The Charles in Charge OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not talking about jokes. Jokes are jokes, if I realize you're joking than whatever. I mean I've heard enough dead baby jokes to last a lifetime.
You guys can make all the comments you want. I'm just saying it does get to me sometimes. And I will bitch at you sometimes. I try to respect y'alls opinions and I'll shut up now because this thread is turning into a display of my own self doubts and worries.[/QUOTE]
Sweet. Dead baby jokes are awesome.

Ok, so whenever I tell a joke that involves women, I'll add a, "Heyooooooh!" at the end so you know I'm joking. ;)

(But seriously if you get offended at something I say, just tell me and I'll apologize)

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Sweet. Dead baby jokes are awesome.

Ok, so whenever I tell a joke that involves women, I'll add a, "Heyooooooh!" at the end so you know I'm joking. ;)

(But seriously if you get offended at something I say, just tell me and I'll apologize)[/QUOTE]
thank you.
Sorry for being uptight. I take life too seriously sometimes... I'm working at it one day at a time.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not talking about jokes. Jokes are jokes, if I realize you're joking than whatever. I mean I've heard enough dead baby jokes to last a lifetime.
You guys can make all the comments you want. I'm just saying it does get to me sometimes. And I will bitch at you sometimes. I try to respect y'alls opinions and I'll shut up now because this thread is turning into a display of my own self doubts and worries.[/QUOTE]

Lulu, I think the problem is that you are one of only a handful of females who actually post regularly on these forums, and with that being the case you naturally feel targeted by the frequent misogynist comments that make their way around this here boys' club. I mean, if I were the only guy in a room full of man-hating lesbians, I'd be a tad bit uncomfortable, too. I think you have every right to not want to read that kind of bullshit over and over again.

But maybe that's just me.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i think with their pussies too[/QUOTE]

Really?

... I've always just used them for lamp shades.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Or beer coozies.[/QUOTE]

Putting your beer in anything other than your stomach is a criminal mismanagement of time.

Well I found out why D&D is still up in the air... our fighter is trying to find out if the woman who is his boss and is engaged to someone else is going to want her bootycall tonight from him.
This sucks.

[quote name='zewone']Mos Def.[/QUOTE]

mos-def.jpg

why the fuck does Target always hold my boyfriend late? It makes me nervous cause he walks home and I always think the worse. I guess it's cause I'm a Cancer. I'm going to be a nervous wreck when I'm a mother. :cry:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']why the fuck does Target always hold my boyfriend late? It makes me nervous cause he walks home and I always think the worse. I guess it's cause I'm a Cancer. I'm going to be a nervous wreck when I'm a mother. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't feel so bad about it. I guess it's better to have someone worry about you than to have nothing. At least your boyfriend knows that you love him. Plus, your worriedness will come in handy as a mother. Think of it as a positive. You'll probably be the mother that won't let anyone fuck with her kids; the best kind of mom (the one that can be the kids' best friend and everyone else's worst enemy).

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Don't feel so bad about it. I guess it's better to have someone worry about you than to have nothing. At least your boyfriend knows that you love him. Plus, your worriedness will come in handy as a mother. Think of it as a positive. You'll probably be the mother that won't let anyone fuck with her kids; the best kind of mom (the one that can be the kids' best friend and everyone else's worst enemy).[/QUOTE]
:lol: that's true. Also I live in the ghetto so my worry isn't completely for naught.

Oh speaking of walking... I read the USF school newspaper yesterday and on the first day of class there were 3 accidents.
Accident #1: Student stepped into street where there was no crosswalk, got hit, by car, but wasn't injured... walker fined 50 dollars.
Accident #2: Cop was on the motorcycle going to the scene of acciedent #1 and was hit by a SUV. Cop in hospital and investigation going on.
Accident #3: Student got hit by car while walking in the crosswalk. Got minor injuries and the driver was fined 150 dollars.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']why the fuck does Target always hold my boyfriend late? It makes me nervous cause he walks home and I always think the worse. I guess it's cause I'm a Cancer. I'm going to be a nervous wreck when I'm a mother. :cry:[/QUOTE]

How in the Hell did you pack so many female cliches into one paragraph?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']:lol: that's true. Also I live in the ghetto so my worry isn't completely for naught.[/QUOTE]
On a cold and grey chicago morn

A poor little baby child is born - in the ghetto

On a cold and grey chicago morn

A poor little baby child is born - in the ghetto

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn, there goes the neighborhood. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I knew Strell'd get a kick out of that. Him and I are twin soul-brothers (white), separated at both. Thus our loathing for the female gender flows through our veins equally.

We are a team. A life-force. Hetero-soul mates.

... and maybe a little gay.

Actually we are part of a three personed soul. Brak is on the east coast, I'm in the middle, and third part of us is on California. It is my solid belief that once I visit the other two parts of myself, we will fuse into one whole unit.

Also we will get superpowers. Because hey, superpowers.

[quote name='Brak']How in the Hell did you pack so many female cliches into one paragraph?[/QUOTE]
Like I was trying, you ass. I'm female and I was posting how I feel. Oh wait, feelings... isn't that a female cliche too? :roll:

[quote name='zewone']Send me a friend request. GT: zewone. You can try out.[/QUOTE]

Is it only for playing Halo 2?

Because I don't play that shit.

[quote name='Brak']I knew Strell'd get a kick out of that. Him and I are twin soul-brothers (white), separated at both. Thus our loathing for the female gender flows through our veins equally.

We are a team. A life-force. Hetero-soul mates.

... and maybe a little gay.[/QUOTE]
Only a little? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Strell']Actually we are part of a three personed soul. Brak is on the east coast, I'm in the middle, and third part of us is on California. It is my solid belief that once I visit the other two parts of myself, we will fuse into one whole unit.

Also we will get superpowers. Because hey, superpowers.[/QUOTE]
So, you can unleash the wrath of three people upon idiots that call on the phone? :D

Actually my dear Shrike, the place I worked at closed down entirely, and I have a new job doing basic IT stuff and excel reports. Much more laid back than my previous place of work.

Though, on the last night of work, they were letting us f*ck around. I answered in a badly stereotyped Scottish accent, only to have the person hang up on me.

HOW CAN'AUGH HEP YU?????

They also let us have a ping pong tourney. I got second. Not bad considering I lost to the guy who plays everyday, and I haven't play even recreationally for 4+ years.

[quote name='Strell']Actually my dear Shrike, the place I worked at closed down entirely, and I have a new job doing basic IT stuff and excel reports. Much more laid back than my previous place of work.

Though, on the last night of work, they were letting us f*ck around. I answered in a badly stereotyped Scottish accent, only to have the person hang up on me.

HOW CAN'AUGH HEP YU?????[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you left that shithole you had such love for. :applause: Much more laid back is a good thing.

Scottish accent? Oh shit. :lol:

[quote name='kittie']Is it only for playing Halo 2?

Because I don't play that shit.[/QUOTE]
No. We play Forza too! :lol:
[quote name='AngellicLulu']where the fuck did this thought come from?[/QUOTE]
You know whats up. You're smarter than that.

[quote name='zewone']No. We play Forza too! :lol:

You know whats up. You're smarter than that.[/QUOTE]
I'm smart, but I can be dense sometimes. :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']We could have a talk in the dashboard but nobody ever shows up.[/QUOTE]
If you guys watched something other than wrestling. Hey maybe when the O.C. starts up we can have a CAG dashboard discussion as we all watch it together. :cool:

[quote name='kittie']You've already decided to turn on me, so there is no point to it.[/QUOTE]

Excuses excuses excuses is all you ever have.

Where were you the other times? Where were you on all the RAW chats? Where were you last Thursday when you said you would pop right in?

You should come in, it willl be a hoot, all the other kids could show up and hear all the backstage antics, but none of that is going to happen so no need to worry about it.

[quote name='zewone']MM... all this Xbox Live talk makes me horny for Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing FSW and waiting for some Asians to bring me thier food.

Yes, some days I need a real day off.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm playing FSW and waiting for some Asians to bring me thier food.

Yes, some days I need a real day off.[/QUOTE]
I wish I still had FSW. I need to make a note to pick that up again.

[quote name='Xevious']I havent logged into Xbox live in a long time. I'm starting to think I wasted my money.[/QUOTE]
Keyword is you. Xbox Live is hot to death.

[quote name='zewone']Keyword is you. Xbox Live is hot to death.[/QUOTE]

Im not knocking it. The thing is I've been playing a lot of offline games lately and also I dont have a lot of time to play. The combination of that is what makes me stay off Live. I have 2 CAGs on my buddy list but I never got to talk to them.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm female and I was posting how I feel. Oh wait, feelings... isn't that a female cliche too? :roll:[/QUOTE]

No, no, no, my dear. "Feelings" are part of being a human being. Improperly expressing them and applying emotion to the wrong things (such as objects, photos and abusive boyfriends) is a female cliche. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back