Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Steam, so I'm going to GTFO, but F1 Race Stars is $1.74 on Origin. Their Black Friday deals have started and being a cheapass who loves F1 and racing games, this is a cheap racing cart game with an F1 theme.
I'm surprised that it doesn't give you a Steam key... I thought Codemasters bought into Steamworks like Bethesda did.

Actually Dispenser.tf use stands to rise considerably. They already act like a trusted third party, sellers store their inventory on the dispenser.tf bot account, and the buyer already interacts (trades) with the dispenser.tf bot.

It would seem simple for dispenser.tf to break their current purchase transaction into two steps. (1) Buyer gifts payment(TF2 keys) to the dispenser.tf bot, and upon receiving the payment (2) the dispenser.tf bot gifts the purchaser the game.

This builds on what I already like about dispenser.tf:

• automated transaction
  • I'm not going to get ripped off*.

*the only risk being gifts become region locked, but sellers are careful about this.
I don't disagree at all with what you're saying. My thought was in regard to the 30-day wait on Steam gifts during event sales and the potential for region locks. Especially since dispenser.tf stores the seller's gifts for those easy automated transactions.

I like dispenser.tf so I'm hoping they evolve and expand with something like this. That would be great. :pray:

Please Valve have mercy, turn a blind eye to region locking.

Just went through some issues with keys for lightfish from DIG super bundle 8.  Turns out they had some goof up and the keys were dupes.  Support even sent me 6 bad keys until they finally gave me working ones.  So if you picked up that bundle (probably nobody...) then your keys could be invalid.  With that said, the following games are up for grabs.  Let me know which one you want...hopefully they'll be valid.

Lightfish

Bionic Dues

Hacker Evolution Duality

Just went through some issues with keys for lightfish from DIG super bundle 8. Turns out they had some goof up and the keys were dupes. Support even sent me 6 bad keys until they finally gave me working ones. So if you picked up that bundle (probably nobody...) then your keys could be invalid. With that said, the following games are up for grabs. Let me know which one you want...hopefully they'll be valid.

Lightfish

Bionic Dues

Hacker Evolution Duality
I'd like Lightfish.

Anyone excited for the Fall sale?  Any predictions (other than that it will disappoint) on discounts, glitches?  I have my Gaben bucks loaded up and ready to be spent.

Anyone excited for the Fall sale?
[customspoiler='Best One Ever!']
party-lame.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Steam Exploration Sale?
I almost feel like they're playing it against themselves. Where Steam once used to be a place where it didn't take much effort to find new, interesting games that you might be interested in. Now it's a lot more dense and much more difficult to find new and interesting things that you're typically unaware that it even exists.

Probably not though.

Exploration Sale - Featured Deals

Don't Starve - $14.99 $3.74

The Long Dark - $19.99 $9.99

Civilization: Beyond Earth - $49.99 $34.99

The Evil Within - $59.99 $20.39

Lords of the Fallen - $49.99 $29.99

Goat Simulator - $9.99 $4.99

Company of Heroes 2 - $39.99 $9.99

Company of Heroes - $9.99 $2.49

Watch_Dogs - $59.99 $29.99

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - $14.99 $7.49

Counter-Strike: Source - $19.99 $4.99

Counter-Strike - $14.99 $3.74

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - $14.99 $3.74

FTL - $9.99 $2.99

Crypt of the Necrodancer - $14.99 $11.24

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - $19.99 $4.99

Battleblock Theater - $14.99 $1.49

The Stanley Parable - $14.99 $4.49

Dead Island - $19.99 $4.99

Dead Island: Riptide - $19.99 $4.99

Age of Mythology: Extended Edition - $29.99 $7.49

The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $8.49

Sins of a Solar Empire; Rebellion - $39.99 $9.99

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $4.99

Wargame: European Escalation - $9.99 $1.99

Wargame: Airland Battle - $19.99 $3.99

War Game: Red Dragon - $39.99 $9.99

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - $19.99 $11.99

Apparently you're supposed to check out your "Exploration Page" which is just sale items from your wishlist and random bullshit that may or may not be on sale. The link they had from the News page didn't even work.

F for effort.

During that brief discussion concerning free Goat Simulator DLC I said I would buy the game at 50% off just so I could get the free stuff.  Now those Gaben minions have gone and put Goat Simulator on sale for 50% off and I have to decide if I was serious or not.  Whatever.

So Ubisoft just announced they're sorry for the AC Unity problems.

To make up for it, they're giving the upcoming Dead Kings DLC free to everyone. They're also DISCONTINUING the Season Pass.

To make up for that, anyone who has Gold or the Season Pass will be eligible for a free game:

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

• The Crew
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
  • Rayman Legends
  • Just Dance 2015 
You're only limited to platform. IE Steam purchasers get the Steam version of new game, etc. They havent rolled out the free game thing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back