Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I doubt you'd make it past the 1:30 mark; Britons are genteel souls unused to such brain-searing levels of profanity.
You're saying it would last more than a minute? I think you'd die twice and say "this game is too fucking hard" and uninstall it.

Bobcat Goldthwait is still alive?

Hmm. Well at least I got something out that discussion.
He's directed a lot of great indie movies and TV shows and he regularly is on NPR's Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me on weekends. He directed for example all the episodes of Dimitri Martin's last show, Marc Maron's jump to TV from podcast, etc.

He was the one who told someone to get cancer and die. Then he got ass cancer. Karmic ass cancer.

source about him telling ppl to get cancer and die? I keep hearing rumors about this but when I pressed for it, no one was able to provide anything
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Totalbiscuit&diff=prev&oldid=649599#Get_Ass_Cancer_And_Dier

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100693865&postcount=302

Last edited by a moderator:
source about him telling ppl to get cancer and die? I keep hearing rumors about this but when I pressed for it, no one was able to provide anything
He deleted all records of it after getting ass cancer. I very much doubt that he's not an asshole in real life. I tell people with stupid opinions and other assholes that I hope they get cancer; if I were to get cancer, I would admit that I was wrong and apologize and stop being such an asshole myself.

He's directed a lot of great indie movies and TV shows and he regularly is on NPR's Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me on weekends. He directed for example all the episodes of Dimitri Martin's last show, Marc Maron's jump to TV from podcast, etc.
From this day forward, you're my go-to guy for all my Bobcat Goldthwait information needs.

y u post total crap deals?
They're still "deals," no matter how good or bad you think they are.

Personally, I don't think they're so hot, either.

Only way they might be worthwhile is if you built up any GetGamesGo Credit/Points, don't buy much from them & find something to blow credit on.

Only way they might be worthwhile is if you built up any GetGamesGo Credit/Points, don't buy much from them & find something to blow credit on.
Think of the poor starving lurkers who've bought some of those games because you posted them.

You're so cruel. :shame:

Over the past 3 years, I'd only made 2 relatively inexpensive purchases from GGG, but somehow, I'd accrued over $4 in credit and was able to get the Borderlands Presequel SP for like $6 when it was on sale recently.

The moral of the story is: A fart in the hand, is worth two when your significant other is trapped under a blanket.

Over the past 3 years, I'd only made 2 relatively inexpensive purchases from GGG, but somehow, I'd accrued over $4 in credit and was able to get the Borderlands Presequel SP for like $6 when it was on sale recently.

The moral of the story is: A fart in the hand, is worth two when your significant other is trapped under a blanket.
A while back, they gave away credit for those who bought something ever - to entice people to probably buy something from them...for once.

Like I said: if you have GGG Credit/Points to blow (especially if you don't buy much from them); find a decent deal (i.e. something is say 75% off or better); compare to ITAD + find out it's the cheapest it's been or matches the cheapest it's been - yeah, you could walk out w/ a decent deal.

A while back, they gave away credit for those who bought something ever - to entice people to probably buy something from them...for once.
Not true. They gave credit to people who bought something recently.

I bought a game from them a while back and was told that I didn't qualify for the credit.

I bought a game from them a while back and was told that I didn't qualify for the credit.
I wonder why I got a credit, in that case. My two purchases were a Sniper Elite V2 preorder (purchased April 2012) and Borderlands 2 GoTY Mac (purchased June 2014).

Hmmmm - I'm trying to figure out what the heck I bought from GGG recently, before getting the credit.

[looks]

Looks like I bought a few things in 2012 - that's about it.

Now people on CAG are playing BL2 I sort of wish I got the Krieg character DLC.  Oh well... need a price reduction and 75% off Pre-sequel.  Can't believe that's still listed at $60.

I would be a repeat customer if only they didn't have that bullshit minimum purchase amount to use PayPal.
Yeah, I'm still looking for something to use the last $1 of my free credit on. With their crap prices and minimum purchase to use Paypal, I've been looking for a long time.

Okay, everyone, right now. Go download the demo for Streets of Fury EX. http://store.steampowered.com/app/350910/

Yes it has mocap people and looks stupid. Trust me. It is not. It is a fine, satisfying beat-em-up with a great combat system.

Yeah you dumbasses are doubting me right now. I can see it in your beady little eyes. Don't take my word for it. Seriously, spend ten minutes in the demo. Do it. You will not be disappointed if you like beat-em-ups in any meaningful sense.

EDIT: STOP DOUBTING ME WHEN I HAVE STEERED YOU WRONG

OH COME ON YOU KNOW YOUR FAVORITE GAME REALLY IS GARBAGE DEAL WITH IT

FINE HERES A VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jWRGc_Lfl0&feature=youtu.be

Okay, everyone, right now. Go download the demo for Streets of Fury EX. http://store.steampowered.com/app/350910/

Yes it has mocap people and looks stupid. Trust me. It is not. It is a fine, satisfying beat-em-up with a great combat system.

Yeah you dumbasses are doubting me right now. I can see it in your beady little eyes. Don't take my word for it. Seriously, spend ten minutes in the demo. Do it. You will not be disappointed if you like beat-em-ups in any meaningful sense.
055.jpg

People use CAG without all images blocked? OK, I'll bite...Why? What's next, you leave sigs turned on too?
For me it's mostly stubbornness, as I am formerly from 4chan where images are the source of mirth and hilarity before they wash off down to Reddit where all the humor is methodically pounded out of them from repetition and poor second hand understanding of what made the joke originally funny. Then the processed, unfunny images are circulated throughout the internets proper* where apparently they eventually end up on CAG. I still hold out hope for the delight of a proper 4chan-level reaction image.

Well that and I had no clue that was even an option.

*If they fall to tumblr by mistake, a far darker process is worked upon them.

1080, everything max, all gameworks on?
Yeah, all maxed and stuff. None of that Gameworks though, but I understand that two of the four can be turned on with a negligible performance hit.

Now people on CAG are playing BL2 I sort of wish I got the Krieg character DLC. Oh well... need a price reduction and 75% off Pre-sequel. Can't believe that's still listed at $60.
Krieg is a great tank. If only you'd bought that DLC....

bread's done
Back