The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='newtype06']Welp, I think my PS3 60GB died and I definitely need a new one -- does RLS still carry PS3 bundles, or do they rarely show up similar to Vita memory cards?[/QUOTE]

I think in the last year they have had them maybe 3 times.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I think in the last year they have had them maybe 3 times.[/QUOTE]

I agree with ya. I believe it was 2-3 times as well. The second last time they offered a PS3 bundle included Uncharted 3 CE, Blue Dualshock and maybe a 250GB PS3 for $200 and 20,000 points. The last time it was a 320GB Move Bundle for $180 and 10,000 points. Do you have any other systems to play? I honestly would wait to see if they announce a release date for the PS4 early next year before you buy a new console? Hope it works out for you man.

[quote name='ddp72984']Did anyone receive their PSASBR yet? Thanks and happy holidays[/QUOTE]

Nothing here...It's odd that I received an order that I placed well after PSASBR. I received my Move Controller and Nav Controller today. Hopefully PSASBR will arrive soon.

[quote name='ddp72984']Did anyone receive their PSASBR yet? Thanks and happy holidays[/QUOTE]

I haven't either. I ordered the 32GB memory card way after All Stars and received that a few days ago.

Happy Holidays:mrgreen:

[quote name='newtype06']When's the next update? Any leads?[/QUOTE]

Things have been pretty quiet on their Twitter page. @BjrnJens won't be back until the eighth so who knows when we'll have another catalog refresh. That's probably around the same time when we find out who won the one of the ten PS3 bundles. I'd be stoked if I won one. Still waiting on my copy of PSABR to come in the mail....

I've got a bad feeling about you guys getting your copies of PSAS anytime soon. As CheapAssHusta stated they're out of the office til Jan 8th so doubt anything gets shipped until then. So even if they shipped those orders out on the 8th its would be at about 3 weeks for now until you'd receive your game. And thats probobly within there stated shipping times which is 5-8 weeks I think. Although normally you get your stuff in under 2 weeks.

So I was opening my RLS packages and I noticed the edition of Warhawk they sent me also includes a Bluetooth headset. It looks like it is a Jabra brand headset. Is this headset any good compared to the Sony one? Could I use the Jabra one on the Xbox 360 or is it exclusive to Sony?

I also received the Clank figurine (wrapped in a Gamestop bag of all things) and it was bigger than I expected. I like it a lot. If and when some new stuff is added to the catalog, I will definitely pick up the Killzone figurine as well.

[quote name='Cage017']So I was opening my RLS packages and I noticed the edition of Warhawk they sent me also includes a Bluetooth headset. It looks like it is a Jabra brand headset. Is this headset any good compared to the Sony one? Could I use the Jabra one on the Xbox 360 or is it exclusive to Sony?

I also received the Clank figurine (wrapped in a Gamestop bag of all things) and it was bigger than I expected. I like it a lot. If and when some new stuff is added to the catalog, I will definitely pick up the Killzone figurine as well.[/QUOTE]

lol, gamestop accessory bag or just a shopping bag? that's too funny.

and honestly, never heard of Jabra before. chances are if it's bluetooth, it should be universal.

[quote name='felixcostello']lol, gamestop accessory bag or just a shopping bag? that's too funny.

and honestly, never heard of Jabra before. chances are if it's bluetooth, it should be universal.[/QUOTE]

Clear accessory bag. It even has "Secret Agent Clank" printed on the other side of the bag.

As for the headset, I know Best Buy sells Jabra but I don't know of its reputation.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I've got a bad feeling about you guys getting your copies of PSAS anytime soon. As CheapAssHusta stated they're out of the office til Jan 8th so doubt anything gets shipped until then. So even if they shipped those orders out on the 8th its would be at about 3 weeks for now until you'd receive your game. And thats probobly within there stated shipping times which is 5-8 weeks I think. Although normally you get your stuff in under 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

It's weird - I ordered PSASBR on 12/11 and still haven't had it change from processed to shipped or anything but I ordered the pulse headset on 12/13 and that was delivered in 12/24.

My PSASBR is still showing processing as well. I'm guessing finsfan is probably correct and we won't be seeing our copies anytime soon.

The Jabra headset that came with Warhawk and other games was well-reviewed when it released.

It'll also work with your cell-phone and other devices, but Xbox doesn't support bluetooth devices.

[quote name='Cage017']So I was opening my RLS packages and I noticed the edition of Warhawk they sent me also includes a Bluetooth headset. It looks like it is a Jabra brand headset. Is this headset any good compared to the Sony one? Could I use the Jabra one on the Xbox 360 or is it exclusive to Sony?
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I've been working at Blockbuster over a year and only noticed this now!

I was about to sign up but then I saw the "refer a friend" spot to put a code. I assume if I put another RLS members' code in, they get bonus points?

[quote name='pezmanmike']I can't believe I've been working at Blockbuster over a year and only noticed this now!

I was about to sign up but then I saw the "refer a friend" spot to put a code. I assume if I put another RLS members' code in, they get bonus points?[/QUOTE]

Yeah man. The referral will net the other person 2,000 points I believe. I'll send you a PM.

Just asked on twitter - PlayDays module contest ends 1/9/13, winners will be notified next week! As it stands right now, anyone that has completed the requirements will at least win a Dualshock. Obviously this would change should more than 2600 RLS members complete the modules.

[quote name='felixcostello']Just asked on twitter - PlayDays module contest ends 1/9/13, winners will be notified next week! As it stands right now, anyone that has completed the requirements will at least win a Dualshock. Obviously this would change should more than 2600 RLS members complete the modules.[/QUOTE]

Well that's good. And if you think about it you have a 1/23 chance or better of getting a Pulse Headset as well. That's great odds!

[quote name='WormFOODx']Well that's good. And if you think about it you have a 1/23 chance or better of getting a Pulse Headset as well. That's great odds![/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I can always use another Dualshock! I wouldn't mind winning a Pulse Headset as well. Thanks for the update!

Good news and bad news

RLS says my PSASBR shipped, but gives two different tracking notices. One says already delivered in Arizona ( im on the other side of the country) another (the USPS one) says its the next town over.

Anyone have the same issue?

[quote name='ddp72984']Good news and bad news

RLS says my PSASBR shipped, but gives two different tracking notices. One says already delivered in Arizona ( im on the other side of the country) another (the USPS one) says its the next town over.

Anyone have the same issue?[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine shows the same thing so I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the update guys. Sadly my order still says pending. For some odd reason, I've only been able to track my packages after they arrived...Any ways that's good news because I've been waiting to play this game forever!

I also hope we see another PS3 bundle pop up in the rewards section as well. Wouldn't mind having a backup system in the house. I could always try and find the $199.99 BF bundle at Target, but I can't stand the design of it.

Edit: The contest ended a few days ago so we should know this week if we won anything. Dualshock 3 controller or the Pulse Headset. The 4th quarter contest ended as well so we'll also see who one of the ten PS3 bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to win another controller. I did win one of the prizes last year. The MLB Jersey and a Vita & PS3 Vita MLB 12 The Show.

I won a copy of LocoRoco 2 about 4 years ago! Not sure what the odds are but I think it is safe to assume they have alot more than 2500 members. I'd love to win a Pulse headset or a D3 Controller though.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Would be nice to win another controller. I did win one of the prizes last year. The MLB Jersey and a Vita & PS3 Vita MLB 12 The Show.[/QUOTE]

I am completely jealous!! I wanted to win one of those jerseys.

On to new hopes, i am keeping my fingers crossed for one of those headsets. I have been needing a headset for a few years now and just can't bring myself to buy one (and i keep missing them when they pop up on the RLS).

Good luck to everybody here. Hopefully it will be a clean sweep for the CAG RLS members.

The drawing should have been yesterday, but I don't know how they notify people.
Nevermind. Contest still valid according to twitter post.

[quote name='joeyshadows']The drawing should have been yesterday, but I don't know how they notify people.
Nevermind. Contest still valid according to twitter post.[/QUOTE]

That is correct sir contest is open in till' tomorrow at 9 or 10 ish in the a.m PST.

They said mention the contest to your friends, less people= greater chances to win.

[quote name='JuanM19']That is correct sir contest is open in till' tomorrow at 9 or 10 ish in the a.m PST.

They said mention the contest to your friends, less people= greater chances to win.[/QUOTE]

Correction contest is now officially closed as of 12:01 a.m midnight PST.

There is gonna be another Live Chat (Jan 16th 6:30PST). This time it is for GOW Ascention and they are giving out 2 PS3 consoles with the entire GOW Franchise as rewards for being there for the chat. No word yet on any other potiental prizes.

So looks like a catalog update is imminent. Hope they do it before I work in 2 hours, but I feel like I'm going to miss it lol

[quote name='TheHelix']So looks like a catalog update is imminent. Hope they do it before I work in 2 hours, but I feel like I'm going to miss it lol[/QUOTE]

I'm constantly checking the page, lol. I hope it's some new games. Hopefully some Vita games. Hell, I'd buy a PS3 if they put one up.

wtf, i had the headset in my cart, went to checkout and its out of stock. Thats fine but now I can't remove it from my cart (doesn't show up even though my cart count is 1) so now I cant order anything.

I took a look when it was at -3. Seems like it was the few minutes i stepped away from my computer when they updated.

Any idea how many headsets they put up? I have been trying to sneak in and grab one for several months and it just hasn't happened.

The 32g cards stayed up on the canadian site for quite awhile. I saw they went pretty fast on the us site though.

[quote name='pezmanmike']How long does it usually take to be approved? I applied a week ago and haven't had any replies yet.[/QUOTE]

Usually take up to 2-3 weeks partner, but it can be anywhere from 3 to 10 business days realistically.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='JuanM19']Usually take up to 2-3 weeks partner, but it can be anywhere from 3 to 10 business days realistically.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

It does, thanks...

[quote name='pezmanmike']It does, thanks...[/QUOTE]

It took a while for me to get verified as well so you're not alone.

For anyone that received Playstation All-Star Battle Royale, are you able to play online via the PS3 copy? I downloaded the online pass and Vita copy. It works fine on the Vita, but it doesn't allow me to play online via the PS3 copy. It's somewhat annoying because I want to be able to sync my Ranking/game save for both platforms. If anyone has a workaround for this, let me know. Thanks! It's a great game by the way. I play it quite often.

bread's done
Back