The DSWG OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Tomb Raider is never the answer.[/quote]

Legend wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it. I need to run through Anniversary and the new one.

I can't wait until I am done with school so I can catch up on a lot of games.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why weren't you playing with us?! :(

I'll be getting on in about five minutes. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Ah, I mentioned it in the chat I had to run, because I went out to get lunch with my Dad. You guys were gone when I got back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']depends, they're 2 entirely different beasts.
deathmatch probably goes to GoW2.
coop probably goes to L4D. it's deathmatch is creative and fun, but it's not the same as gears.
that said, you should play L4D at some point, just because of the survival horror/zombie aspect.[/quote]

Thanks Frost-i-clees.

I love the survival horror/ zombie aspect of L4D (which is what I'm leaning towards), but deathmatch in Gears sounds pretty cool.

The tie-breaker would probably come down to the single player campaigns

I came REALLY close to buying Gears tonight while I was out shopping. I swear to God, I miss being single; I still have PSone games that I bought the day they came out that are still shrink wrapped. But now, I get that nagging voice in my head, "Christmas is coming...wouldn't that $60 be better spent for clothes and gifts for Juggers?"

God damn, I hate that voice.

Temp, let's do some L4D in like 35 minutes. Gotta do some PT exercises for my knee, then I want to play a game on this thing, other than GH/RB. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, let's do some L4D in like 35 minutes. Gotta do some PT exercises for my knee, then I want to play a game on this thing, other than GH/RB. :lol:[/quote]

Damn Rocko, when I broke my back (well, not literally, but damn close), I had to go through poll PT. I had a hot therapist that I got to see in a swimsuit three times a week. :drool:

Beats color-coded rubber straps any day of the week.

prmononoke - L4D is something where you can pretty much do it over and over again if you like it, since it's a different setup every time. I'm sure the people who end up liking it will play through the campaign more than once... and not necessarily do the scenarios in order either. If I'm online and you see me around, I'm up for it, so shoot me an invite.

Just did a quick game to see if my connection is better. Frost really helped me. Do you want to get some hardcore games in later, Wolve?

It's not a matter of knowing which notes to play, but why you gotta play them.

Having said that, I welcome my new axe-slinging robotic overlords.

Where's a good place to dump a bunch of DVDs? I need some space round this place!
eBay sucks and DVDs don't even get much $$$ :(

Son of a bitch. I had to reformat my HDD and now my windows XP cd key wont work.

Seems like I am going to have to buy XP pro again (only 60 bucks) shit...for all this trouble maybe I should just go to vista? Hmmmmmmmm.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']prmononoke - L4D is something where you can pretty much do it over and over again if you like it, since it's a different setup every time. I'm sure the people who end up liking it will play through the campaign more than once... and not necessarily do the scenarios in order either.[/QUOTE]
:wave:

You know...I hate being fucked with by a five yr old.

Juggers has developed this phrase: "You didn't know?" Sounds innocent at first, but when it is said in reaction to everything one says, it drives you nuts.

Me: "Here's the remote, I was looking for this."
Juggers: "The remote was on the counter. You didn't know?"

Me, stubbing toe: "Ow, that hurt."
Juggers: "Kicking the table hurt your foot? You didn't know?"

So, he said it again. "You had to turn on the TV, you didn't know?"
Me, under my breath and to myself: "I really hate that 'You didn't know' phrase."
Juggers: "You didn't know you hated the 'You didn't know' phrase?"

Okay, he did that last one on purpose, just to fuck with me!

Might be old, but holy shit, this had me :rofl::

Scorpion_escalator.gif

If you don't wanna get infracted, Frosty, I suggest taking down that picture.

I got infracted by the owner of Gamestop for posting something that had jayjayam on it. :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you don't wanna get infracted, Frosty, I suggest taking down that picture.

I got infracted by the owner of Gamestop for posting something that had jayjayam on it. :/[/quote]

good point...

reported......aka SHRIKE'D

You know, I was playing Dead Rising earlier and thought that we need more escalators in games.

Now, I want a MK level based around those 45 degree automated walkways.

fuck it...I'll make one in LBP. As soon as I get it. Top Priority.

[quote name='Wolve11']Just bought this:
x3-ghostblue-p1010127_RESIZED.jpg
[/quote]

reported for piracy.....

Yes...i know I posted this earlier...but if I get infracted for talking about replacing broken dvd drives i might as well get infracted for this...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Why would you spend 900 on a 720p 37inch television? You could have gotten a way better deal if you had searched slickdeals.[/quote]

He didn't. Some of it was a gift from his parents.

Who cares though, he's got an HDTV now, and that's what's important.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Why would you spend 900 on a 720p 37inch television? You could have gotten a way better deal if you had searched slickdeals.[/quote]His parents brought that home when his first Toshiba didn't work since they've had the same TV in their living room for about a year.

Atleast hes not gaming on an SD anymore! :]

[quote name='st0neface']RIP MC Breed.[/quote]

Wait a minute...

MC Breed is dead?

The guy who did 'Aint No Future in Your Frontin'/'Gotta Get Yours' w/ 2Pac Breed?

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back