Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
UK CAGs!

£10 Steam credit for £5!

Ask me how!

1. Go to MightyDeals.co.uk
2. Buy a £10 evoucher for Currys/PC World for £5
3. Go in store and buy a £10 Steam gift card

Yes, I realise that this involves actually leaving the house.

New donor only list:

• Demolition Inc.
  • Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
  • Offspring Fling
  • Oniken
  • Paranormal State
  • Postmortem: One Must Die Extended Cut
  • Rush
  • S.P.A.Z. - Space Pirates and Zombies
  • Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
  • Millennium
  • Civilization III
  • They Breathe
  • Sentinel
  • Syberia II
  • Smooth Operators
Por favor en orden de preferencia:

• Smooth Operators
  • Paranormal State
Muchas Gracias!

OK, my Spanish is terrible.

UK CAGs!

£10 Steam credit for £5!

Ask me how!

What's all of that equal to in USA $?

UK CAGs!

£10 Steam credit for £5!

Ask me how!

Damn, Google Shopping Express doesn't serve that area.

When the hell did CAG turn into D&D?

What's next - I'm gonna hear about THSC0?

(To Hit Spoder Class 0).

;)
When we started a 4th edition campaign, I was disappointed to see that Thaco was removed from D&D.

...and what's this a 5th edition is to come out in 2014?

Would like this one please, and thanks!
I take, yes? Yes, I take.

I'd like QuestRun please.
Oooh - can I have that one? :D
Nosferatu...yes...oh yes. I feel evil already.
Revenge of the Titans please? Or crazy machines 2? Surprise me. Thank you!!!!
Since no one else seems to want this I guess I should go ahead and get it. Thanks!
Oniken Please, Dr Frankensquatch ;)
May I? (either/or)
Could I spoder both of these? If not either is fine. Thanks!
Sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent!

Have fun! ;)

I'd like to grab Volt please, thanks a bunch, good doctor.
If Hero of the Kingdom is still around, I'd like to take it.
Offspring fling please squatch
Ugh.. I feel like a jerk for asking for another one.. but any one from this list would be most welcome. (I'm not asking for all of them, seriously, surprise me). Also, at this point I feel like I'd better donate, but it probably won't be able to for a week or so.

Thanks for doing what you're doing!
Thanks Sasquatch! In order of preference.

<rolls spodering skill check for double-spodering>
Por favor en orden de preferencia:

• Smooth Operators
  • Paranormal State
Muchas Gracias!

OK, my Spanish is terrible.
Sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent!

Have fun! :D

UK CAGs!

£10 Steam credit for £5!

Ask me how!

Get me 10 of these in American currency and send them to me at your cost.

Thanks

Also, FWIW:

Amazon DVG has matched Steam's deals for Skyrim + DLC's.

So, all of y'all w/ Bing-made Amazon GC $ to blow (and want to blow it on that), here ya go:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=elder+scrolls+v+pc+downloads&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aelder+scrolls+v+pc+downloads
go buy me ps2 controler is worht more than amazon sale for past 2months of amazon craps amazon died in snakey bro diaper or neuro diaper not sure

Tried The Forgotten Ones for the pf rewards. It is really a bad game, It should be called "Loading screen", just uploaded my review. I'm happy with my "played for the first time" reward, don't want to try the other reward, I don't care how much it is, I'm now trying to forget this game

Tried The Forgotten Ones for the pf rewards. It is really a bad game, It should be called "Loading screen", just uploaded my review. I'm happy with my "played for the first time" reward, don't want to try the other reward, I don't care how much it is, I'm now trying to forget this game
sticker,375x360.png

Now tried Ghostship Aftermath. Is the slowest game I've ever played. Is like playing a space suit simulator. Played 12 minutes and the only thing I did was walking at the slowest speed possible through a large corridor... and nothing happened. Is those kind of games where you play the Intro... but the intro is really bad.

Randomly.

Bid now, kids, or you might miss out!
Yeah, I saw him calling out out whenever he felt like it on one before this. Gotcha.

Still, will concede for now.
Yes, they end randomly because I don't want anyone to have any reason to wait to bid. :D

Get your bids in now! No one knows when they will end! Even I don't know!

GhostshipAftermath's dev just commented my review. They are very active, I like that. He told me what they're planning and I like it. Will try the game again soon

Well, this is new. Corporate sponsorship on an early access game.

capsule_616x353.jpg

While I like the concept behind the new plague... it's... still weird.

Well, this is new. Corporate sponsorship on an early access game.

While I like the concept behind the new plague... it's... still weird.
I imagine that's mostly focused on the mobile version, which is insanely popular and wouldn't be the first time a mobile game has been restyled to coincide with a movie (Temple Run for example has a few versions with Brave and Oz themes).

GhostshipAftermath's dev just commented my review. They are very active, I like that. He told me what they're planning and I like it. Will try the game again soon
I think one of the Dead Bits devs liked a screenshot I posted where I indicated that the smg sounded like a typewriter. Apparently that's a good thing to him for his weapons to sound awful.

I imagine that's mostly focused on the mobile version, which is insanely popular and wouldn't be the first time a mobile game has been restyled to coincide with a movie (Temple Run for example has a few versions with Brave and Oz themes).
Wait, there's a mobile version of the game? I wasn't aware, I thought this was a PC-only title. I thought "how did these devs, with an early access game, get that kind of a promo?"

Prototype 2 is a really fun game if you like the idea of free-roaming the streets of a city as a shape-shifting super-powered badass. It's like a cross between the mayhem-causing fun of Saint's Row IV and the oppressive City 17 of Half Life 2. 

Whoever wins the bid should have a good time with it.

Did you just turn down an offer for a free DLC? :shock:

shaun [developer] 1 hour ago

No problem, please try it again, at least spend a little time on its its random, so when you get the urge just start a new game :) This has got a big combat element so if your not into FPS style games which may involve random combat then thi smay not be the game for you.

but on a bright side, we are releasing the DLC (Hassle Free) which is the free roaming ship with no enemies or objectives, you can just walk round and explore the ship which is awesome in VR. So if you think this game isnt for you, give me a nudge closer to the time and i will make sure you get the Hassle Free DLC for free :)
juanjava 1 hour ago

I love FPS games, is just not my main genre :)

I know it have random starts... but that "airlock to airlock to ship" intro is really painful. If there is a way to avoid that, I'll try it again soon. I like you, developers, are really active, that is a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back