Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I think I'll take a break from xRPGs for a game or two. I know what games I want to play next, but I'll let the gallery decide the order. So, what say you?

Bioshock Infinite
Deus Ex: HR DC
Dishonored
Far Cry 3
BioShock Infinite. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

4828635+_55042c0fe49300357db7c52ed56a2aa2.jpg

Today I purchased a game for $50. :whistle2:$

You may label me a CAG traitor, but it was still sealed and would normally have cost me $80 but I made a deal on Kijiji. That's fairly CAGly if you ask me.

FC3 gets repetitive after the first five or so hours.
FC3 is the kind of game I play for a few hours; then I've had enough and had my fill; get away from for a while; and then eventually wind back to.

It's built like Skyrim - so much to do (especially w/ its numerous side quests); doing so much can get repetitive and monotonous; and a main quest that is easy to just drop b/c the stories and characters ain't that spectacular at all (except Vaas) - it's just an easy game to just drop when you had your fill for a while and eventually return back to when another while has passed.

EDIT:

I honestly don't know how you anyone go wrong w/ any of Neuro's choices.

Each game has a lot of strengths and very few weaknesses. Depending on what kind of games one's in the mood for, then that's what they should play.

Far Cry 3 is a great open-world shooter where the side quests will likely be what you do most, since the main quest stuff might be done just to break up the eventual repetitiveness of the side quests.

Bioshock Infinite is a great linear FPS with a fantastic story, characters, and setting.

BTW, both of the Burial At Sea DLC's are pretty damn good, as well.

Deus Ex: HR is the best Deus Ex game since the original where the game's direction is linear, but you can approach how you get through each area in different ways - great story; characters; and setting.

Dishonored is a great action game that you can either play very stealthy per level; slaughter everyone per level;, play somewhere in between; or do a mixture of those throughout the course of the game - with fantastic art direction; and a pretty solid story & characters.

Also, you could go straight through the game fast if you just do the main stuff per mission; or you could take your time and explore each area and learn so much about the game-world with its lore + info that you can find in letters and other objects in the game littered w/ info and lore.

Bioshock Infinite is a great linear FPS with a fantastic story, characters, and setting.

BTW, both of the Burial At Sea DLC's are pretty damn good, as well.
I've played the first two DLC, but not the last. It's downloaded and sitting in my Steam library waiting. I'm on the last chapter of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, and can't be bothered until it's done.

OK, I think I'll take a break from xRPGs for a game or two. I know what games I want to play next, but I'll let the gallery decide the order. So, what say you?

Bioshock Infinite
Deus Ex: HR DC
Dishonored
Far Cry 3
Bad Rats

I blame Jshackles and enchnaced steam. Everything was just fine for me until stuff on my page started highlighting green, or worse, NOT green. Once that started, the OCD kicked in.
I've often thought the same thing... I mean steam doesn't really inform you on what DLC you own with it being right in your face. You pretty much got to go and look at it.

Well Superman was created while all white people were racist, so to be fair the new Superman will be a mild mannered Hispanic baseball player instead of a journalist.
You do realize the two people who created Superman were Jewish...? One of the most repressed people in the history of mankind. (Some have wonder if their having grown up with having to deal with being the sons of Jewish immigrants influenced superman. He, after all, is an immigrant himself but one readily accepted by America.)

Also... pretty sure Superman couldn't pass the PHD tests for baseball now... I mean how do you explain not being able to give a blood test because the needle cannot pierce your skin?

Woke up to find out my boyfriend bought Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition because it was 50% off.

I immediately yelled at him because cheaplikeafox still has the bundle for $2.50.........

Got a 20% off coupon for Escape Goat 2. Went to apply it to the already 20% off Escape Goat 2 in the store from owning Stacking, and it can't be applied. So what the fuck is the point of coupons anymore? Stop giving me this shit if it never stacks. (also, the irony)

According to Steamgifts you can get this package for $1 after using the 20% off (MAR20OFF) coupon on gamefly.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-day-of-defeat/5003961

Pretty nice deal if you're missing the original Half Life + expansions. The Orange Box is also $4 after coupon, so you can get nearly the whole Half-Life collection for $5 (might be missing some minor stuff like Lost Coast).

According to Steamgifts you can get this package for $1 after using the 20% off (MAR20OFF) coupon on gamefly.

Pretty nice deal if you're missing the original Half Life + expansions. The Orange Box is also $4 after coupon, so you can get nearly the whole Half-Life collection for $5 (might be missing some minor stuff like Lost Coast).
I can confirm that it isn't a mistake and the code does indeed unlock all of the stuff that I'm never going to play.

Thanks a bunch, Spoder, I actually needed to complete my half life collection, too.

I can confirm that it isn't a mistake and the code does indeed unlock all of the stuff that I'm never going to play.

Thanks a bunch, Spoder, I actually needed to complete my half life collection, too.
I can confirm Waggles' confirmation that it includes stuff he will never play.

And you guys call me creepy. :bouncy:

Don't dump him, he was probably drunk. You should withhold sex from him for a while though. That'll teach him to (over)pay for vapourware instead of buying something on your wishlist!

Infamous 3

Thief for 30% off? I think it was 50% off on PS store last week.
Knew it. See ->

$10 in Monopoly funbucks says it's for his new PS4. :bouncy:
Where's my funbucks, motherfucker? :p

Thief is also 50% for 360/Xbone. The PC version is 30% off because it's better and therefore worth more monies, silly.

Seriously, thanks a ton Spoder. If I could give you feedback on the exchange of information, I would.

So, I know I'm nobody's favourite person here, but I need a favour. I'm sorta.. blacklisted from GameFly at my current address. (I'll provide the story if asked). If anybody could buy the Day and Defeat key for $1 and the Orange Box key for $4 for me, I'd be incredibly grateful (I'll reimburse either with Amazon GC or over PayPal, your choice).

These two bundles are perfect for me as opposed to the $8 for the Half-Life collection because I already have Half-Life 2: Lost Coast and Half-Life 2: DM from my retail Counter-Strike: Source key. So I'd only be getting an extra copy of Portal (and TF2, but whatever).

Thanks for the heads up. I redeemed the CD key from Half-Life 1, which gave the exact same package, back in like 2006 or 2007 on a different account and despite a couple of requests a year or two ago, Valve wouldn't move it to my main. For $1 I'll just do it myself.

Woke up to find out my boyfriend bought Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition because it was 50% off.

I immediately yelled at him because cheaplikeafox still has the bundle for $2.50.........
Dump him. You can do better. :p
Exactly. How the hell is he supposed to save money to take you on a proper date to with buying habits like that? Either train him up proper or return that defect of a man. You deserve better.

Excellent! Thanks. That worked for me. I was missing HL1 but could never be arsed to pay steam sale prices for it (since I have the orange box from release, retail).

That was a contest, fool.
Even if you were not able to win, there were plenty of codes going around for $20ish, but a lot of CAGs did mange to get a code free so clearly it wasn't that difficult.

Did ya win, SecretSquirrel? You were the first post in the last giveaway.
It's a random draw, not who posts first, so no I didn't.

I haven't been keeping up with the steam thread this week, so these might have already been posted...

Shifties!

C35JT-5JR6B-SCBX5-T3BBB-F5TRF

5BCTB-3JFX3-S5JXW-BTT33-JZBXB

WJWJT-SC56X-WB6CB-JT3BJ-B69W3

I've played the first two DLC, but not the last. It's downloaded and sitting in my Steam library waiting. I'm on the last chapter of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, and can't be bothered until it's done.
I've been playing CoJ: Gunslinger a good deal of today.

It's NOT a game one should drop.

The constant narrative while playing; excellent gameplay + game mechanics; Western setting; and everything about it is just full of awesome.

Bought Thief Deadly Shadows @ $2.24 so you guys can all get it in an imminent bundle.

You're welcome everyone *salutes*
could have got it for $1.71 from jake

#fakecag
I could've swore during Amazon DVG's EC this year, the classic Thief In The Shadows Pack [Thief: Gold + Thief 2: The Metal Age + Thief: Deadly Shadows (All Steam-keys)] was insanely cheap.

Let me check my Amazon DVG order for it...

EDIT:

Checked.

If you had EC coupon for $5 off, that Thief Collection could've been had for $2.49 (before taxes).

EDIT 2:

Daily Deal
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $13.59

New SquareEnix Deals
Thief - $49.99 $33.34
Thief Collection - $18.99 $4.74 [customspoiler=Includes]

[/customspoiler]
Bleh - Thief 2014 ain't cheap enough to suit me yet. :(

I could've swore during Amazon DVG's EC this year, the classic Thief In The Shadows Pack [Thief: Gold + Thief 2: The Metal Age + Thief: Deadly Shadows (All Steam-keys)] was insanely cheap.

Let me check my Amazon DVG order for it...

EDIT:

Checked.

If you had EC coupon for $5 off, that Thief Collection could've been had for $2.49 (before taxes).

EDIT 2:

Bleh - Thief 2014 ain't cheap enough to suit me yet. :(
I didn't have any more EC coupons. But I since picked up the free Thief GOLD key from Amazon and I'm not too bothered about Thief 2 (they both look pretty dated these days anyways).

So I saved a quarter .... so nurr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back