Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to that one actually (I went to Hopkins). Small world.

Daily Deal
Deus Ex: GOTY Edition - $6.99 $1.74
Deus Ex: The Invisible War - $6.99 $1.74
Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC - $19.99 $4.99

Random Deals
The Bridge - $9.99 $3.99
Humble has the Bridge for $1.49, so unless you're paying in Steam monies, don't bother.

I have the original Deus EX on GOG, but I kind of want a Steam version, decisions decisions.

Ashes, What's the deal with the pet in the digital deluxe? I probably wouldn't get close to using that many char slots and don't play wow. Any reason to spend the $20 for the DD upgrade?

Thanks!
Personally, just the inventory space of those extra characters is worth the upgrade cost to me. Even with RoS giving you an extra page in the stash, I still hit my loot limit rather easily both there and on my toons' personal inventory, especially in the new adventure mode. Being able to create several characters whose sole purpose to be a living bank is a godsend.

Personally, just the inventory space of those extra characters is worth the upgrade cost to me. Even with RoS giving you an extra page in the stash, I still hit my loot limit rather easily both there and on my toons' personal inventory, especially in the new adventure mode. Being able to create several characters whose sole purpose to be a living bank is a godsend.
Makes sense. But what's the deal with the pet? Useful in any way?

Ashes, What's the deal with the pet in the digital deluxe? I probably wouldn't get close to using that many char slots and don't play wow. Any reason to spend the $20 for the DD upgrade?

Thanks!
It's just a little non-combat pet that follows you around. (I'm a pet junkie collector in WoW.)

And actually the more bank toons space was a biggie for me, like Sifu said.

3075EB2E636C24C253C3B869DD59C08E47346BE4.jpg

It's just a little non-combat pet that follows you around. (I'm a pet junkie collector in WoW.)

And actually the more bank toons space was a biggie for me, like Sifu said.

3075EB2E636C24C253C3B869DD59C08E47346BE4.jpg
So it doesn't even carry extra storage? I may save my $20 for other opportunities bundles. I think I have 12 slots and only 2 toons so far. I can't stop playing my primary. i just know there's better loot to be had...

Oh wow, it's Humble 8! :mrgreen:

Was missing some of those, thanks Humble. Average is dropping like a rock too.
I get the strong impression that, like younger children, you just learned the term "dropped like a rock" and thus are using it excessively.

e.g.

Wow, The Bureau's price dropped like a rock. I'm annoyed that none of the XCom collections are on sale though. I would have picked up the XCom Classics pack for a good price.

I get the strong impression that, like younger children, you just learned the term "dropped like a rock" and thus are using it excessively.

e.g.
I didn't just learn it, but you're right, the phrase is kind of stuck in my head today so I've been reusing it. I tend to do that, for reasons, I was just too excited to self-censor. :oops:

Yes, damn good deal for anyone who missed this bundle.
Yup, especially since the average is only $3.40something now.

All the time... to identify government surveillance rocks.

Too hipster

header_292x136.jpg
Not condescendingly neo-Jungian enough to be hipster. Here's a better one: "that average is dropping like my self image at a tea shop lecture on surreal triptychs hosted by the incorporeal spirit of Hieronymus Bosch. Not that I'd expect you to understand that..."

I'd like to let you in on my little secret

I don't know how I'd survive 14 days of the Humble Daily Bummer without my winerack.  It's a sportsbra that holds 750 ml (normal winebottle/fifth) of your favorite beverage.  It makes Day Drinking much easier without coming off as a lush.  Just fill it with your favorite beverage (e.g. Jaeger/Rum/Vodkafor mouthmixers, or a nice Long Island Iced Tea).

It's the #1 Best Seller in Wine Racks for a reason.

I don't know how I'd survive 14 days of the Humble Daily Bummer without my winerack. It's a sportsbra that holds 750 ml (normal winebottle/fifth) of your favorite beverage. It makes Day Drinking much easier without coming off as a lush. Just fill it with your favorite beverage (e.g. Jaeger/Rum/Vodkafor mouthmixers, or a nice Long Island Iced Tea).

I think me wearing a sports bra to work would be more eyebrow-raising than me being caught drinking.

I do have a key.

I bought the bundle.
It's official. The shutdown of his beloved Steam group made Carltonmundo lose his mind.

How often do people even drop rocks anymore?

We need something more contemporary like, "that average is dropping like an ugly baby!"
Dropping faster than my pants on Tequila Tuesday!

I don't know how I'd survive 14 days of the Humble Daily Bummer without my winerack. It's a sportsbra that holds 750 ml (normal winebottle/fifth) of your favorite beverage. It makes Day Drinking much easier without coming off as a lush. Just fill it with your favorite beverage (e.g. Jaeger/Rum/Vodkafor mouthmixers, or a nice Long Island Iced Tea).

My mom had one of those, but it always tasted like milk.

Curious about this as well since it was in that Mojam Humble Bundle and they pulled that 'Oh this is the deluxe/different/special/more bonusy/you-don't-get-a-Steam-key-so-STFU edition' shit. Those jam bundles are lame but I feel like if something actually does come out of one of them then the people who contributed should get it.
You really truly believe that you ought to get the full product because you contributed toward a bundle that was created to allow you to watch devs put together gameplay prototypes over the course of 60 hours?

This isn't really a "Deluxe Edition." It's more an actual full-fledged game as opposed to the hastily thrown together proof-of-concept that emerged from Mojam. (Also, all Mojam funds went to charity, so whatever was paid toward that bundle didn't even pay for Vlambeer's pizza that weekend.)

And not to be outdone...

And not to be outdone...

I6RKMk1.png
Does it make you feel sexier?

...well maybe not catching the eye as much is a good thing.

I mean I don't think people are going to notice as much that your belly shrunk in the last couple hours.

Going down a bra size however...

I mean I don't think people are going to notice as much that your belly shrunk in the last couple hours.

Yeah, I tell people I'm too sexy not to wear my shirt.

Wrong Said Fred.

I wonder if they make a 24oz jockstrap.

It's fine, that's what the alcohol is for.
beergoggles-725838.jpeg

Drinking booze usually makes me feel sexier =D

I had always heard of water bras, never seen one in the wild tho.

Not exactly the most exciting news, but just got the following email:

Screen_Hunter.jpg

Here's the link for those interested: Get Your Free Warrior (Sign up for the Beta)

Here's hoping that we still get a free game when actually voting for the 2014 golden joystick awards like last year.

Not sure which faction I should pick. Do we get to play as pre-established Transformers or is this a game where you make your own?

Edit: Ugh, just read it's a MOBA MOTA. Can we stop with the DOTA/League copycats already?

Dropping faster than my pants on Tequila Tuesday!

My mom had one of those, but it always tasted like milk.
And not to be outdone...

Yeah, I tell people I'm too sexy not to wear my shirt.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Not sure which faction I should pick. Do we get to play as pre-established Transformers or is this a game where you make your own?

Edit: Ugh, just read it's a MOBA MOTA. Can we stop with the DOTA/League copycats already?
Our Social Media Analysts keep informing our Business Development Executives that Millennials love LoL/DOTA-like games. These are well paid professionals. Why should we listen to you, millennial?

www.teyon.com/steam/robotrescuecodes

Doing it right (Free Robot Rescue keys)

Just login with steam account no email bs.

We have been quiet for a while working on the Steam version of Robot Rescue and it's almost ready! 

Coding is all done (with Steam Cloud, Leaderboards, Achievements and Trading Cards), but we would like to ask you to be patient for a little while longer. We are waiting for ESRB, PEGI and USK ratings required to release the game (I think we should have them within 2-3 weeks). Your Steam codes however are already generated and accessable here:http://www.teyon.com/steam/robotrescuecodes 
They will work as soon as the game is released. 

By the way, we have started similar promotion for our on-rails shooter Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, more info on the Steam Greenlight Page. 

Thank you for your support and patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back