The Hi-Kwelity SOTM

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Mad World by Gary Jules taken from the Donnie Darko Soundtrack which is actually a remix/redone version of the Tears for Fears (I'm pretty sure that's who it is) song.[/quote]I just went and DLed this song and...wow. It's amazing. I hadn't seen the commercial because I usually DVR what little TV I watch and skip throught the commercials, so I went to YouTube and watched it.
And damn is it a fine commercial.

Well, aside from that song, I'm listening to DMX's Grand Champ (album).

edit: reply 400!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I could never get into them. Then again, they were way hyped to me by my friends and a bunch of other people I know. Didn't think it was anything special really.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. M83 makes some of the most beautiful, majestic music I've ever heard. You should give 'em a second chance. And just because I read your post,

M83 - M83 (album) ;)

[quote name='LiquidNight']I just went and DLed this song and...wow. It's amazing. I hadn't seen the commercial because I usually DVR what little TV I watch and skip throught the commercials, so I went to YouTube and watched it.
And damn is it a fine commercial.

Well, aside from that song, I'm listening to DMX's Grand Champ (album).

edit: reply 400![/quote]

It's amazing how thanks to the internet that song continues to grow in popularity. People don't know who does the song/of it and then they do and then everybody loves it.:lol:

Yeah, finally got to see them in Baltimore a few weeks ago with Against All Authority, put on an awesome show!

Mustard Plug - Evildoers Beware (album)

Brothers and Sisters - Brothers and Sisters (album)

I grabbed this because they're going to be performing with The Blood Brothers mid-November, but they're quite different from the Blood Brothers and they're turning me off of going.

After I'm done with this, I'm going to listen to:
...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - Worlds Apart (album).

AYWKUBTTOD is the headlining band, so hopefully I'll like their sound. If not, it looks like I've not going.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Bitchslicer - Sodomancer[/quote]

Hahaha, never thought I'd see another Bitchslicer fan.

Gotta love some good ole [SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]mysoginist thrash :lol:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hahaha, never thought I'd see another Bitchslicer fan.

Gotta love some good ole [SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]mysoginist thrash :lol:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/quote]

Have you listened to fuck It To Death? One of the members is from Bitchslicer, but they're way different.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Have you listened to fuck It To Death? One of the members is from Bitchslicer, but they're way different.[/quote]

I have not, but I will be sure to check it out.

City Of Caterpillar - A Heart Filled Reaction to Dissatisfaction

[quote name='LiquidNight']Kanye West - The College Dropout (album)

The songs Never Let Me Down and Two Words are fucking amazing.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Mos' verse is so sick.

For me, it's The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

The Roots - Things Fall Apart (album)

?uestlove's in my sig now, so I felt it would be appropriate to give The Roots some love

btw: can everyone please follow the link in my sig?
its related to music and definitely worth it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Faith No More - Midlife Crisis[/quote]

Nice.

Too $hort - Shake that Monkey

bread's done
Back