Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So a new Witcher 3 patch is due out soon. Apparently, CD Projekt RED decided to give players a potion that reduces level requirements for certain equipment whose level requirements were increased as a result of the previous patch, thus leaving players with unusable equipment equipped(!). While that's pretty strange and a very odd solution to this problem, I found this guy's comment hilarious:

PP6Uk59.png

While I've never been unable to don certain garments after intercourse personally, maybe Geralt has some very unusual performance-related issues.
Geralt needs more VRAM

VRAM is a trigger word for me now because its used by cis white pc master race shitlords to oppress the strong, independent console peasants who don't need no 60 fps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daily Deals
40% off The Masterplan - $11.99

End of Summer Sale
Ending 8/5
60% off Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $20.00
50% off Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade (Steam) - $7.50
50% off Ultra Street Fighter IV (Steam) - $15.00
Up to 67% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game and DLC
Up to 85% off Stardock games and DLC
Up to 75% off Total War games and DLC

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
50% off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG) - $29.99
Current Voucher: 20% off GMGSAV-E20GMG-SAVE20 (Expires 8/7 1700 UTC)

77% off SimCity 4 Deluxe (MAC) (SteamPlay) ~ $2.89
Up to 77% off Civilization titles
Up to 67% off Star Wars titles

Up to 66% off Square Enix Midweek Sale

Summer Sale
Up to 67% off 2K Sale
Up to 75% off Activision Sale
Up to 75% off EA Sale
Up to 66% off SEGA Sale
Up to 75% off Namco Bandai Sale
Ubisoft Sale

Up to 75% off Racing Sale

Weekly Staff Picks: Turn-Based Heaven - Up to 75% off

What the hell, this thread was on the 2nd page with no new posts in like 4 hours.

AMD R9 390X w/ 8GB of VRAM

8GB of VRAM

8GB of VRAM

8GB of VRAM

8GB of VRAM

Don't know how people do Tremor, I used to do Swagbucks and grinding out videos/surveys/ads got so tedious I'm struggling to have any desire to go back, no matter how free the monies is. Same problem with mturk, even though it was less grindy and the surveys were actually interesting. 

Anyways, in off-topic deal talk, the small lunchables were only $1 at Target here, and most of the frozen food section was on sale (college city + school starting soon). 

The week long sale also has a cheap game up that supposedly isn't shit and only bundled once.

Particle Mace: $0.39 (92% off)

Curious that these Weeklong Deals have become Build Your Own Poopees Bundles.

I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on some of the trash they've pushed out there... even for a few pennies. Bundle or bust.

Curious that these Weeklong Deals have become Build Your Own Poopees Bundles.

I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on some of the trash they've pushed out there... even for a few pennies. Bundle or bust.
Pfft does Poopees let you pick a $0.99 15 minute video? If not, Week long deals are obviously far better.

Well, poop.

Metal Gear Solid V is $60 in the US, and $58 in Brazil, so getting it cheap from Nuuvem is not going to happen.

Meanwhile the damn thing is $31 in Mexico and I can't buy it at that price because my Steam account is American. fuck

Well, poop.

Metal Gear Solid V is $60 in the US, and $58 in Brazil, so getting it cheap from Nuuvem is not going to happen.

Meanwhile the damn thing is $31 in Mexico and I can't buy it at that price because my Steam account is American. fuck
Just get it from a Nvidia promo. You can get them from traders for like 10-15 TF2 keys or $20-$30 bucks on places like Steamgifts. I got one a few days ago. It redeems immediately as well.

Just get it from a Nvidia promo. You can get them from traders for like 10-15 TF2 keys or $20-$30 bucks on places like Steamgifts. I got one a few days ago. It redeems immediately as well.
Does it include Ground Zeroes, though?

Edit:

Is there a retail version? Can't you buy it in some back alley store for like two donkeys and your sister or something?
Um, well, considering a $20 Greatest Hits game sells for about $60 USD here, no. No chance. :(

Does it include Ground Zeroes, though?

Edit:

Um, well, considering a $20 Greatest Hits game sells for about $60 USD here, no. No chance. :(
No it doesnt include Ground Zeroes, but you can get that for a couple of keys in trade now as well. Saw someone asking 2-3 TF2 for it on the same site. I already had it, so I didnt care. That thing has been 75% off already as well.

And how many VRAMs do I need to tremorbro it? Can I partially pay with bing bux?
you need 5.87 vrams to play the mgs V soundtrack but it is out of stock right now. you will have to wait. bing bux can be applied but you need 8.1 vram to use bing bux but your vram might be bottlenecked by your cpu, you need at least a 40.8 ghz millennium falcon. luckily they are on sale at newegg for about 4,827,199 bucks a pop. while you're there pick up a keyboard for 289 dollars

you need 5.87 vrams to play the mgs V soundtrack but it is out of stock right now. you will have to wait. bing bux can be applied but you need 8.1 vram to use bing bux but your vram might be bottlenecked by your cpu, you need at least a 40.8 ghz millennium falcon. luckily they are on sale at newegg for about 4,827,199 bucks a pop. while you're there pick up a keyboard for 289 dollars
eh i'll just get an alpha

it's a shame about the preorder bonuses on Nvidia keys. Just hoping it'll be available for sale after release. Particularly that Motherbase Staff ? DLC

How many Bazooka Joe comics for a 40.8 ghz millennium falcon?

Can a Canadian Tremorbro help me out? Surveys have kind of dried out for me, and I don't have an ios device, so I can't take advantage of those ios app install offers. The android offers are so few by comparison. PM me if you can help.

So, random thought. 4K PC gaming is currently a reality. Not a great reality given the required horsepower, but still available to those with deeper pockets. It'll probably be more consumer friendly in a year or two. If the current console life cycle is anything like the last, 4K console gaming will be another 5 years (if not more) away even though 4K TVs are already fairly reasonably priced (in comparison to when HD/1080 was still new-ish tech).

Also, I could go for some loaded potato skins.

EY3JM-8AAPC-AHFME

B8XWD-NCQQY-HYQ3R

BW628-9T2DY-EPWHP

Lurkers these are not download codes. I promise, you can trust me.
So you only wanted Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 out of the lot from Amazon? I didn't grab any of them as I already bought that collection from Amazon this morning.

Theoretically you should be able to play Halo Wars 1 on Xbone eventually, and then stream that to PC through Windows 10. Probably would still need a controller, and to own an Xbone.

So, random thought. 4K PC gaming is currently a reality. Not a great reality given the required horsepower, but still available to those with deeper pockets. It'll probably be more consumer friendly in a year or two. If the current console life cycle is anything like the last, 4K console gaming will be another 5 years (if not more) away even though 4K TVs are already fairly reasonably priced (in comparison to when HD/1080 was still new-ish tech).

Also, I could go for some loaded potato skins.
Aw man, loaded potato skins sound great. I could go for an order of those and some mozzarella sticks right now.

bread's done
Back