Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have any more EC coupons. But I since picked up the free Thief GOLD key from Amazon and I'm not too bothered about Thief 2 (they both look pretty dated these days anyways).

So I saved a quarter .... so nurr ;)
Nice @ a whole 25 cents.

If BB ever has another 1 cent sale (like they once did w/ Metro LL), you'll have 24 cents left-over. ;)

I already owned Thief 1 + 2 from Retail (which are DRM-FREE anyways) - and already had them installed long ago before I bought the pack.

I only bought the pack for Thief 3 just to put that on Steam - and I got rid of the other 2 keys.

I actually owned Thief 3 from Retail - just nowadays, I'm getting lazy at times and not wanting to do installs off multiple discs.

(Thief 3 from Retail comes on 3 CD's, BTW)

EDIT:

I had tons of left-over EC coupons.

You could've bothered me - I could've bought that Thief In the Shadow pack from Amazon DVG and made some kind of deal w/ you (to get you whatever Thief games you wanted).

EDIT 2:

If you're looking for old Thief 1+2 Texture Mods, GoG has a few they mentioned:

http://www.gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_thief_gold_and_thief_ii_the_metal_age

And you'll definitely wanna check out TTLG forums for anything that is Thief series related:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Nice compilation of Thief series mods + stuff here on Steam Power User Forums:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2715838

This Tuesday is a new main Humble Bundle... right on the heels of a big Squeenix blowout sale. Hmmmmmm.
Yeah, you may be spot-on with that.

Everyone and their mother has had a Square Enix sale over the last week: Gamefly, GreenManGaming, Amazon Digital Store, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live.... Last stop on that train is the Humble Bundle.

Then again, apparently Square Enix's Fiscal Year ends March 31st....which would be a day before Tuesday, April 1st (and therefore not get on the books).

From the other day but:

u6ywBND.jpg

The Chin Down, Eyes Up cover art meme is evolving.
So mouthwipe!

Woke up to find out my boyfriend bought Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition because it was 50% off.

I immediately yelled at him because cheaplikeafox still has the bundle for $2.50.........
See, I myself now how to treat a lady. I've thought alot about how I would propose for example. I currently work for the Post Office, so she wouldn't be marrying me for the money and I'd have to come up with something else to convince her to marry me, but tell me what you think of what I have so far. It would be something along the lines of........"Girl, I know I lick stamps for a living. But I promise, from this moment on, the thing I lick most...will be you, Girl."

See, I myself now how to treat a lady. I've thought alot about how I would propose for example. I currently work for the Post Office, so she wouldn't be marrying me for the money and I'd have to come up with something else to convince her to marry me, but tell me what you think of what I have so far. It would be something along the lines of........"Girl, I know I lick stamps for a living. But I promise, from this moment on, the thing I lick most...will be you, Girl."
4a28YRz.gif

Even if there was a Squeenix HB it'd probably be pretty underwhelming. Tomb Raider in the $6 tier and everything else would be like Just Cause 1 and Flora's Fruit Farm.

Even if there was a Squeenix HB it'd probably be pretty underwhelming. Tomb Raider in the $6 tier and everything else would be like Just Cause 1 and Flora's Fruit Farm.
I don't have Flora's Fruit Farm so I'd be in for $1. I make my bundle buying decisions based on the games I don't have, not the ones I do have. I also really like fruit, unless it's olives, the bastard fruit.

Great, you jinxed it again! At this rate the Squeenix Humble Bundle will happen on 2046.
Tomb Raider 2038 in $50 minimum 3rd Tier

People in my family, God bless 'em, keep buying me Steam cards as gifts. I have $100 worth of Steam credit between selling cards and gift cards and nothing I actually want to buy :whistle2:k

If that's your hypothetical proposal line, I don't see how it can go wrong in any circumstance and I'm sure it would be universally met with tears and a "Yes, I will be the mail slot you stick your letters in!!!"

Tomb Raider 2038 in $50 minimum 3rd Tier

People in my family, God bless 'em, keep buying me Steam cards as gifts. I have $100 worth of Steam credit between selling cards and gift cards and nothing I actually want to buy :whistle2:k
TR 2038?

Damn - how many times Squeenix gonna reboot this damn series?

Original TR; then TR Anniversary; TR 2013; who knows what else in-between; and then TR 2038?

TR 2038?

Damn - how many times Squeenix gonna reboot this damn series?

Original TR; then TR Anniversary; TR 2013; who knows what else in-between; and then TR 2038?
For all you know, they might not reboot it again at all until 2038.

Dumbass.

For all you know, they might not reboot it again at all until 2038.

Dumbass.
But, this is Squeenix we're talking about!

Original TR came in 1996; TR Anniversary got released in 2007; and TR 2013 came out in obviously 2013.

The way they going, you might get a TR series reboot anywhere from every 6-11 years!

According to Steamgifts you can get this package for $1 after using the 20% off (MAR20OFF) coupon on gamefly.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-day-of-defeat/5003961

Pretty nice deal if you're missing the original Half Life + expansions. The Orange Box is also $4 after coupon, so you can get nearly the whole Half-Life collection for $5 (might be missing some minor stuff like Lost Coast).
Wow, what an awesome find. Thanks for posting this spoderman! I just +8'd my library. I'm not completely sure how I didn't have any of those already,

Come to think of it I gave Blue Shift, Opposing Force + HL1 to my younger brother a long time ago. Obviously before Steam & before library hoarding was a thing. ;)

Sorry dude, I don't think Ashes is gonna go for that.

But, this is Squeenix we're talking about!

Original TR came in 1996; TR Anniversary got released in 2007; and TR 2013 came out in obviously 2013.

The way they going, you might get a TR series reboot anywhere from every 6-11 years!
then you'll see anywhere between 2-4 reboots based on that

not as many as you probably expected

Oh man, I didn't realize how much DLC wasn't included in the Borderlands 2 GOTY.  Like $50 worth and one still coming.

Gonna have to wait for a sale.

There are people at the Post Office licking stamps for a living?

And that kids, is why Gearbox is the worst. :bouncy:
I get that most of that is skins, and nobody gives a toss about skins, but that's still $20 for the actual goods. I'm hoping there's a collection of some sort after the last DLC comes out. It's in what, 2 weeks?

Far Cry 3 is fun, but rather shallow. Of course, I'm saying this after 5 months of playing story driven RPGs. [customspoiler=In my time today I have] liberated every radio tower and outpost on the first island and crafted almost every general item there is to craft. I feel I am ready for my first story mission.[/customspoiler]

Far Cry 3 is fun, but rather shallow. Of course, I'm saying this after 5 months of playing story driven RPGs. [customspoiler=In my time today I have] liberated every radio tower and outpost on the first island and crafted almost every general item there is to craft. I feel I am ready for my first story mission.[/customspoiler]
i heard far cry 3's story and character development puts mass effect to shame. some say it even rivals that of the borderlands series

Woke up to find out my boyfriend bought Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition because it was 50% off.

I immediately yelled at him because cheaplikeafox still has the bundle for $2.50.........
photo-29209.png

damn can't even give my spare copy away, and he's buying the damn thing

facepalm.jpg

photo-29209.png

stupid gamefly, not accepting their stupid ass coupon code, spanky spanky, gonna have aj lee come n have psanky spanky party all over thier asses. hehe

giggity

Far Cry 3 character development and story?  Douchey recent college grad transforms into unstoppable killing machine overnight with the magic of tattoos? After that camera phone intro I wanted Vas to kill them all.

And that kids, is why Gearbox is the worst. :bouncy:
There's a lot of DLC, but the four big additions are definitely worth it. Most reasonable people will pass on the skins and headhunter DLC. But the main campaign was in no way cut short for the sake of making room for DLC.

I definitely don't put Gearbox Borderlands DLC in the same category as that of many other developers.

There's a lot of DLC, but the four big additions are definitely worth it. Most reasonable people will pass on the skins and headhunter DLC. But the main campaign was in no way cut short for the sake of making room for DLC.

I definitely don't put Gearbox Borderlands DLC in the same category as that of many other developers.
Eh, only Tiny Tina was worth it to me (surprisingly the only one not outsourced). You're right that their BL2 DLC by itself doesn't make them worse than certain other developers, but there are many, many other reasons to call Gearbox the worst. But I feel bad for SecretSquirrel since he had the pleasure of reading my feelings about Gearbox in the Xbox thread, so I won't repeat myself in here.

Far Cry 3 character development and story? Douchey recent college grad transforms into unstoppable killing machine overnight with the magic of tattoos? After that camera phone intro I wanted Vas to kill them all.
and you thought those tribal tats on every frat bro in america were just for show

Eh, only Tiny Tina was worth it to me (surprisingly the only one not outsourced). You're right that their BL2 DLC by itself doesn't make them worse than certain other developers, but there are many, many other reasons to call Gearbox the worst. But I feel bad for SecretSquirrel since he had the pleasure of reading my feelings about Gearbox in the Xbox thread, so I won't repeat myself in here.
The cookie vending machine mission in the Torgue DLC would like a word with you.

I haven't fucking laughed that hard at a Borderlands joke, ever.

Wait? You mean I'm not suppose to be paying for my own postage... FML, been doing it wrong for years now.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I figured out why the Post Office cannot turn a profit...

When the Bard starts throwing out racial slurs like an entitled, whiny brat, then call me.

Now anyone who dislikes Telltale's The Walking Dead is definitely 100% racist.
Awesome, I liked it. I guess now I can offer that as proof any time I'm called a racist?

"Yeah, I called you that word. So what? Doesn't mean I'm a racist, I mean I loved that Walking Dead game!" :bouncy:

Lee is now every white gamer's one black friend.

When the Bard starts throwing out racial slurs like an entitled, whiny brat, then call me.

Now anyone who dislikes Telltale's The Walking Dead is definitely 100% racist.
Say a silly, misspelled "racial slur" in a friendly fashion to Mind Link one time, and get the wrath of the PMS exaggerating Fox for all of eternity.

Elephants never forget? Move over, the fox is the new king of grudges memory.

randy pitchford skeeves me out
As he should, I had a friend who was in a guild with him and several Gearbox employees who used to tell me these stories about him and his wife in-game.

Dude has a major stick up his ass too.

Say a silly, misspelled "racial slur" in a friendly fashion to Mind Link one time, and get the wrath of the PMS exaggerating Fox for all of eternity.

Elephants never forget? Move over, the fox is the new king of grudges memory.
Well now I fully expect the occasional Wolf/OMG these devs are defending their copyright!!! joke from now until the end of time, but eh, I'll live. I'll probably laugh at them anyways, gotta be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back