SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy of Aladdin today from that restocked shipment ....PERFECT  CONDITION...... Thanks iNCREDiPiNOY for posting it again

IMAG00241.jpg

They're at the registers, in typical Target fashion. They like to hide them in plain sight for some reason and it's pretty annoying.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried there as well at my usual stores, but none to be had.

If anyone would be able to get me one and meet up in NYC for payment that would be awesome. If not have a great weekend anyway everyone.

I picked up Evil Dead (at the registers) and ET the other day. They had a few ET's on the shelf, I thought that was pretty odd since that's an older release.

:br: Man of Steel 3D SteelBook (Amazon.de Exclusive) [3D Blu-ray] - EUR 39,99 before VAT

Release Date: December 31, 2013

EUR 33,61 after VAT + EUR 3,00 standard shipping = EUR 36,61 shipped

Link

I love steelbooks but this might be a bit much, haha

Game.co.uk exclusive

265242_gen_a.png

Xbox Live GAME Exclusive 12 Month Day One Edition Subscription includes:

Exclusive Steelbook
    Killer Instinct Download
    Day One Membership Card

That steel would look a lot nicer without the orange and white "12" in the corner. Hopefully it's on the shrink wrap or cardboard wrap or something.

:br: Monsters University (Zavvi UK Exclusive) - SOLD OUT

I've pre-orders Man of Steel Lenticular Magnet Card and Oblivion Metalpack at local Walmart.

Missed it :(

Such a hard $30 pill to swallow for the GI Joe SB at Wal-Mart. Website hasn't changed price. I hate how they bundle the 3D version with it just to keep the price high. I will be going at 11am CST to the store to try and pick it up, but the $15 price tag (w/ U&S) at BB is so much more appealing, especially since I'm going there too to get the Justice League exclusive. Decisions, decisions!!

Such a hard $30 pill to swallow for the GI Joe SB at Wal-Mart. Website hasn't changed price. I hate how they bundle the 3D version with it just to keep the price high. I will be going at 11am CST to the store to try and pick it up, but the $15 price tag (w/ U&S) at BB is so much more appealing, especially since I'm going there too to get the Justice League exclusive. Decisions, decisions!!
If you don't pick it up, one more for the rest of us. ;)

I ordered mine from WM.com because I'm not likely get a chance to hit a WM store until the end of the week and they're likely to be all gone in-store by then. I'm hoping I don't get a trashed copy because they ship it in a baggie.

Crap, yeah I dont think its in stores. They had tons of every other version, but no SBs.. didn't help the clerk had no idea what a Steelbook was.

I think you went the right route Shrike, I was just betting on a lower price point in store. But seeing as if the regular 3D with lenticular slip us $30, the SB won't be any lower

Edit: ok after my run to BB, rushed to another WM and they had about 20 copies. Most were in a big cardboard floor display, so look for that if they're gone from the shelf.

Crap, yeah I dont think its in stores. They had tons of every other version, but no SBs.. didn't help the clerk had no idea what a Steelbook was.

I think toy went the right route Shrike, I was just being on a lower price point in store. But seeing as if the regular 3D with lenticular slip us $30, the SB won't be any lower
The last time I was at WM which was a week ago, they had a sign at the entrance over the security gates that they would have the exclusive SB in-store on the 30th. I know Total Recall was in-store as well as online, so I would expect GI Joe and Oblivion to be the same way.

Just got back from my local Walmart in Framingham, MA.  They DID have the steelbook in stores.  Maybe about 7 or 8 left on the shelf from what I saw.

Hmm..thats strange, my GI Joe SB had no inserts in it = No UV code, no dog tag redemption info. Guess its going back..will raise heck and make them open a regular edition if they're all gone..

Wonder if anyone else has this issue..

There were 3 GI Joe steels at the local Walmart. I grabbed one in case the shipped copy got damaged.

While shipped in a poly mailer, the shipped steelbook actually showed up without any defects.

Where at? Not one Walmart with in a 100 miles has one

I'm not going to lie---I almost left my Walmart thinking they either A) didn't get any or B) had sold out of them. However the demand for 3D blu-rays (at $29.96 no less) and the demand for steelbooks isn't very high in my market so I decided to ask an employee who wasn't very helpful; basically stating that they must of sold out. So after spending five minutes looking at the end cap and new release section I spotted a GI Joe Retaliation display on the other side of electronics that had tons of standard DVD's, Blu-ray, 3D Blu-rays and then two section of steelbooks that didn't look like they had been touched.

Thankfully they were on the cardboard display so they all seemed to be in good condition. I hate it when they put them on the metal racks that have the mechanism that pushed the movies forward once the front one has been pulled out because it always seems to tear the shrinkwrap and leave marks on the actual case.

can anyone recommend any vendor (not ebay) that sell poly bags specifically for g2 steelbooks? looking for a nice tight fit, I heard steel shells are nice but they look like they can actually scratch the steelbooks 

Walmart exclusive metal pack for Oblivion @ $24.99 (BD / DVD / DC / UV DC):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Oblivion-Blu-ray-Walmart-Exclusive-Widescreen/24775358

Releases 08/06/13.
This link no longer works, so if you've not preordered it, you'll need to go in-store to pick it up.

There are some pics on the Internet about the steelbook, which has alternate artwork. Pics at the links below:

http://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?s=13b721bc0e2db054e9a3add26a257261&t=35491&page=3

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=223215&page=5

metal pack is different from steelbook right 

why is'nt the link's not working on walmart website

bread's done
Back