The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='finsfan0210']I understand but still posts like that are what got this thread closed in the past. Your a newer member and may not have been aware of that. At one time this thread had a very tight lease and if someone pulled to hard it would get yanked. Just read the 1st post in the thread.[/QUOTE]

Well that's a whole other situation there, you mainly came out as rude so I thought it was for a personal reason and well after actually reading the first post I understand that abuse of the RLS system will be not tolerated. With that said if I want to open a (trade/sell) thread then I should do so in my own terms without the involvement of this specific one. Thank you for bringing me up to speed on that and I understand why your so sensitive on the issue. Better taking precautions then going in blindly.

Lets get back on track... and post things that are added... like:

God Of War Saga : 2500 Points =D

I don't know if that is new, but it's new to me and I grabbed it =D

[quote name='shoothimnow']Lets get back on track... and post things that are added... like:

God Of War Saga : 2500 Points =D

I don't know if that is new, but it's new to me and I grabbed it =D[/QUOTE]

Right on man.! It's not quite new to the site but, to my understanding you'll be receiving 1 month of ps+. So enjoy. BTW, take if not done already taken the papo y yo module and receive the game for free (may not be available though.).

[quote name='newtype06']Where can you get tracking numbers from RLS orders?[/QUOTE]

Click your name at the top of the page, and it'll redirect you. Then click order history, and all of your orders should be there. As of late, I haven't received tracking numbers for my orders... Hope that helps though.

[quote name='JuanM19']Right on man.! It's not quite new to the site but, to my understanding you'll be receiving 1 month of ps+. So enjoy. BTW, take if not done already taken the papo y yo module and receive the game for free (may not be available though.).[/QUOTE]

Just to let you all know when I received my copy of the God of War Saga from the RLS last month the 1 month PS Plus voucher was missing. So that may have been a packaging error or maybe not all copies will have that.

[quote name='newtype06']Got a DS3 and the Vita memory card :D

Though question, since I haven't ordered from RLS in a while: I just checked my credit card balance and noticed I was billed twice for the Vita mem card ($20 x 2) -- is this, err, 'normal'? I did click the order button twice since I initially entered the wrong credit card security code-whatnot first, and had to go back and type it again/click.[/QUOTE]

So I just checked my CC account and noticed that the transaction for my Vita memory card order has been processed, and the duplicate is still pending. Kinda worried I'll be billed twice -- has this ever happened to you guys?

[quote name='newtype06']So I just checked my CC account and noticed that the transaction for my Vita memory card order has been processed, and the duplicate is still pending. Kinda worried I'll be billed twice -- has this ever happened to you guys?[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm aware. I would contact the site admins and ask what's up. Their email is
[email protected]. They should be able to help you out.

Edit: If you guys are interested, GameStop will have LBP Vita and All Stars Vita on sale next week for $19.99. I'm going to pick up a copy of LBP Vita so I can save my points for something else on the website. Here's the thread that mentions those two games on sale. Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm gonna get LBP Vita too, I got GS credit to burn, especially with the current promo running I'll have a lot more.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah I'm gonna get LBP Vita too, I got GS credit to burn, especially with the current promo running I'll have a lot more.[/QUOTE]

LBP Vita is definitely one of the best games on the Vita to date. People who say that there's a lack of Vita games aren't looking hard enough. I could name ten games that are worth a playthrough on the Vita system. I picked up my LBP Vita copy yesterday, and it still had the pre-order bonus included. :bouncy:

Nevermind, it was just an online pass....Oh well. Great game regardless.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Just to let you all know when I received my copy of the God of War Saga from the RLS last month the 1 month PS Plus voucher was missing. So that may have been a packaging error or maybe not all copies will have that.[/QUOTE]

My GOW saga did not have the PS+ voucher in it either. Has anybody with missing voucers contacted sony to see if they can give out a code for the missing vouchers or is this only with the RLS versions.

(my barcode was slashed as well) Talk about being on their game!!

I'm not too sure when All Stars Battle Royale will be available but @BjrnJens promised it would be available yesterday or today. It wasn't published today so if he makes another announcement, I'll be sure to post it here.

@BjrnJens: "ok PSAS should be available today or tomorrow I swear :]"

Going live at 6PM pst. Get ready! 3,000 points!

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Just ordered PSABR, sweet.

Got my LBP Karting in the mail today with the bookends too.[/QUOTE]

My order arrived yesterday, and I was able to snag PSABR as well! Can't wait!

[quote name='TheHelix']I missed Wonderbook didn't I?[/QUOTE]

Nope the only titles that went live were All Stars Battle Royale, Twisted Metal, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

RLS Gamestop employees hurry there is a special promotion that will let even new non advocate members get a copy of PSAS. HURRY!

[quote name='JuanM19']RLS Gamestop employees hurry there is a special promotion that will let even new non advocate members get a copy of PSAS. HURRY![/QUOTE]

I dont see it

[quote name='JuanM19']RLS Gamestop employees hurry there is a special promotion that will let even new non advocate members get a copy of PSAS. HURRY![/QUOTE]

Um...are you lying for the lawls? :roll:

I don't k ow what he is talking about for PSAS but GS employees have a new promo around GoW:A. Not sure what the code gives but it's a code.

Early morning @onplaystation tweet the following: "@Square_Triangle There should be a new promo visible to you in the WIN section."

Just trying to spread the news if nobody wants it im sure there is other RLS GS members who will.

Early morning @onplaystation tweet the following: "@Square_Triangle There should be a new promo visible to you in the WIN section."

Just trying to spread the news if nobody wants it im sure there is other RLS GS members who will.

Sorry for the confusion folks i've contacted BjrnJens and it was only for that GOW promo MUCH apologies and a million sorrys I didnt want to mislead anyone. :C

[quote name='JuanM19']Sorry for the confusion folks i've contacted BjrnJens and it was only for that GOW promo MUCH apologies and a million sorrys I didnt want to mislead anyone. :C[/QUOTE]

Ok np!!

The whole promo was pretty confusing anyway...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']‏@onPlayStation "Large catalog restock incoming: 11am PST." You're welcome CAGs![/QUOTE]

I am so happy I'm off this time! I barely got in on PlayStation All Stars - I already had the game so it wouldn't have made me terribly upset but I needed it for a Christmas gift.

Thanks for the heads up as usual.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I am so happy I'm off this time! I barely got in on PlayStation All Stars - I already had the game so it wouldn't have made me terribly upset but I needed it for a Christmas gift.

Thanks for the heads up as usual.[/QUOTE]

No problem. They just announced Vita Memory Cards will be available. I know everyone loves my story about ordering stuff from RLS so here's another, lol.
I knew the update (latest) was going to happen at 6PM. Mind you, I was presenting my brochure for my final project. I logged into the site right before the update went live. I then hid my phone next to this girls' leg and I proceeded to order Playstation All Star Battle Royale. I almost got caught by my teacher, but it was the last day of class so she didn't care. Being cheap has its cost. ;)

[quote name='finsfan0210']So what was the Promo for GS employees?[/QUOTE]

I'm not too sure what the their Promo included. Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure it was cool.

[quote name='finsfan0210']2PM PST my ass LOL.[/QUOTE]

Don't kill the messenger, lol. ;) It's a ton of things so get ready!

I'm only seeing the Bluetooth Headset 2.0 on my end. 3,000 points.

Pulse Headset was available. 6,000 points $30.

Vita Cradle and Dualshock 3 Charge Kit added as well.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Don't kill the messenger, lol. ;) It's a ton of things so get ready!

I'm only seeing the Bluetooth Headset 2.0 on my end. 3,000 points.[/QUOTE]

They're slowly adding - I see the Bluetooth Headset 2.0, God of War Saga, Journey Collector's Edition and the Pulse! Which I added to the cart and went to check out and instantly said not available ugh!

I'm pretty sure I got the memory card, though I'm not sure about the headset. They charged me the points for it but it might have been out of stock, not sure.

Dang by the time they got around to announcing the update as finished both the card and the Pulse headset has been long gone.

Yes!!! Finally managed to snag a 32 gig memory card, and the other day got a copy of PSABR as well. After running out my points the other day on PSA, I had to hurriedly build my points back up to 4000 last minute (literally!) and managed to add it to my cart. Special thanks to whoever mentioned the point total on it last time, really saved my butt.

Kinda bummed I hadn't saved up more points to get a New Owner's Kit and the Pulse Headset too, but I'm more than happy with what I got. :)

PS - The Gamestop promo is a free beta invite code for the multiplayer for God of War Ascension.

[quote name='felixcostello']Yes!!! Finally managed to snag a 32 gig memory card, and the other day got a copy of PSABR as well. After running out my points the other day on PSA, I had to hurriedly build my points back up to 4000 last minute (literally!) and managed to add it to my cart. Special thanks to whoever mentioned the point total on it last time, really saved my butt.

Kinda bummed I hadn't saved up more points to get a New Owner's Kit and the Pulse Headset too, but I'm more than happy with what I got. :)

PS - The Gamestop promo is a free beta invite code for the multiplayer for God of War Ascension.[/QUOTE]

Which module did you have to complete?

bread's done
Back