The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 37. I've never heard bad things about LG, and we've had a 37" LG in the family room for a year and it's great. So it seems like it'll be better than the Toshiba.

[quote name='Maklershed']God SCEA knows what you'll do with them.[/quote]
I'll just have you come over to my home and use your hands . . . if you don't mind of course ;)

So, the microphone didn't work. Not just sounded bad or was poor quality, it straight didn't work. I guess I'll return it to radioshack and grab the skype headset at walmart. I'll miss games sounding nice on my sennheisers.

I should get out of the house.

Hell, I still have a Starbuck gift card from last Christmas and I used only a dollar of it. ::rubschin::

Put a heinous virus on Moxio's computer, causing him to reformat his PC.

Did you complete that mission dcfox?

Also anyone want to play some Gears tonight? I probably will be home from school around 9 or 10 and I would like to run some shit tonight.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you complete that mission dcfox?

Also anyone want to play some Gears tonight? I probably will be home from school around 9 or 10 and I would like to run some shit tonight.[/quote]
I did, thanks. I still think it's stupid that they make you wait, though.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']which is better? GoW2 of L4D?[/QUOTE]

depends, they're 2 entirely different beasts.
deathmatch probably goes to GoW2.
coop probably goes to L4D. it's deathmatch is creative and fun, but it's not the same as gears.
that said, you should play L4D at some point, just because of the survival horror/zombie aspect.

[quote name='dcfox']I did, thanks. I still think it's stupid that they make you wait, though.[/quote]

I spent an hour trying to figure that out the first time I did it. I waited a little while and they ran off and started fighting a monster. Tried to get them to stop and let me complete the mission and they wouldn't. Went to another area and they disappeared.

I had to ask ThaXecutioner how to beat that part so I understand where your fustration was coming from.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think I caught a cold from sleeping with my window open. :cool:[/quote]

isn't that a superstition like ojo malo?

[quote name='Eviltude']PSN Home, you say?

I didn't think that was out yet. Is it a beta?[/quote]
A bunch more invites were sent out for the closed beta.

[quote name='Rocko']God damn, my parents came home from BB with an LG instead of the Toshiba because they seemed uneasy about the Toshiba since the first one bit the dust and said the extra cash shelled out was an Xmas gift. That was ridiculously nice.

It seems like it's nicer than the Toshiba. Much better stand, seems more secure. Nicer design. And beautiful.[/quote]

Your parents have good taste. LG is money in the bank.

I got Left 4 Dead with some of my Gamestop credit.

I don't know if I can play tonight, but if anyone wants to go through on coop, I'll be down.

[quote name='prmononoke']I got Left 4 Dead with some of my Gamestop credit.

I don't know if I can play tonight, but if anyone wants to go through on coop, I'll be down.[/quote]

I'm jealous about your mustache.

I have The Incredibles. I think that has the THX calibration. Is that good?

Also, I need to grab a longer component cable (6ft) for my component switch, and a longer S-Video cable (12 ft maybe) and longer RCA cable (12 ft too I guess) for my cable box. Other than that's it all worked out, plug/connection wise.

Whee .. I'm installing Fallout 3 to my hard drive.

[quote name='dcfox']Tomb Raider is never the answer.[/quote]

You noticed my desperation eh? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back