Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I think about mentioning the bundle sites in more detail and bringing them up, but I wanted to spare him the pain, anguish and shame that is Poopees for now.

I'm still trying to wash off that dirty feeling for pre-ordering their last two bundles.

giphy.gif
They deserve the shame cube right now. Seriously, they get handed a bundle that apparently made some people excited (Items from the free to play Star Trek game.)

"Let's have a charity bundle that runs out of the only items that make the damn thing worthwhile before we run out of our "limited' quantities for the bundle."

Brilliant, Poopees.

Just brilliant.

Now the bundle will just die a slow, lingering death and ANY credibility and interest you gained just got flushed down the toilet. Go you!

But hey, go make fun of another bundle site for it's misstep or copying one of your horrid ideas. That always makes the morons in the 90's chat happy, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think about mentioning the bundle sites in more detail and bringing them up, but I wanted to spare him the pain, anguish and shame that is Poopees for now.

I'm still trying to wash off that dirty feeling for pre-ordering their last two bundles.
jrZuSuU.gif

I don't even know who you are anymore.

jrZuSuU.gif

I don't even know who you are anymore.
It's those damned grandma games! They bait and switched me with some garden game I wanted and gave some shitty DRM psychedelic crap instead on Remute. Then Spoder said the BaB was supposed to have Strategy First games so I was expecting at least one hidden object but there wasn't.

tumblr_lgr0k80NVc1qbvj6vo1_500.jpg

Looks like Shu's Garden has a high chance of being in it too, this is surprisingly a decent bundle for a dollar if those 2 games are in it.
Don't know how accurate this !iown shit is, but apparently I own no games from the build a bundle

karmakeeper_plain_200px.png

ChatBotCanada01:04
http://steamcommunity.com/id/spodamayn/ owns 0/8 games checked.
Fair warning, I think this bundle will have a lot of Strategy First games in it.. meaning a lot of it could be crap that was 50 cents on steam. I've skipped most of the mixed/negative rated strategy first games on Steam, so that'd explain why I own none.

karmakeeper_plain_200px.png

ChatBotCanada02:03
http://steamcommunity.com/id/motiv/ owns 3/8 games checked.

lol

Groupees is the one site that, even if you confirmed all of the games in the bundle 100% in triplicate and got everyone to pre-order, they would switch one of the better games out with one of their shitty bonus games they couldn't sell before and then say, "Well there was a problem with the developer and we couldn't get the keys in time, and we never confirmed that game would be in the bundle anyway."

I'm so on the fence about FO4... first it was a buy, then a maybe, then a wait for a better price, then later a buy, now a maybe.  Ugh.  20% off the best we got for that so far?

At this point you might as well wait and see if some black friday deals show up since it's one of the rare PC games with a boxed retail edition in the US. Who knows maybe Microsoft Store will do another insane unannounced Black Friday sale on PC games like they did a couple of years back.

bread's done
Back