Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Appreciate the Grass Simulator key....But since i always thank any user gifted key, i don't appreciate this-
Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.
I'll let the internet know.

Why in the world would you save Query Account emails?  Is this a OCD thing?  Or is there another reason I'm unaware of?  :whistle2:k

Edit: Reading this again I noticed it might seem somewhat hostile - no malice in the question... just genuine befuddlement.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would I waste my time deleting them!
I have somewhere in the realm of 6-10GB of email dating back to '98 (lost all prior).

#hoardersgonnahoard
chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif

Appreciate the Grass Simulator key....But since i always thank any user gifted key, i don't appreciate this-
Dear Steam User,

This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration. It is being sent in response to a query made by a Steam user to discover all account names associated with this CD-key.
The "always" part is hyperbole. If you had quoted him and thanked him for the key that you used, other people wouldn't have figured the key was lurked and queried your account out of spite. Nobody queried the key I claimed. ;)

ZWA028A0f.jpg

Witcher 3 is currently offered for free with GTX 960, GTX 970 and GTX 980. Soon the buyers of the last two models (980 and 970) will also receive the newest installment in Batman franchise: Arkham Knight.

http://videocardz.com/55440/witcher-3-wild-hunt-and-batman-arkham-knight-free-with-geforce-gtx-970-and-gtx-980
Well... I've been considering upgrading for the 970 for a bit and this might be just what I need to pull the trigger. Now the question is do I: cancel my Witcher 3 CE, sell it, or spend a ton of money on both? Keep in mind that the physical copy is slated to not come with either a GOG or Steam code. :(

Well... I've been considering upgrading for the 970 for a bit and this might be just what I need to pull the trigger. Now the question is do I: cancel my Witcher 3 CE, sell it, or spend a ton of money on both? Keep in mind that the physical copy is slated to not come with either a GOG or Steam code. :(
Highly unlikely that you won't be able to redeem your physical copy serial on GOG at some point in the near future. I'd bet my last two sperm on it.

I am in need of an upgrade.. that may push me over the edge.
It wouldn't take anything near this to push me over the edge. I'm teetering on the brink now. And as of now I at least still have those two sperm.

Damn missed grass simulator again.
I know! First while I am sleeping and then while I am eating lunch. What's next? While I'm using the restroom? Staring out the window? Driving my car? Tying my shoe? Sheesh Coral. Get with my schedule would you please?

Highly unlikely that you won't be able to redeem your physical copy serial on GOG at some point in the near future. I'd bet my last two sperm on it.
There's not going to be a serial inside of the physical version. CDPR has said that it's just going to be a disc that you stick into your PC and install. This is, of course, unless they've changed their minds in the past week or two as I stopped keeping up with it.

YRIC0-GIZRY-BRJ67

YMYLA-RG7LQ-46MXN

ZVZFQ-5GJ70-V3769

Z3DAP-KAWWZ-YJD0Z

Z764R-55A7L-E2TZ2

YYW0D-D6VDR-VL4BY

Z7M6C-V2J3F-BETGC

ZBV9M-JTNZP-MNI2T

ZTW3J-K4ZBM-2VRLP

ZG56H-0KTBF-WQ3RH

and...

C0FIL-LVKQ4-CNFTB

There's not going to be a serial inside of the physical version. CDPR has said that it's just going to be a disc that you stick into your PC and install. This is, of course, unless they've changed their minds in the past week or two as I stopped keeping up with it.
Weird. Well if there's no unique identifier that would definitely make redeeming it on GOG later very problematic. It's possible that they have no intention of letting folks who bought retail or from other sites to get a free backup copy on GOG, as they have done for the other two games. That's just not what I expected to happen. Between this and the paid DLC, that would be a bit disappointing. Hm. It's a pretty nice CE, from what I saw, so the decision would have to largely be weighted on whether you're really keen on all of the physical Witcher swag that comes with it. I'm guessing the CE sold for about the equivalent of the card(s) you're looking at. If you need the new card to run the game at all, it's probably a no-brainer.

Plus Newegg had a bunch of Witcher 2 CEs priced down to about $40 USD at one point, so there may end up being a similar overstock situation. I didn't have the money for one, but I kind-of hated that ugly Geralt head anyway. The statue in this one looks pretty nice though.

GTX 275 - I've almost bought an upgrade, then put it off a bunch of times now - for various reasons.
Wow, yeah I can understand. That's halfway between my GTX260 (core 216) and a GTX 285. My GTX 260 held up well until I replaced it two years ago with a GTX 660. I imagine the 896 MBs of VRAM gets somewhat limiting nowdays (though it was enough for Sleeping Dogs HD textures...)

i guess all you play are indie games
And that would be incredibly incorrect... but thanks for the smug comment!

Wow, yeah I can understand. That's halfway between my GTX260 (core 216) and a GTX 285. My GTX 260 held up well until I replaced it two years ago with a GTX 660. I imagine the 896 MBs of VRAM gets somewhat limiting nowdays (though it was enough for Sleeping Dogs HD textures...)
Yeah... it's really beginning to show it's age at this point. Sleeping Dogs HD was fine, Far Cry 3 ran perfectly fine on it but I stopped playing the new Thief because it stuttered a little here and there in the first mission. I figured it would wait until I upgraded. I knew I'd have to upgrade for Arkham Knight and Witcher 3.. but I kind of figured that was a few months away... but if they're going to offer 2 games I really want to play with the card then it might, finally, drive me over the edge.

I'm still using my Ati HD 5870 from over 5 years ago and it still does it's job well. The 1gb vram is the biggest limiting factor though. And indie games are not all 2d pixel jumping, as games like Eurotruck Simulator 2 are indie, and quite demanding with everything cranked up.

ZTW3J-K4ZBM-2VRLP
Thank you.

And to pay it forward a little. I am pretty sure these still haven't been used but sorry in advance if any are.

Pid - IDBJW-W9GVD-X44RQ / 323RJ-VYETH-TX55T
Showdown Effect: E43K3-YZM8Y-NIW2J
Sang-Froid - FWCQA-ZNALG-3CQMD / 7QJ85-VHLQ3-WVEWD

D4NAC-CDF8I-LAJYP

8MB9N-50I5V-4N9A2

WZ3CT-LMX0Q-XWH6W

TME2Y-3MIJR-0LFNZ

TIJPM-FRWGK-5ER6C

726MI-JPPBE-8IC5B

7XY8W-8XZJD-9GGDE

T972A-66IQ6-A32ZG

IAI64-BFB9P-J5VZ0

PZ0W6-KFP24-0ZPDQ

D4NAC-CDF8I-LAJYP

8MB9N-50I5V-4N9A2

WZ3CT-LMX0Q-XWH6W

TME2Y-3MIJR-0LFNZ

TIJPM-FRWGK-5ER6C

726MI-JPPBE-8IC5B

7XY8W-8XZJD-9GGDE

T972A-66IQ6-A32ZG

IAI64-BFB9P-J5VZ0

PZ0W6-KFP24-0ZPDQ
carl, how much do you want for grass simulator? I'm not quick enough and usually on mobile :(

bread's done
Back