SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know if iron man 3 Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook 3D and Region free

Last edited:
does the I Am Legend (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]  come in a steelbook or a reg case

Pan's Labyrinth - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

10836301-1374845826-336768.jpg

10836301-1374845826-336796.jpg

This is really a nice looking Steelbook. I love the Film, but unfortunately it says this is a Region B Disc. However I am considering just buying this and sticking my current Pan's BD in this Steelbook.

is the Kick-Ass 100th Anniversary Blu-ray SteelBook (Import)  Region Free

Yes. I believe all the 100 Anniversary BDs are. I own the Shaun of the Dead and the Hot Fuzz 100 Ann. and I love em!
i was talking about the red case one with Kick ass he's kicking in the air

Last edited:
Anyone having any luck finding those Oblivion Metalpacks in-store today?  Going to check later but wasn't sure if it was a pre-order only thing.

Anyone having any luck finding those Oblivion Metalpacks in-store today? Going to check later but wasn't sure if it was a pre-order only thing.
While doing my runs today I passed by the media section, surprisingly I only saw 9-10. This store usually carries a lot more but who knows.

Sweet I can skip Oblivion because I hate that metalpak spine
Yes. I hate that spine with the visible hinges! Steelbooks are so much nicer. Wasn't planning to get this anyway. Missed it in the theaters. I'll just Netflix it.

Does anyone know if they have a Into Darkness steelbook that is white?
As far as I know, the only Into Darkness Steelbooks are the Amazon.co.uk exclusive and the Wal-Mart Bundle and the steelbooks are exactly the same.

I just pre-ordered the Amazon UK Steelbook yesterday. I don't want to pay extra for a mini replica ship from Wal-Mart. The WM Bundle is $40 and the SB from Amazon UK is around $25. So they are basically asking for $15 for a replica toy.

Ran to a WM by work and they had about 10 of the Oblivion metalpacks.  Picked one up without any issue, was $22.96 which was a pleasant surprise.

The normal WM I go to as well as this one had GI Joe Retribution steelbooks, more in abundance at my normal WM.  I think the $30 price is putting some people off which is why they're still hanging around in quantity.

$23 for the Oblivion Metalpak? Damn, was gonna skip out b/c we're going on vacation this Friday, so needed to save the money, but I think while picking up travel shampoo I might just wander back to the media section. "Honey, how did these travel items cost $30?" "I have no idea! You like expensive travel stuff I guess"

Yes. I hate that spine with the visible hinges! Steelbooks are so much nicer. Wasn't planning to get this anyway. Missed it in the theaters. I'll just Netflix it.

As far as I know, the only Into Darkness Steelbooks are the Amazon.co.uk exclusive and the Wal-Mart Bundle and the steelbooks are exactly the same.

I just pre-ordered the Amazon UK Steelbook yesterday. I don't want to pay extra for a mini replica ship from Wal-Mart. The WM Bundle is $40 and the SB from Amazon UK is around $25. So they are basically asking for $15 for a replica toy.
its not a toy its real :lol:

:br: The Nightmare Before Christmas - 20th Anniversary Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) SteelBook (UK Import)

Pre-order will go live this weekend

Price: TBD

Release Date: TBA

2m3sqr6.jpg

If that was black instead of red it would be a lot better, though it's still better than the regular Blu-ray boxart.

It's showing up at the price for me of 22.99..... 

I just bought 4 steels, and used my 10% off coupon. Man I have a feeling all movies will be steels from Zavvi or Amazon UK.

The Xbox One is a region free player so I decided buying steels would be fine no matter the region.

Same with anyone grabbing a PS4.

bread's done
Back