The Hi-Kwelity SOTM

[quote name='Eviltude']Not a bad choice.

As for myself, NoFX - The Decline. OnlyBest 19 minute Punk song ever, ever.[/quote]

I Against I is an excellent album, and The Decline is still one of the best written songs ever.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I Against I is an excellent album, and The Decline is still one of the best written songs ever.[/QUOTE]
Undoubtably. I'm not a big fan of Punk Rock but NoFX is probably the most original punk rock band out there.

Yeah, its been awhile since I've listened to Bad Brains. Surprised on how well it holds up.

Oh yeah, I am listening to Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convience or Give Me Death (album) mainly for "Too Drunk To fuck"

The Blood Brothers - Young Machetes, the album

Felix Da Housecat - Metropolis Present Day? Thee Album!, thee album

Reel Big Fish - Our Live Album is Better than Your Live Album(...The Album)

Been listening to it for a while seeing as how its like 38 tracks.

Sublime - Pool Shark (Acoustic version)

to soon be followed by

The Slackers - What Went Wrong -- They played that live tonight and it was so fucking awesome.

[quote name='mr ryles']that one song from the gears of war commercial.[/quote]

Mad World by Gary Jules taken from the Donnie Darko Soundtrack which is actually a remix/redone version of the Tears for Fears (I'm pretty sure that's who it is) song.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']M83 - M83 (album)

[/quote]

I could never get into them. Then again, they were way hyped to me by my friends and a bunch of other people I know. Didn't think it was anything special really.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Mad World by Gary Jules taken from the Donnie Darko Soundtrack which is actually a remix/redone version of the Tears for Fears (I'm pretty sure that's who it is) song.[/QUOTE]

Can't get this song out of my head... which is a good thing, because it's great.

[quote name='rabbitt']Can't get this song out of my head... which is a good thing, because it's great.[/QUOTE]

just when I start to forget it, I look at my sig.

[quote name='rabbitt']Can't get this song out of my head... which is a good thing, because it's great.[/quote]

I fell in love with the song shortly after seeing Donnie Darko. It's one of the most beautiful and depressing songs I've ever listened to.

bread's done
Back