the house for no reason. I assume he thought he'd swoop in for the easy final kill or something. That was great shotgun work by Parallacks though.

I already posted this in the Bundle Stars thread, but I may as well copy/paste it here:

Bundle Stars is having a Namco Bandai sale and some of these are new lows I believe.

https://www.bundlest...ns/bandai-namco

Some standout sales:

Tales of Berseria - $23.49 (24 hr only sale)

Tekken 7 - $28.99

Little Nightmares - $11.79

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst - $14.99

I bet you all had to spit out allot of buckshot... lol

(I'm positive the first guy didn't know there was a shotgun in play... The second one only knew if he read the ticker but I don't think he read it.)
I like how the final enemy's solution was to blindly come up on you directly from his last teammate's corpse.
Pretty sure the first guy was running for cover at the crates and the 2nd guy assumed I was hiding behind them. It was two different squads, and they may have had a case of late-round jitters or blue wall panic. I get both, which is why at the end of that video, I had to go for a walk to cool down.

If anyone here has been using Steam Inventory Helper you should uninstall it.

It has been updated to track all of your internet activity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/70xofs/warning_trusted_steam_inventory_helper_now/
While I've never used this before this is a good thing to pass along.

I saw this mentioned on another board, along with the fact that the newest version of CCleaner (5.33 I believe) was comprised with a backdoor for 32-bit systems or something like that.

Here's a video of our last match last night.  Not our finest, but at least we got some kills.  Action at 7:30 minutes and 20 minutes.

https://youtu.be/0p9Sc2axLJc

Weiler, buy PUBG! $26.49 after coupon at Newegg. Promo Code: EMCRKBK52

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832013002&cm_re=battlegrounds-_-32-013-002-_-Product

Fox, Parallacks, Bah, and I had our fill of chicken dinner last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EM3-xMssmA
what drugos are you on? I didnt buy that shite at $21, no way im dropping $26. No way im dropping $5. Ask the guys how much I suck at KF2. Pubg is a total waste of my time. It would be a gather and spectate simulator for me.

If anyone here has been using Steam Inventory Helper you should uninstall it.

It has been updated to track all of your internet activity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/70xofs/warning_trusted_steam_inventory_helper_now/
People are writing "revert back to a previous build and I will reinstall it." There's no reason to trust them not to do this again, what with it happening to Steam Inventory Expert and now this. People just aren't trustworthy these days.

Tonight those interested will be playing Mirage: Arcane Warfare. It's like Chivalry only with magic and zero popularity which is why we got it for free. You probably got it for free, too! Come on by and spend an hour or so flinging spells or hitting people with magic swords or whatever you do in that game. Let's face it, you'll never play it otherwise.

The new KF2 weekly is, uh, I forgot whatever clever name they gave it but it's all in slow-motion Zed Time. Technically you're not in Zed Time when you're not near a Zed and it seems to break for the last one or two but you get the idea. It's four rounds set to Hell on Earth difficulty and I assume that, like the previous ones, it's easier solo than in a group. No idea if lvl 25 Zed Time perks work constantly in it or what 'cause my highest is 23. Reward is a typical Fleshpound visor in steel color with blood stains, just in case the gold one from two weeks ago was too gaudy for you.
I tried it solo last night with my crappy lv 15 support and got to the boss who quickly dispatched me. Im amazed I made it that far. The game dropped like 4 of those flame things at one time in round 3 and somehow I survived.

I tried it solo last night with my crappy lv 15 support and got to the boss who quickly dispatched me. Im amazed I made it that far. The game dropped like 4 of those flame things at one time in round 3 and somehow I survived.
I did the Farmhouse map and, for the boss (Patriarch), went into it with the Eviscerater and the double barrel shotgun in the barn. Just kited the boss up the stairs to the loft, shooting at him, drop down through the hole when he tried to counter attack, reload/heal while he dropped to follow me then back up the stairs to do it again. When the trash waves come, shotgun them to death. Had to make a run into the house to grab an ammo crate a couple of times as well but most of the action was in the barn. You might have luck doing the same with the AA-12 and the DB shotty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pretty much suck at PUBG; I just go along for the ride.  I still haven't really learned to account for the ballistics in the game (bullet drop and all that).

People are writing "revert back to a previous build and I will reinstall it." There's no reason to trust them not to do this again, what with it happening to Steam Inventory Expert and now this. People just aren't trustworthy these days.
They wrote announcement that they will reverted changes, two hours later they were back and announcement of revert nuked. :D

I pretty much suck at PUBG; I just go along for the ride. I still haven't really learned to account for the ballistics in the game (bullet drop and all that).
I'm pretty bad the game as well. I've played 4 games and only gotten 1 kill between all of them. I just bought it cause it seems like the game to have if you want to fit in :p

Well, everyone sucks when they've only played four games :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and like playing it.  In a squad, I work with my limitations and toss the 8x scopes and stuff to people who'll make better use of them than me.  I haven't played a fog map yet but that might appeal to my shotgun-toting lifestyle.

Well, everyone sucks when they've only played four games :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and like playing it. In a squad, I work with my limitations and toss the 8x scopes and stuff to people who'll make better use of them than me. I haven't played a fog map yet but that might appeal to my shotgun-toting lifestyle.
I really like the fog maps. We've played 3 in the last 2 days. 2 of them we did quite well in, but the last one last night we got boxed in a house and all ended up dying. Its definitely more suited for close up combat though. A 2x or holo are definitely preferred over the heavier scopes in that fog. The best part of the fog maps is the sound, its very eerie. They could easily do a zombie mode in that, very original Night of the Living Dead feeling.

bread's done
Back